• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Beerus is honestly pretty arrogant, if he use his "stand there and take it" tactics, he's going to get boned.

If he's aware of how powerful Sans is or somewhat feel the power of the blaster, he could probably dodge most of his attacks, the match will then come down to who tire out faster, and who can dodge the other's attack. If it come down to this, I'd honestly think Beerus would win, he should have a greater stamina, and he's shown that he can very easily dodge attacks from Piccolo, 18 and Tien, two of whom are FTL+ without going at full power.

Lawd Obito said:
IC Beerus is honestly pretty arrogant, if he use his "stand there and take it" tactics, he's going to get boned.
If he's aware of how powerful Sans is or somewhat feel the power of the blaster, he could probably dodge most of his attacks, the match will then come down to who tire out faster, and who can dodge the other's attack. If it come down to this, I'd honestly think Beerus would win, he should have a greater stamina, and he's shown that he can very easily dodge attacks from Piccolo, 18 and Tien, two of whom are FTL+ without going at full power.
Holy shit, someone who understands IC matches?

Hehe, my glasses grant me knowlededge.

I really do not think that IC Beerus would win, he casually killed so many people that his KR would be gigantic, and I don't see him as being able to really handle someone wounding him so easily. While plenty of DBZ characters can fight like hell while heavily wounded, I doubt he'd be able to react in time.

An IC but aware, or bloodlusted Beerus, would stand a much better chance.

Off Topic: This is one of the greatest VS Debate ive ever seen.

I REALLY love these two characters, I enjoy both Beerus and Sans but this is one of the hardest VS debate ive ever come across on.

ATM, it is a stalemate as hell, unless we get to see more of Beerus potential and abilities in the future episodes of DBS. Come to think of it, we have NEVER seen Beerus at 100% full power so who knows what kind of abilities he has at full power.

Until then, lets either continue debating or wait lol

Beerus wins. The only example of Sans power would be vs Flowey (He caused his fair share of resets) and Frisk (possessed by Chara). IE, a flower and a child. Realistically speaking, Beerus couldn't be harmed by any of San's attacks. Furthermore, Sans tires easily, where Beerus goes up against SSG Goku and wins. And the obvious factor that Beerus is a god of destruction and could simply blow up the sun and be done with Sans. And if Sans somehow manages to hurt Beerus, he can easily retreat a few light years away and destroy the planet Sans is on.

Personally, I prefer Sans as a character, but in a fight Beerus wins hands down. Seriously, why even bring this fight up with such a huge difference in power & capability?

Ghostly Owns said:
Beerus wins. The only example of Sans power would be vs Flowey (He caused his fair share of resets) and Frisk (possessed by Chara). IE, a flower and a child. Realistically speaking, Beerus couldn't be harmed by any of San's attacks. Furthermore, Sans tires easily, where Beerus goes up against SSG Goku and wins. And the obvious factor that Beerus is a god of destruction and could simply blow up the sun and be done with Sans. And if Sans somehow manages to hurt Beerus, he can easily retreat a few light years away and destroy the planet Sans is on.
Personally, I prefer Sans as a character, but in a fight Beerus wins hands down. Seriously, why even bring this fight up with such a huge difference in power & capability?
Said flower and child are both capable of destroying composite Dragon Ball, so I don't see how that matters here. Fighting opponents out of his own weight class is kinda Sans specialty, and hurting Chara's soul is far more difficult than hurting Beerus.

Also, please note this is in character.

Ghostly Owns said:
On the arguement of Chara's power: Chara isn't nearly as strong as thought. If Chara is so powerful as to destroy the world/universe, then why does he want the player to do a pacifist ru?
More on that here: http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ghostly_Owns/Chara_Theory

But basically, Chara isn't very powerful.
Because they're a sadistic individual who likes showing the player they're not above consequence? This also seems like a loooot of speculation, which isn't going to affect their actual page without proper evidence, as I can see the Undertale wiki removed that edit, as well.

True. But the point stands; Chara isn't that powerful, and that his power to destroy the world would surely mean power enough to destroy the barrier, which is the entire point of the pacifist route. But then again, this is fiction. Anything could be interpreted.

