• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Crosstime Possibly Low 1-C re-justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clockwork can keep his current rating btw, despite him only needing to reverse time on a planetary scale under Qawsedf’s interpretation (if I got it right), he still pulled the ripple of the time bomb back in, which went across the multiverse.
Ig it'll be possibly 2-A rather tho.

Clockwork can keep his current rating btw, despite him only needing to reverse time on a planetary scale under Qawsedf’s interpretation (if I got it right), he still pulled the ripple of the time bomb back in, which went across the multiverse.
The range would stay the same, yeah. So it would retroactively effect every universe and it's subdimensions, which we accept as Low 1-C.

That's why we need a hypertimeline, which means you're actually agreeing if you're pondering that question.
I mean sure but that brings me a question, with the lore itself I am not sure.

Also looking through the episodes I noticed this one thing in the Ben 10 wiki and also seeing the episode "And Then There Was Ben" where this might prove an issue (But then again it may be me being an idiot) where I found out that the Time Bomb does not work retroactively. This means that the past of destroyed dimensions and timelines still exists up until the point of activation and can be travelled to.

As shown from Paradox said that due to the damage to the timestreams, Ben Prime never found the Omnitrix. No Watch Ben now must ensure that the events take place as they originally did. Which means that in a way from my point of view that the time bomb didn't really erase much and travelling to the past of the Prime Universe is possible.

As stated in this section:
No Watch Ben: I'm kind of new at this, but did we just escape from Vilgax so we could hide out in his spaceship?
Professor Paradox: We are now near the beginning of the Ben Prime timeline -- the trunk of the Ben Tennyson tree from which all the other realities diverge. You must reboot this timestream.
No Watch Ben: And the reboot button is around here?
Professor Paradox: The trans-dimensional hierarchy has been rewritten. There are no push buttons -- only cause and effect.
No Watch Ben: So... we need to...?
Professor Paradox: Make sure Ben Prime discovers the Omnitrix as he should.

To which explains my point of being more confused than ever.

I mean sure but that brings me a question, with the lore itself I am not sure.

Also looking through the episodes I noticed this one thing in the Ben 10 wiki and also seeing the episode "And Then There Was Ben" where this might prove an issue (But then again it may be me being an idiot) where I found out that the Time Bomb does not work retroactively. This means that the past of destroyed dimensions and timelines still exists up until the point of activation and can be travelled to.

As shown from Paradox said that due to the damage to the timestreams, Ben Prime never found the Omnitrix. No Watch Ben now must ensure that the events take place as they originally did. Which means that in a way from my point of view that the time bomb didn't really erase much and travelling to the past of the Prime Universe is possible.

As stated in this section:
No Watch Ben: I'm kind of new at this, but did we just escape from Vilgax so we could hide out in his spaceship?
Professor Paradox: We are now near the beginning of the Ben Prime timeline -- the trunk of the Ben Tennyson tree from which all the other realities diverge. You must reboot this timestream.
No Watch Ben: And the reboot button is around here?
Professor Paradox: The trans-dimensional hierarchy has been rewritten. There are no push buttons -- only cause and effect.
No Watch Ben: So... we need to...?
Professor Paradox: Make sure Ben Prime discovers the Omnitrix as he should.

To which explains my point of being more confused than ever.
I know what u are wondering, it was always unexplained how paradox travelled everywhere when Vilgax continuum already exist which has destroyed every timeline in existence except NW one?

Hypertimeline can explains it since travelling in Hypertimeline means you're not travelling to the past of certain Timeline or multiverse, but past version of timeline multiverse itself, means you can always travel to the version of timeline which was not destroyed and travel to version of timeline which has been destroyed (basically here, case is same as relation btw Universe and Low 2-C structure of it, Timestream or i say Tree itself is subject to a extradimensional time that has its different versions and changes across it as whole where each snap shop/Tree is independent of another snapshots of it).

I still don't understand why this is even being talked about as a "possibly" rating.

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

There is nothing vague or non-definitive. There is just an unsupported argument based solely on interpretation.

Qaw also stated that he was not against the possibly rating but that 2-A would probably be more fitting. So, I still don't understand why you are somehow trying to put him in agree section as you did before.

I still don't understand why this is even being talked about as a "possibly" rating.

There is nothing vague or non-definitive. There is just an unsupported argument based solely on interpretation.
I'm fine with possibly tbh, regardless if I think which interpretation makes most sense I do realise that I must accept what is there to listen as well. Having stick to one point, neither I'm in condition of it nor I think it'll change anything about thread. So I'm fine with alternative argument/interpretation to be atleast acknowledged.

The range would stay the same, yeah. So it would retroactively effect every universe and it's subdimensions, which we accept as Low 1-C.
Can u make your stance clear if u are fine with possibly Low 1-C or not? As much I can see you're fine with it but think that 2-A would probably be more fitting but either way.

Qawsedf makes sense to me here, so I am a disagree.
Can you reconsider your vote? It's heavily discussed and complex topic in ben 10 that has gone to 7 pages and might likely no new staff will evaluate it. It's currently stuck in 3:2 staff tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back