• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarvelFanatic119 said:
He's from another world with very different rules, but his own SOUL if appiled to Undertale terms would be VERY strong, but not strong enough to destroy the barrier single-handedly. He also may not have DETERMINATION like Chara and Frisk, as only Human SOULs have it, and not every human SOUL has that power. Only the 6 and Chara and Frisk as far as I know of. I'm just speculating here, so I could be wrong.
Yeah, it was just a random tought I got, we wouldn't know what would happen if we applied Undertale terms to Beerus. As for this fight, this stays inclonclusive because if Sans acts first then he likely wins, but if Beerus acts first then he likely wins. Until we see Beerus's true power we wouldn't know what he is capable of, just like how we didn't know what Sans was capable of until Frisk/Chara fight him in the Genocide Route.

Yeah, pretty much that. Beerus would win if he shows any resistance to Soul destroying attacks in Super similar or greater than Sans' KR, until then, this is still Inconclusive.

Here is my suggestion

We should wait until we get to see more Dragon Ball Super episodes. Remember, we havent even seen Beerus using MORE THAN 70% of his power. Who knows if he has any more abilites and potential haxes he has store for us.

My suggestion

Elvis Adika said:
Here is my suggestion
We should wait until we get to see more Dragon Ball Super episodes. Remember, we havent even seen Beerus using MORE THAN 70% of his power. Who knows if he has any more abilites and potential haxes he has store for us.
I don't think he even used 70% of his power, but you are right. We don't know what the God Tiers are capable of yet, and only Beerus has been shown fighting somewhat seriously.

Sounds like a smart idea. But I'm pretty sure Beerus can use hax regardless how much power he uses, if he does have more hax he probably just doesn't use them as they might be "unfair" for his opponents or they're very broken against anyone. Same with the other God tiers in DB.

On the disputes of Beerus's soul power: Assume that souls, DBZ or Undertale have the same power. They said that 7 souls are needed along with a wielder to break a barrier. Spirit ball draws energy from all living things, including people. Mind you, spirit ball draws some energy, and not the entire soul itself from people, but to make up for it, it draws power from millions/billions of people, demonstrated in the DBZ universe at one point (vs cell or frieza maybe?). But at any rate, Beerus is stronger than that person who survived a spirit ball with everyone's power (by many times). So by that logic, Beerus would easily destroy the Undertale universe single-handedly. But obviously, soul power in Undertale and DBZ are much different, so that doesn't apply.

Frisk/Chara's main power is that 1: through their determination, they may reset timelines to a certain point, assuming they saved before, and 2: they have a great amout of will to hurt people, allowing them to one-shot anyone with a direct hit (minus undyne, and not sans, for obvious reasons). What must be kept in mind is that this great power is only demonstrated agains monsters, who are weak to malice. Yes, save hax can be used on other people, but hate power is only good vs monsters. Put Frisk/Chara in front of a regular man, and the man wins, on the first round (save hax allows for an eventual win, eventually).

And every now and then, you guys need to draw up a list (or make a summary) of how the discussion is going, with the main points being focused on. Right now, people would have to dig through an hour's worth of text to get here, and another hour to get to your conclusions.

Also, remember that speed =/= reaction time. Just because you can teleport doesn't mean you can react instantly, and Beerus does have more combat experience, and MUST have gone up against opponents of various haxes in his many years of experience, unless said hax is (really) unique (and not unique in the sense of 1 per million, because Beerus has had enough time to meet and beat those).

Teleportation isn't unique. KR may be powerful against Beerus, and it may not. And with physical power, spiritual power grows too in the DBZ universe.

Just took a closer look of how KR works. KR removes INV, aka Invunrability (frames). In other words, it shaves off the downtime between each time you take damage (used in effect in the game to damage Chara every frame of contact). It doesn't look like it hurts based on the amount of retribution you deserve, or else it would just take 1 hit to KO chara. Beerus's mass murder is his job, so just retribution may or may not be interpreted.

A word on hax. Hax will only get so far and can only do so much. Yeah, Sans can hax plenty, but his hax ultimately turned out to be inferior to Chara's ability to keep trying. Now, Chara may seem OP with that ability, but it only means that he can keep trying until a probability, no matter how small, happens. IE, if there is a 0% chance, no matter how many times Chara haxes, he will not get the chance (Eg, Chara vs Superman (Prime if you insist), or Chara vs Goku).

And before you begin to argue that spirit attacks would make the DBZ cast easily defeatable, if that was the case (so frieza and cell would be 1-shot by a powerful spirit attack), then DBZ wouldn't really be much, with sayians being brought down so easily. Hell, Cell and Frieza managed to escape hell, so that must've taken some spititual durability, and Beerus crushes the two together easily.

Also. What sort of logic would say that "power to destroy the world" > "power to destroy the barrier covering a small section of the world"?

Chara absolutely stomps on Superman Prime, and Goku. Undyne the Undying/Mettaton NEO is more than enough to put Beerus down. Forget anything about Omega Flowey and Asriel.