Ghostly Owns said:
True. But the point stands; Chara isn't that powerful, and that his power to destroy the world would surely mean power enough to destroy the barrier, which is the entire point of the pacifist route. But then again, this is fiction. Anything could be interpreted.
The game itself makes it clear that isn't true. God Flowey is easily powerful enough to destroy the world without destroying the barrier. The barrier is completely separate. We won't change Chara's tier because random interpretations can be made that they're somehow weaker.

I think you said this yourself once, but Beerus is literally so fast that he'd have thousands of years to do anything before Sans even attacks. Also KR stops at 1 HP and assuming it'll just damage faster and faster forever because a character is more evil is kinda an NLF.

Also Ghost up there is kinda right, they could've destroyed Mount Ebott unless the barrier was spherical. And if it was, then how did they destroy the universe without destroying the barrier?

LordXcano said:
I think you said this yourself once, but Beerus is literally so fast that he'd have thousands of years to do anything before Sans even attacks. Also KR stops at 1 HP and assuming it'll just damage faster and faster forever because a character is more evil is kinda an NLF.
Also Ghost up there is kinda right, they could've destroyed Mount Ebott unless the barrier was spherical. And if it was, then how did they destroy the universe without destroying the barrier?
I never said that? Yes, KR stops at 1 HP, but 1 HP is quite literally on death's doorstep. Assuming it goes faster isn't really a NLF. That's just how it works. Not to mention Beerus is less durable than Chara's soul, anyway.

Also, no, he isn't. And the barrier is likely spherical, otherwise they could just dig out of another portion of the mountain.

Remember, the only person who could actually destroy the barrier was Asriel, so destroying the universe doesn't really do anything to it. Asriel purging the timeline didn't get rid of it.

If Beerus hits sans does'nt he die? I mean just because chara could not tag him at the time doesn't mean beerus can't? Though maybe its some kind of special ability, because how can you defeat what you can't attack, no matter how strong you are?

Mister Death said:
If Beerus hits sans does'nt he die? I mean just because chara could not tag him at the time doesn't mean beerus can't? Though maybe its some kind of special ability, because how can you defeat what you can't attack, no matter how strong you are?
Oh obviously he dies. Sans is also likely going to be able to tag him due to soul manipulation and teleportation, not because of pure speed.

"I never said that? Yes, KR stops at 1 HP, but 1 HP is quite literally on death's doorstep. Assuming it goes faster isn't really a NLF. That's just how it works. Not to mention Beerus is less durable than Chara's soul, anyway."

That's your theory. There's no statements or feats in-game to support that. Otherwise the Master Sword > Beerus because it slays evil. Names don't mean anything.

No, assuming it randomly caps at Chara level is also a theory...well, more of an assumption. It uses an enemy's sins against them. Guess what Beerus has a lot of?

Either it

• does damage proportional to sin, in which case it's capable of hurting Beerus.
  • caps at Chara's level, in which case it's capable of hurting Beerus.
  • does the same amount of damage to everyone, in which case it's capable of hurting Beerus.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No, assuming it randomly caps at Chara level is also a theory...well, more of an assumption. It uses an enemy's sins against them. Guess what Beerus has a lot of?
Either it

• does damage proportional to sin, in which case it's capable of hurting Beerus.
  • does the same amount of damage to everyone, in which case it's capable of hurting Beerus.
Beerus is an oddity when it comes to being good or evil.Sure, if he existed in our world he would be feared as the most evil creature alive, but in his verse, he's doing what the universe sees as holy. What Beerus is doing may not really count towards his sins at all, I mean if you look at it the way I mentioned.

Mister Death said:
Beerus is an oddity when it comes to being good or evil.Sure, if he existed in our world he would be feared as the most evil creature alive, but in his verse, he's doing what the universe sees as holy. What Beerus is doing may not really count towards his sins at all, I mean if you look at it the way I mentioned.
The "sins" KR judges are judged only by deaths caused/blood on your hands. Context doesn't really seem to matter.

