• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immesurable reaction speed for Omnitrix's fail-safe proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any relationship between this comment you quoted and feat your have. There is no similarity between being able to move independently of the time flow and creating a multidimensional space including timeline. As I said, I am waiting for a character with immeasurable speed for creating a timeline, or a post from the FAQ page to this one.
It's it clearly written in the quote that multiple temporal dimensions grant immesurable speed (unless multiple temporal dimensions are achieved by hax like dimensional travel)
On what basis did you arrive at this comment? Don't try to connect things that are very different from each other.

So every character who creates a universe must have immeasurable attack speed. Why? Because he created a space-time continuum.

Dude, just stop it. It shouldn't be hard to understand it.
It's not like that , annihilarg even created hypertimestream (don't say anything if you don't even have full knowledge about it , just read whole Ben 10 cosmology page)

It's it clearly written in the quote that multiple temporal dimensions grant immesurable speed (unless multiple temporal dimensions are achieved by hax like dimensional travel)
It's not like that , annihilarg even created hypertimestream (don't say anything if you don't even have full knowledge about it , just read whole Ben 10 cosmology page)
I think what @Georredanna15 is trying to say is that those 26 dimensions are that of spacial, not temporal, also a big misconsception, layered temporal dimensions =/= immeasurable speed instantly, it's just that unlike higher spacial dimensions, moving through higher temporal dimensions would give immeasurable speed. The problem arrises from whether creating a timestream is immeasurable speed.

I think what @Georredanna15 is trying to say is that those 26 dimensions are that of spacial, not temporal, also a big misconsception, layered temporal dimensions =/= immeasurable speed instantly, it's just that unlike higher spacial dimensions, moving through higher temporal dimensions would give immeasurable speed. The problem arrises from whether creating a timestream is immeasurable speed.
Creating a time stream/time flow is not immeasurable speed, creating multiple time dimensions is not immeasurable speed. I say this in general, don't be offended. Also, it is important to remember that the 26 dimensions are spatial dimensions.

If the situation were as you are advocating here, every character that creates a space-time continuum would have immeasurable speed, and there are hundreds of such characters on the wiki

Creating a time stream/time flow is not immeasurable speed, creating multiple time dimensions is not immeasurable speed. I say this in general, don't be offended. Also, it is important to remember that the 26 dimensions are spatial dimensions.

If the situation were as you are advocating here, every character that creates a space-time continuum would have immeasurable speed, and there are hundreds of such characters on the wiki
Invincible ignorance fallacy
That big bang also created infinite parallel (temporal) dimensions

Idk how many times are you going to ignore it again
Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)"

Invincible ignorance fallacy
That big bang also created infinite parallel (temporal) dimensions
Creating infinite parallel temporal dimensions has nothing to do with immeasurable speed. Creating time dimension/temporal dimensions does not mean that you can move independently of a time flow. Don't try to perceive very different contexts as if they were the same thing. I asked you for a quote from the page or a profile from the wiki about this, but your quote supports what I said. This is my last post, I hope you understand (Though I don't see a reason not to understand)

Lmao also does not create these infinite parallel temporal dimensions. It just creates an infinite temporal dimension ( just a time stream), but again nothing changes.
Idk how many times are you going to ignore it again

Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)"
Thanks for this.

Can u all just agree to disagree? One literally arguing the spread of cosmos and then another arguing creation feat. They aren't destined to meet agreement from very roots.

Creating infinite parallel temporal dimensions has nothing to do with immeasurable speed. Creating time dimension/temporal dimensions does not mean that you can move independently of a time flow. Don't try to perceive very different contexts as if they were the same thing. I asked you for a quote from the page or a profile from the wiki about this, but your quote supports what I said. This is my last post, I hope you understand (Though I don't see a reason not to understand)
Wtf bro
Big bang is just a mere blast (so it extended on infinite parallel dimensions of hypertimestream based purely on speed)
Here is my quote (which also says that multiple temporal dimensions are immesurable speed)

Lmao also does not create these infinite parallel temporal dimensions. It just creates an infinite temporal dimension ( just a time stream),
It explains that you are just spitting out without reading cosmology page (read hypertimestream description there) , also even normal timestream (which is a cosmological layer below hypertimestream) has infinite branching temporal dimensions and parallel dimensions / timelines (again I suggest you to stop spitting out things and check Ben 10 cosmology page)
Edit_: I am glad this is your last post 🙂