True that. Still not going on a genocide route to confirm that myself though. Anyway, it really depends if he can hit Beerus or not, and vice versa. Inconclusive was the best solution. That's my imput.

The real cal howard said:
True that. Still not going on a genocide route to confirm that myself though. Anyway, it really depends if he can hit Beerus or not, and vice versa. Inconclusive was the best solution. That's my imput.
Undyne killed an albeit early Geno!Frisk multiple times, but multiversal is still multiversal at this point, Frisk killed enough people. Mettaton NEO's sheer attack value puts him at likely multi-universal. And he kept up with a LV 18 Geno!Frisk, thus giving him a massive speed boost.

EDIT: My bad, Mettaton is too slow to keep up with DBZ top-tiers.

Question: Are you arguing that Beerus could beat everyone in Undertale?
Well, techically only Omega Flowey and Asriel can win, since that's eh, universe wiping power right there. I'm getting mixed up with all this power being thrown around, and I keep remembering feats and not exact powers. But besides those, Pretty much nobody stands a chance. Before you begin arguing powers, remember how monsters work; they're more physically vunerable, especially to malice and the like; that's why Chara oneshots everything in his path minus Undyne (as she's backed with lots of determination).

Edit on my thought. Omega Flowey isn't that powerful. He can rewrite the planet, but I highly doubt the universe too. On Asriel. not sure exactly where the power rating goes. Just that Undertale is kinda poor on power levels; I REALLY doubt that getting 6 human souls + every monster's soul (- napstablook) would grant god powers (universal time wipe), but at the same time, they explicitly say it. This is mind fking me, and I don't know what to do. Just consider the possibilities, considering there would be millions of human souls in that universe...

Ghostly Owns said:
Well, techically only Omega Flowey and Asriel can win, since that's eh, universe wiping power right there. I'm getting mixed up with all this power being thrown around, and I keep remembering feats and not exact powers. But besides those, Pretty much nobody stands a chance. Before you begin arguing powers, remember how monsters work; they're more physically vunerable, especially to malice and the like; that's why Chara oneshots everything in his path minus Undyne (as she's backed with lots of determination).
Edit on my thought. Omega Flowey isn't that powerful. He can rewrite the planet, but I highly doubt the universe too. On Asriel. not sure exactly where the power rating goes. Just that Undertale is kinda poor on power levels; I REALLY doubt that getting 6 human souls + every monster's soul (- napstablook) would grant god powers (universal time wipe), but at the same time, they explicitly say it. This is mind fking me, and I don't know what to do. Just consider the possibilities, considering there would be millions of human souls in that universe...
Annoying dog, Omega Flowey, and Asriel could win, I can't think of anyone else :p

MirthfulDoggedness said:
Chara absolutely stomps on Superman Prime, and Goku. Undyne the Undying/Mettaton NEO is more than enough to put Beerus down. Forget anything about Omega Flowey and Asriel.
Chara stops on superman prime and goku. Keep in mind that no matter how you cut it, Chara's stuck in Frisk's body, and Frisk is a kid. Yeah, Chara oneshots anything minus undyne with determination, but those are monsters, and monsters are basically weak to hate, which Chara has a lot of. But there's unknown factors outside of the human body, which allows for an if to stay, as I'm not sure on what Chara is capable of (kinda skeptical of being able to destroy the world if he can't destroy the barrier, which is the logic that Chara's trying to pull.) Superman prime is by Death Battle, a god as much as anyone else in fiction universe is; aka on the same level of Asriel (if you can call him that), and any other complete and utter nonstoppable god of any fiction.

Seriously, if 6 human souls + a lot of monster souls (which is subbing for 7th soul) = god, then what does all of humanity put together make? Dafaq is this logic...

Undyne the Undying is backed by the entire world with determination (says that's how she feels in game).

BEERUS HAS CRUSHED MILLIONS OF PLANETS IN HIS MILLIONS OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. Now, how much determination from all those planets would you consider that to amount to vs Undyne's amount of determination? Also, Undyne's main feat is that she managed to survive a hit from Chara. That's it. Offensively, she's just herself charged on steroids (determination). Harder, but not on a planetbusting scale. Though technically, being able to harm Chara is a feat of itself... But point is, if Undying Undyne can take down Beerus, then Beerus wouldn't be a god of destructions, because he would've died a long time ago, right?

And isn't Mettaton NEO a joke? Pretty sure Mettaton base form is supposed to stand a better chance, being a metal hunk of junk, after all.

MafiaFox said:
Ghostly Owns said:
Annoying dog, Omega Flowey, and Asriel could win, I can't think of anyone else :p
Like I said, Omega Flowey isn't powerful enough to win vs Beerus, he relies on the souls of others, which I'm pretty sure Beerus is easily capable of destroying. And Beerus's track record is much better than Flowey's. Asriel can win because of bad writing, and as for Annoying Dog...

Any creator of gods can win vs a fictional character, no matter how much power they are given, bar only people strong enough, like Chuck Norris and the other guy in the death battle.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize that a fight between Sans and pretty much anyone is pointless unless they can save or they're fast enough to take him down before he can react.