Mister Death said:
The "sins" KR judges are judged only by deaths caused/blood on your hands. Context doesn't really seem to matter.
I suppose that means that Karmic retribution does work On beerus, but from what it seems, or from what I heard, one oneshots the other..or outspeeds the other idk

Either it

Assuming it caps at Chara is an assumption that prevents an NLF'd attack, so it's less of a random assumption and more a general rule in VS. debating.

There's nothing in KR about sins, there's literally 0 flavor text or explanation about it IIRC. For all we know it could just be a demoralizing mental attack if you subscribeto HP being HOPE. The issue is that there isn't enough info about it.

I wasn't saying the attack wouldn't hurt Beerus, I am saying that the damage will be so miniscule it doesn't really matter.

LordXcano said:
Assuming it caps at Chara is an assumption that prevents an NLF'd attack, so it's less of a random assumption and more a general rule in VS. debating.
It is potentially possible that KR damage caps at Chara's level since we have to evidence to contradict that, but at the same time, we have no evidence to support that either, and common logic suggests that KR continues to increase beyond Chara's level simply because there could potentially be more sins to repent for than what Chara had done at that point.

LordXcano said:
There's nothing in KR about sins, there's literally 0 flavor text or explanation about it IIRC. For all we know it could just be a demoralizing mental attack if you subscribeto HP being HOPE. The issue is that there isn't enough info about it.
The HP/Hope theory makes literally 0 sense. Asgore, whom holds one of the numerical highest hp in the game is actually the character in the game most prone to despair and (arguably) with the least amount or hope. Also there is literally no text file linking HP to hope, even though there IS a text file linking it to something else.

LordXcano said:
I wasn't saying the attack wouldn't hurt Beerus, I am saying that the damage will be so miniscule it doesn't really matter.
Damage capable of killing characters with at least multiversal durability within the span of three seconds is "so miniscule it doesn't really matter"?!!!

???

Pretty sure Gnomishness just covered the HP/Hope thing. As for damage being miniscule, yeah, that's kinda the point. It's miniscule damage which stacks incredibly fast, and which is going to be much harder to mitigate if Beerus isn't taking it serious from the getgo, which he hardly ever does.

Pretty sure Gnomishness just covered the HP/Hope thing. As for damage being miniscule, yeah, that's kinda the point. It's miniscule damage which stacks incredibly fast, and which is going to be much harder to mitigate if Beerus isn't taking it serious from the getgo, which he hardly ever does.
I'm positive Beerus is no real idiot. He can probably gauge an opponent's threat

I don't really see any conclusion for quite some time honestly. I think maybe Beerus could seal sans though? And is Sans' dodging reality warping or just some kind of flash speed?

Mister Death said:
I'm positive Beerus is no real idiot. He can probably gauge an opponent's threat

I don't really see any conclusion for quite some time honestly. I think maybe Beerus could seal sans though? And is Sans' dodging reality warping or just some kind of flash speed?
reality warping to my knowledge

MafiaFox said:
Mister Death said:

reality warping to my knowledge
Some consider that he's bending reality by messing with the game by dodging. He already showed the ability to mess around with the game.

It's speed. He is literally dodging the attack. Honestly it would be more logical to Amalgamates' and Asriel's dodge to be reality warping than Sans' dodge being him warping reality.

Mister Death said:

Beerus is definitely no idiot, but he is cocky. If he believes that an opponent can become stonger and give him a better fight, he'll give them the time. Remeber when he was lounging by a pool on a lawn chair with Whis while waiting for Goku to be a SSJ God?

Beerus wants a strong opponent and a good fight, so Sans can tak advantage of that. His hax isn't something Beerus ever fought against as of yet. Most "power" from DB is via Ki, which also translates into physical strength, but Sans' strength doesn't come from his physical stats (which is where most power from DB comes from), but his hax. Which is different. Sans is more willing to use every dirty trick and power up his sleeve than Beerus is.

Sans' dodging is regular dodging, but he can teleport and warp space and time as well. Which makes him harder to hit.

If Sans gets the first hit, he should have this, but if Beerus goes all out like Sans, Beerus wins hands down. But Beerus doesn't go all out very often, for the sake of prolonging a fight, unlike Sans who doesn't go all out because he's lazy, but will end the fight if he knows how dangerous his opponent is unlike Beerus who will keep the fight going if he finds it more challenging.

