• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Annihilargg

@Hellformer @Celestial_Scaler25 @DonkeySlayer06
Sorry. But can you reiterate and summarize as to what structures falls under your definition of "The Universe."
Basically how the interpretation of Rook falls apart in the final episode. He was told about the stories of Contumelia traveling from one universe to other and destroying them. However in Season 8 episode 10 we got to know that if Annihilargh is in an empty void, it creates "the universe" and if "the universe" is already present then Annihilargh wipes it out. I don't see any logical reason to differentiate between both the explosions considering Ben in OV was aware of Cross time and parallel worlds but still says "everything was destroyed". The rest is explained by @Celestial_Scaler25 and @DonkeySlayer06

Last edited:
@DonkeySlayer06 Shouldn't we change Alien X's profile to have 26-D existence as well? Since you said that he created the universe out of his own body so his pocket dimension should get this.
No, this is just a creation feat. Look at the HDE page, it only deals with your axis what you have. But... as i said, this is just a creation feat, other than that there is really not much information about AX's pocket dimension.

Btw I talked to him about it, he said he knew about it but if this is added I will deal with it especially

Last edited:
Back