• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immesurable reaction speed for Omnitrix's fail-safe proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't only base for our scale

Isn't it ignoring the fact that big bang created infinite timelines ( each timeline is infinite ) in countable time ?

This isn't only base for our scale
There are things there that concern the things you say
Every character who could react to a speed that can create space , time and their concepts in instant can get this
You can see firestorm's explaination (merit of reacting to a higher dimensional energy wave with a higher dimensional speed on a higher dimensional void creating a higher dimensional universe)
Similarly, moving in a higher-dimensional space also doesn't qualify as Immeasurable speed, and would be more appropriately rated as Interdimensional range
Isn't it ignoring the fact that big bang created infinite timelines ( each timeline is infinite ) in countable time ?
Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)

There are things there that concern the things you say
The quote " Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)" itself proves my point of big bang creating multiple timelines (dimensions) should be of immesurable speed
Samur Maykr was able to wing through creation, which consist of infinite universes and timelines, should be similar to Ben 10 bigbang.
Samir Maykr also got immesurable speed by same reasoning

The quote " Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)" itself proves my point of big bang creating multiple timelines (dimensions) should be of immesurable speed

Samir Maykr also got immesurable speed by same reasoning
Let's ignore that guy, he's going circular over it since day 1 of this thread. Just chill and wait for another staff to agree.

BigBang expands structures by going across all there's.

Timestream in Ben 10 is real space/dimension, so big bang must have to expand that far to be able to create it. There's no hax involved, it's explosion.
yeah bro big bang did that at MFTL speeds

Bump? (Waiting for third staff vote)
Is there any staff member I can ask besides those staff members mentioned by Reiner?

Wait a minute, I realize that Firestorm agrees with this from the fact that higher D energy creates Higher D structure. But there is no relationship between higher D and dimensionality with speed. This has always been the case. Or has something changed? And there is no time in white space anyway. I don't see how it can be immeasurable

Wait a minute, I realize that Firestorm agrees with this from the fact that higher D energy creates Higher D structure. But there is no relationship between higher D and dimensionality with speed. This has always been the case. Or has something changed? And there is no time in white space anyway. I don't see how it can be immeasurable
Finally! Although I have said this many times, no one has understood

It appears through the Big Bang

It appears through the Big Bang
But... Just because this higher D energy does something like that doesn't mean it's immeasurable attack speed. No, it doesn't. Besides, white space is already a place where time doesn't exist. In that case, we can't talk about immeasurable speed in the first place. That's what I meant.

But... Just because this higher D energy does something like that doesn't mean it's immeasurable attack speed. No, it doesn't. Besides, white space is already a place where time doesn't exist. In that case, we can't talk about immeasurable speed in the first place. That's what I meant.
It created infinite dimensions (each infinite in size) and we can't call it dimensional travel because all it is just a blast (💥) so it was done purely on speed , this is why this higher dimensional big bang is automatically accepted to be immesurable (read previous arguments given by Reiner and others before firestorm gave his vote)
Finally! Although I have said this many times, no one has understood
The way you said it already got debunked , didn't it?

The proposal was never that, but rather that the Big Bang created the entire cosmology, including time, making it impossible for its speed not to be immeasurable.

The way you said it already got debunked , didn't it?
Even though I have shared from the FAQ, you persistently use the things written in a profile as an argument. By the standards of the wiki, this is incorrect, but I've stopped responding because you're repeating yourself.

I think it was due to creating the time stream, which apparently is accepted as immeasurable here

The proposal was never that, but rather that the Big Bang created the entire cosmology, including time, making it impossible for its speed not to be immeasurable.
It is not immeasurable speed for an attack to create a time flow. No. Immeasurable speed means being faster than the flow of time. In this way, you can travel at your own speed to the future or the past in a time flow/timeline. Or this is how attacks work. This feat has nothing to do with immeasurable speed

It is not immeasurable speed for an attack to create a time flow. No. Immeasurable speed means being faster than the flow of time. In this way, you can travel at your own speed to the future or the past in a time flow/timeline. Or this is how attacks work. This feat has nothing to do with immeasurable speed
Are you reading what you are writing? An explosion created a 1-B cosmology including its time, explain to me how an explosion managed to create this without having immeasurable speed because if that were the case it would not have enough speed to create all cosmology and time and would literally never be able to complete itself.

It was just a mere blast that created hypertimestream (which itself is linear time and contains past present and future at same place) and 26 higher dimensions. this was all done by a mere blast (that doesn't even have hax like dimensional travel , so it was purely based on speed)

Are you reading what you are writing? An explosion created a 1-B cosmology including its time, explain to me how an explosion managed to create this without having immeasurable speed because if that were the case it would not have enough speed to create all cosmology and time and would literally never be able to complete itself.
It was just a mere blast that created hypertimestream (which itself is linear time and contains past present and future at same place) and 26 higher dimensions. this was all done by a mere blast (that doesn't even have hax like dimensional travel , so it was purely based on speed)
You cannot have immeasurable speed by creating a higher-D hierarchy or time, no. Any creation or higher-D feat does not give you the speed feat. These have nothing to do with speed. 26-D is with the time dimension and this feat only... gives you 26-D AP or something like that.

If this is the case, then you guys give me an example from the wiki or FAQ page. I'm waiting

You cannot have immeasurable speed by creating a higher-D hierarchy or time, no. Any creation or higher-D feat does not give you the speed feat. These have nothing to do with speed. 26-D is with the time dimension and this feat only... gives you 26-D AP or something like that.

If this is the case, then you guys give me an example from the wiki or FAQ page. I'm waiting
Immeasurable (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)
I'm waiting for you to answer me ↓ stop running around 😴

I'm waiting for you to answer me ↓ stop running around 😴
I don't see any relationship between this comment you quoted and feat your have. There is no similarity between being able to move independently of the time flow and creating a multidimensional space including timeline. As I said, I am waiting for a character with immeasurable speed for creating a timeline, or a post from the FAQ page to this one.

I don't see any relationship between this comment you quoted and feat your have. There is no similarity between being able to move independently of the time flow and creating a multidimensional space including timeline. As I said, I am waiting for a character with immeasurable speed for creating a timeline, or a post from the FAQ page to this one.
The creation of the timeline was made unbound from the flow of linear time
I also agree with this CRT btw

The creation of the timeline was made unbound from the flow of linear time
I also agree with this CRT btw
On what basis did you arrive at this comment? Don't try to connect things that are very different from each other.

So every character who creates a universe must have immeasurable attack speed. Why? Because he created a space-time continuum.

Dude, just stop it. It shouldn't be hard to understand it.

On what basis did you arrive at this comment? Don't try to connect things that are very different from each other.

So every character who creates a universe must have immeasurable attack speed. Why? Because he created a space-time continuum.

I mean if they did it via thinking it into existence that wouldn't have any speed

And when the big bang spawned Ben 10 instanly moved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back