Yet even in his arrogance he never showed to be an idiot about it. It took Vegeta's plot... I mean rage boost, which was stated to be far above Goku SSJ3, to finally take an opponent on and let him hit him.

Up until that moment the dinosaur, 18, Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Buu and the likes, he didn't even let them touch him.

Sans' ki (or energy) would look hilariously bad in his eyes (i'd say below Mr. Satan), so he'd humiliate him by dodging/deflecting every attack

Even assuming Sans does hit and damage him, the nature of KR as cumulative damage is kind of pointeless as Beerus has shown Regenerationn

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=05e1492f3318d0ff798336255d189e8c&oe=57707540

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=98838456aa677a0a54d27ebe30c62cd2&oe=575673B0

Consistent with Goku regenerating from Beerus' attack at his stomach which had almost made him lose consciousness , which implies God Ki in general has regenerative properties in laser (inb4 laser, Goku was at base now, with his Goki Ki turned off)

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=68c4df43ae6906da35addcc2ca135be3&oe=57621039

Xantospoc said:
Yet even in his arrogance he never showed to be an idiot about it. It took Vegeta's plot... I mean rage boost, which was stated to be far above Goku SSJ3, to finally take an opponent on and let him hit him.
Up until that moment the dinosaur, 18, Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Piccolo, Buu and the likes, he didn't even let them touch him.

Sans' ki (or energy) would look hilariously bad in his eyes (i'd say below Mr. Satan), so he'd humiliate him by dodging/deflecting every attack
Actually, in the fight of the Z fighters, he actually also blocks their attacks, even with chopsticks. Sans' attacks affect both the body and the SOUL, meaning convential durability is ignored, hence why Sans' can hurt Chara despite them being 2-B.

In the fight against SSJ3 Goku, Beerus just blocks his attacks as well as dodges. Against the Z-Fighters, blocks and dodges. It would be more likely Beerus would tank or block the attack to show how futile it is and how Sans is behind him. So Sans CAN land a hit. Considering blocking and dodging is how anyone in DB defend themselves. And one hit is all it takes for Sans to win via KR.

Also, how would Beerus be able to block Teleportation, Reality Warping or Spatial Manipulation?

And Sans' Soul Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation? It can't be that Beerus can resist both of them because:

1. He never encountered something like that.

2. Chara was affected by it (even if Chara was 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 times weaker when fighting Sans', that would still put them at 2-B regardless.).

Conventional durability would be indeed bypassed ... for small amounts of damaged steadily regenerated.

Also, Chara was affected by it, but before then; Chara was limited to Frisks' body, the mighy Tomato knocked, which is much weaker (he can only use potency because he manifests it by bloodlust). Beerus' strength is far above a human child.

Also, none of that would matter as Beerus could eventually freeze him with a stare for an easy attack

Xantospoc said:
Conventional durability would be indeed bypassed ... for small amounts of damaged steadily regenerated.
Also, Chara was affected by it, but before then; Chara was limited to Frisks' body, the mighy Tomato knocked, which is much weaker (he can only use potency because he manifests it by bloodlust). Beerus' strength is far above a human child.

Also, none of that would matter as Beerus could eventually freeze him with a stare for an easy attack
You do realize that Healing from a minor wound like a cut or even a hole in a stomach doesn't even come close to healing from an attack that destroys your very soul, right?

Last time I checked, Beerus had no Regenerationn of the Spiritual variety. Did you forget KR? You know, the thing that's basically Soul Poisoning that becomes more potent the more people you've killed? Guess how many Beerus killed. Hint: A LOT more than Chara. Even when healing, KR keeps going on regardless if you healed fully and won't go away until the effect wears off.

About Chara:

1. Sans was attacking their SOUL, their very Being. Where all the source of their Determination came from.

2. Again, even if Chara was 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 times weaker when fighting Sans due to being limited by Frisk's body, would STILL make them strong enough to solo Composite Dragonball on their own. Chara's power doesn't come from physical strength, it's from their unbridled amount of Determination and Killing Intent. They're just as powerful if not more so then Frisk at max Determination, who is 2-B despite being a "Human child". You do realize just because they're human, doesn't mean they're weak, right? You're telling me Beerus is more powerful than two kids who can reset and create new timelines over and over and are Multiversal? Especially when he hasn't shown to be even strong enough to be considered High 3-A, let alone 2 and above?