Wtf bro
Big bang is just a mere blast (so it extended on infinite parallel dimensions of hypertimestream based purely on speed)
Here is my quote (which also says that multiple temporal dimensions are immesurable speed)
I hope you understand that the quote here is about being able to move between multiple temporal dimensions or hypertimelines. Well, If you understood that, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now anyway. 🤡
Can u all just agree to disagree? One literally arguing the spread of cosmos and then another arguing creation feat. They aren't destined to meet agreement from very roots.
Alr

I hope you understand that the quote here is about being able to move between multiple temporal dimensions or hypertimelines. Well, If you understood that, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now anyway. 🤡

Alr
Alright then what about : "annihilarg's energy is fast enough to move through all of linear time while creating or destroying it but it's just a mere blast, so it's done purely by speed not by dimensional travel "
I used it somewhere else (above here)

Alright then what about : "annihilarg's energy is fast enough to move through all of linear time while creating or destroying it but it's just a mere blast, so it's done purely by speed not by dimensional travel "
I used it somewhere else (above here)
Something an energy can do basically with range.

For example, a character can affect the entire space-time continuum or multiple time dimensions with a single attack, which is basically a range feat but is often confused with speed.

Another example is that a character can affect the entire infinite void with a single attack, which is also basically a range feat, but is often confused with infinite attack speed.

Well, the rest is up to you. I don't know how much more I can give examples and explain, man.

Something an energy can do basically with range.

For example, a character can affect the entire space-time continuum or multiple time dimensions with a single attack, which is basically a range feat but is often confused with speed.

Another example is that a character can affect the entire infinite void with a single attack, which is also basically a range feat, but is often confused with infinite attack speed.

Well, the rest is up to you. I don't know how much more I can give examples and explain, man.
You are considering cases where two relative bodies are in the same space-time state. We are considering the case when Ben and Omnitrix, being in a timeless void, react to the Big Bang, which is already in time, because it creates it. These are completely different comparisons and I don't understand why you equate them.

You are considering cases where two relative bodies are in the same space-time state. We are considering the case when Ben and Omnitrix, being in a timeless void, react to the Big Bang, which is already in time, because it creates it. These are completely different comparisons and I don't understand why you equate them.
I responded to what he said because what he said is basically a range. If what you're talking about is reacting to the creation of a space-time continuum in a void, my answer is the same because if creating time is not immeasurable speed, then reacting to the explosion that created that time would not be immeasurable speed.

I have already mentioned this in my comments above

When’s that been a rule, it’s always been 3 staff votes for the verse, why suddenly change it to 2. I know that this sounds like I’m against the verse, but it’s just strange
1 for self explanatory, 2 for minor (as in just single thing in whole one profile or whole powerscalin stuff), 3 for beyond.

Last edited:
Do you understand that Ben is not doing this?
Ben reacted to the explosion that did it. An attack speed must be immeasurable in the first place, so that a character reacting to it also has immeasurable reaction speed. Otherwise it wouldn't be immeasurable speed. Do you understand?
They're hax, not something happening with sheer AP and speed tbh.
There are many characters who have created or destroyed all of creation, including space-time, with just the AP feat. And we almost interpret all of these as AP feats unless there are extra things in the verse.

Omnitrix has infinite attack speed for being capable of destroying Universe with an energy attacks yk. As long as your attack covers the needed distance, you'd get what it should.
There are many characters who have created or destroyed all of creation, including space-time, with just the AP feat. And we almost interpret all of these as AP feats unless there are extra things in the verse.

Omnitrix has infinite attack speed for being capable of destroying Universe with an energy attacks yk. As long as your attack covers the needed distance, you'd get what it should.
But that's not the only infinite speed achievement in this verse. That's what I meant. If you take a good look at my comment, I specifically said "unless there are extra things".

But Ben10 has extra infinite speed feats. Without those extra things, this feat would just be range.

It's a different thing if your attack can cover and affect an infinite area, it's another thing if your attack can reach an infinite distance from a area.

But you know that it doesn't matter anymore because this thread has already been accepted. I will open another thread anyway

1 for self explanatory, 2 for minor (as in just single thing in whole one profile or whole powerscalin stuff), 3 for beyond.
only for popular big verses, otherwise 2 are ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back