3. Check their Tiers again:

Beerus- 3-A

Chara- 2-B

That's a PRETTY big gap right there. In the opposite direction of what you said. Even in Sans' profile states Chara was STILL Multiversal when fighting him and he beat them. Multiple times.

That's only if Sans allows that, and he probably won't considering he'll use very trick (teleportation and spatial manipulation) to avoid that. Beerus is usually casual and really wouldn't go all out until he finds his opponent strong enough to handle his power. Sans has no such issue there. Espically since it's stated in the OP that he'll use every trick he has to put Beerus down.

Now I'm not saying Beerus CAN'T win. He can if he realizes how much of a threat Sans is and attacks instantly, he'll win. But he has no clue who Sans is. What he can do. What his powers are. Neither does Sans know anything about Beerus, but that won't matter much due to his hax and won't affect him any differently.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Xantospoc said:

You do realize that Healing from a minor wound like a cut or even a hole in a stomach doesn't even come close to healing from an attack that destroys your very soul, right?
Last time I checked, Beerus had no Regenerationn of the Spiritual variety. Did you forget KR? You know, the thing that's basically Soul Poisoning that becomes more potent the more people you've killed? Guess how many Beerus killed. Hint: A LOT more than Chara. Even when healing, KR keeps going on regardless if you healed fully and won't go away until the effect wears off.

About Chara:

1. Sans was attacking their SOUL, their very Being. Where all the source of their Determination came from.

2. Again, even if Chara was 1,000,000 to 1,000,000,000 times weaker when fighting Sans due to being limited by Frisk's body, would STILL make them strong enough to solo Composite Dragonball on their own. Chara's power doesn't come from physical strength, it's from their unbridled amount of Determination and Killing Intent. They're just as powerful if not more so then Frisk at max Determination, who is 2-B despite being a "Human child". You do realize just because they're human, doesn't mean they're weak, right? You're telling me Beerus is more powerful than two kids who can reset and create new timelines over and over and are Multiversal? Especially when he hasn't shown to be even strong enough to be considered High 3-A, let alone 2 and above?

3. Check their Tiers again:

Beerus- 3-A

Chara- 2-B

That's a PRETTY big gap right there. In the opposite direction of what you said. Even in Sans' profile states Chara was STILL Multiversal when fighting him and he beat them. Multiple times.

That's only if Sans allows that, and he probably won't considering he'll use very trick (teleportation and spatial manipulation) to avoid that. Beerus is usually casual and really wouldn't go all out until he finds his opponent strong enough to handle his power. Sans has no such issue there. Espically since it's stated in the OP that he'll use every trick he has to put Beerus down.

Now I'm not saying Beerus CAN'T win. He can if he realizes how much of a threat Sans is and attacks instantly, he'll win. But he has no clue who Sans is. What he can do. What his powers are. Neither does Sans know anything about Beerus, but that won't matter much due to his hax and won't affect him any differently.
Ki is energy as well. So no, wrong. he can regenerate his soul as well, most likely

1) Oh yeah? Let's go on the fact that Beerus' speed is much faster? Also, Sans' profile makes assumption. You can beat him in a single run. It's hard but it's merely an assumption

2) Beerus has every stats besides durability and striking strength far above Chara. (technically only at the end he shows AoE). Yes, I am outright stating that physically Beerus is much stronger than both. Had Beerus been in Undertale outside Frisk he'd have destroyed everything in the barrier in a single shot. Scaling from Chara doesn't work as Chara is stronger than Sans anyway. Sans is just a better cheater and even then he can lose in a single go.

3) Beerus is very good at gauging his opponent's strength, he is a little older than Sans and knows much more about fighting and skills to put his opponent down unlike a maniac child with a knife.

I am saying people are really understimating Beerus because LOL understimating him means he won't be able to casually react to everything he does, nevermind Whis, the person closest to him has similar hax to Sans (besides KR).

Xantospoc said:
Ki is energy as well. So no, wrong. he can regenerate his soul as well, most likely

1) Oh yeah? Let's go on the fact that Beerus' speed is much faster? Also, Sans' profile makes assumption. You can beat him in a single run. It's hard but it's merely an assumption

2) Beerus has every stats besides durability and striking strength far above Chara. (technically only at the end he shows AoE). Yes, I am outright stating that physically Beerus is much stronger than both. Had Beerus been in Undertale outside Frisk he'd have destroyed everything in the barrier in a single shot. Scaling from Chara doesn't work as Chara is stronger than Sans anyway. Sans is just a better cheater and even then he can lose in a single go.

3) Beerus is very good at gauging his opponent's strength, he is a little older than Sans and knows much more about fighting and skills to put his opponent down unlike a maniac child with a knife.

I am saying people are really understimating Beerus because LOL understimating him means he won't be able to casually react to everything he does, nevermind Whis, the person closest to him has similar hax to Sans (besides KR).
Him healing his soul is only an assumption too. He's never shown that capability. Unless he does have that, he CANNOT regenerate from KR unless you show me he can. Until then, it's only a speculation.

1. Beerus again usually blocks or dodges attacks. Again, try dodging teleportation. Sans fight is meant to be beaten via trial and error, which is why he can count how many times he killed you by looking at your face. If the fight was meant to be won only once, this wouldn't have been added in the game. It's impossible to beat him on the first try unless you know exactly what his attacks are. Also, it's not an assumption, Chara immediately destroys the game minutes after fighting Sans and killing Flowey. Several Admins agree with this. It wouldn't be on his profile if it was just an assumption, now would it?

2. Its the other way around, Chara has every stat advantage EXCEPT speed. Read the profiles. Same with Frisk. Also, had Beerus been in the Underground, the 6 human souls would be MORE than enough to eliminate him, not to mention Undyne the Undying and possibly Mettaton NEO. Especially Asriel or God Flowey too. And he would still not be strong enough to destroy the barrier either. Also, it doesn't matter if Beerus has better physical stats, bottom line, he's still MUCH weaker than both Chara and Frisk. Unless he gets a Multiverse level feat in the future, Chara and Frisk would one shot him. No stat of his will change that. The fact Sans' hax affect Chara means it can also affect Beerus. Sans KNOWS Chara is stronger than him, which is why his attacks work via hax. Physical stats mean nothing to hax. Yes, Sans is a cheater, which is an advantage. He'll use every power, skill, and trick he has to win, unlike Beerus, who again, would hold back to see if his opponent would keep up.

3. Beerus is also very childish and immature at times, this is the guy who tried to blow up Earth because he couldn't get pudding. He is also cocky and full of himself. I'm not underestmating him, that's literally how his character is portrayed. He's playful and lazy. And willing to let his opponent get stronger or recover if he finds them strong enough. Like against SSJ God Goku. He was casual the entire time in the BoG saga. Also, unlike Chara, he doesn't have an unlimited amount of continues and can stratigize after dying, if he dies, he stays dead.

4. You also said Beerus can gauge an opponent's power, but you said he would laugh at how weak Sans is eariler? Sans' power comes from his hax, not physical power. Beerus would not know about KR or his space and time warping powers. Unless he fought Sans already, and considering the OP, this is a first encounter. So Beerus knows NOTHING about Sans. Even with his experiences with Whis, he would still not know about KR or Sans' blue attacks.

No one here is underestimating Beerus. Had this been both sides having prior knowledge or both being bloodlusted, Beerus speedblitzes then one shots and wins handily. A lot of people agree with that, myself included. But Beerus doesn't just instantly go all out and destroy the planet he's on unless he has a reason for it. He has no knowledge on Sans and he'll likely prolong the fight in anyway he can to see if Sans is strong or not. That's his nature. I only think Sans would win only barely. Beerus has no experience against KR and not know to dodge them immediately. Neither the Soul and Gravity manipulation. It will be hard to hit him, but only one hit would either make or break either character and give the other the win.

1) How the hell do you dodge a thing meant for moving? Also, Goku AND WHis have shown ranged teleporting so.....

That is nothing but some fun comedy/fourth wall breaking TOby put nowhere important.

2) LOL No. XDDDDDDDDDDDD He'd have just blitzed everyone and period, nobody would have had prep time to win. He'd have soloed. Sorry. Also, Hax < Phisical stats. Hax is victim to NLF, although not in this case

3) No you are. Beerus is very smart in battle.And was having fun in that battle. With Sans constantly cheating he won't get pissed off

4) Yes and hence avoid giving him a chance. He would humiliate him by showing how not a single hit would land. Also Whis has shown constant space time manipulation / matter creation. He is not using the in a battle because so far he hasn't had a single serious fight, but just training sparring with Goku and Vegeta.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
2. Also, had Beerus been in the Underground, the 6 human souls would be MORE than enough to eliminate him, not to mention Undyne the Undying and possibly Mettaton NEO. Especially Asriel or God Flowey too. And he would still not be strong enough to destroy the barrier either.
Well, if verse equalization applied there, would that make Beerus's SOUL any different? He has God Ki, after all. This could mean that his SOUL is > that of mortals (of course not everyone, but still on "average"), but how much strong would it be?

Xantospoc said:
1) How the hell do you dodge a thing meant for moving? Also, Goku AND WHis have shown ranged teleporting so.....
That is nothing but some fun comedy/fourth wall breaking TOby put nowhere important.

2) LOL No. XDDDDDDDDDDDD He'd have just blitzed everyone and period, nobody would have had prep time to win. He'd have soloed. Sorry. Also, Hax < Phisical stats. Hax is victim to NLF, although not in this case

3) No you are. Beerus is very smart in battle.And was having fun in that battle. With Sans constantly cheating he won't get pissed off

4) Yes and hence avoid giving him a chance. He would humiliate him by showing how not a single hit would land. Also Whis has shown constant space time manipulation / matter creation. He is not using the in a battle because so far he hasn't had a single serious fight, but just training sparring with Goku and Vegeta.
1. But do they use it to the same degree of Sans though? Also, no, fourth wall breaking would be Sans calling you "a dirty hacker" and saying to call the guy who made the game to fix the hack. It's been established already Sans is aware of the timeline shifts cause by Chara and Frisk. Evident by his dialouge in the Genocide route.

2. No prep, yes. But everyone else at full power would curbstomp him in an instant. Considering they are tier 2. Also, did you forget SAVEs and LOADs? Even if he destroys one version of it, he can't destroy all of the timelines unless he can destroy timelines. Which, to my knowledge, he can't. Also, Beerus wouldn't destroy the Underground instantly. He would explore it, THEN decide to destroy it or not. Also, if you think a Tier 3-A can beat several Tier 2 characters, you're sadly mistaken. Also, Mettaton can transform instantly into his NEO form. He needs no prep. He' speculated to be around Low 6-B up to 2-C.

3. I'm not saying he isn't smart, I'm saying he doesn't go all out and is usually playful and lazy. Which you agreed with me considering you said he had fun against Goku. I have never said that he was dumb. Also, Sans cheating would DEFINITELY piss off Beerus. And a pissed off Beerus could mean a bad time for Sans. Also, really, name calling, man? Just beacause I stated something everyone knows?

4. Gohan grabbed him from behind, Vegeta landed hits on him when he got pissed. Also, again, you didn't mention how he would counter KR. Beerus, AGAIN, blocks punches and kickes as well as Ki blasts from the Z-Fighters. He doesn't dodge them all the time. Sometimes he blocks them so show how weak they are compared to him.

Alexcar3000 said:
Well, if verse equalization applied there, would that make Beerus's SOUL any different? He has God Ki, after all. This could mean that his SOUL is > that of mortals (of course not everyone, but still on "average"), but how much strong would it be?
He's from another world with very different rules, but his own SOUL if appiled to Undertale terms would be VERY strong, but not strong enough to destroy the barrier single-handedly. He also may not have DETERMINATION like Chara and Frisk, as only Human SOULs have it, and not every human SOUL has that power. Only the 6 and Chara and Frisk as far as I know of. I'm just speculating here, so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back