He has an instant-kill move and common speculation is that the only reason he didn't use it on Chara right off the bat is because if he made it literally impossible to beat him, Chara would reload and find a way around him instead.

Little Jackie Papercut said:
You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize that a fight between Sans and pretty much anyone is pointless unless they can save or they're fast enough to take him down before he can react.
He has an instant-kill move and common speculation is that the only reason he didn't use it on Chara right off the bat is because if he made it literally impossible to beat him, Chara would reload and find a way around him instead.
Damn. Good idea, was thinking the same thing too. I always wondered why Sans never made it impossible to win despite clearly showing the ability that he could. As for speed, then Beerus wins, hands down. Beerus makes light looks slow, and I honestly don't know how DBZ works after a certain point because at that point, fighters can't see anything simply because they move faster than light, and that ***** up vision. But yeah, Beerus casually moves and reacts at many times faster than light, where Sans has no speed and only teleportation, and to agument reaction times is his intelligence. But yeah, I would conclude from this if both were serious, Beerus flashstomps Sans, but most likely Beerus slacks off for what may be a possible kill. Not exactly clear on what Sans may be capable of doing to beerus. Mind you, sans has to go ALL OUT to win vs Beerus, as both on casual, beerus stomps easily.

What I actually meant to say near the end is that if Beerus realizes that Sans was capable of killing him, Beerus would off Sans on the spot, with Sans unable to counter. Sans may be smart and able to teleport, but Beerus moves much faster than light, and definitely too fast for Sans to percieve, counter or react (unless beerus slows down so much on purpose).

Just going to restate some things to compile the stance of sans winning

1) sans is extremely good at reading people, he could read a psychopathic, seemingly expressionless killer so well that he knew exactly how to dodge an attack launched at him via cheeting while he was sleeping from exhaustion. This with his teleportation makes sans able to negate the benefits of a speed advantage. on top of this sans is capable of instantaneously teleporting someone into an attack with bllue mode activated, so even if sans prepares his attacks before the teleports, he can't prepare Blue mode, making his reaction speed far higher then what we can assume from scalling.

2) sans' attacks are interesting to say the least. What I mean is that they don't actually impact people at all but seem to just poisen one's soul just by overlapping with the target. as such, physical blocking would probably just play into sans' hand as also it effects the whole body regardless of location of contact. as well sans can nulify flite capabilities and can create attacks that can only be dodged if someone is not moving. his damage is also preportional to deaths caused regardless of intent or reasoning, so Beerus is going to hurt bad from damage that can't even be healed by determination, the power that allowed someone to reconstitute themself from complete destruction at the hands of a 5-D entity

3) sans is a brutal and merciless fighter with a clear cut starting offensive. as such here is the series of events that Beerus will enevitably have to deel with if he does not randomly speed blitz a short chubby skeleton he just met, who as a out of shape monster (that have are not known for straight up physical strength to begin with) would have veeery little ki to speak of and probably register as not threatoning. sans says his bizarre spiel and suddenly teleports Beerus then forces him to the ground. If beerus is airborn he plumets and maybe even falls over, if he's all ready on the ground he probably feels that something is different. Bottom line is that he'll probably be confused in some form which is bad because he must jump almost immediately before a field of bones sprout at his feat, draining his life as soon as any of it touches him. while he will probably jump after relizing that he can't fly currently at all and getting over how he, a person who barely knows any moments of weakness if at all, is feeling physically drained by a skeleton that is still not givinig off much of any ki(on top of if he doesn't jump above the suprising hieght the bones raise to, he'll still be stuck in them, with no flight to raise any further without falling back to the ground and jumping again, all while being drained physcially and spiritually). If Beerus retaliates, it will probably be out of anger, something that is childs play for sans to read and dodge acordingly. Now suddenly Beerus can fly again and there is a wall of bones quickly approaching him that only has a single clear, all be it small, path through when looking at it from the side, but from the front it will be far less easy to discern. Beerus has to perfectly fly through this maze of white poles while being confused, startled, enraged, and physically drained; where even the slightest screw up on his part brings him closer to death's door and makes all of his ki based powers less potent. then the lasers start. the non blockable, seemingly randomly appearing, that are fast enough to make someone moving at speeds comparable to light appear to move at normal human speeds.

after that, if Beerus survives, he has to regain his composure so he sans can't predict his every move, while being subjected to confusing and difficult attacks that dwindle what energy he has left to go on even more. all the while hearing bone pun after bone pun.

Ghostly Owns said:
Like I said, Omega Flowey isn't powerful enough to win vs Beerus, he relies on the souls of others, which I'm pretty sure Beerus is easily capable of destroying. And Beerus's track record is much better than Flowey's. Asriel can win because of bad writing, and as for Annoying Dog...

Any creator of gods can win vs a fictional character, no matter how much power they are given, bar only people strong enough, like Chuck Norris and the other guy in the death battle.
you seem to not realize that Undertale human souls =/= normal human souls. these are things that can tear through reality and manipulate time through personal conviction. a being with at most two of these souls was able to destroy countless universes in a single swing of a knife. Flowey has six of these and a desire to kill everyone, Beerus is massively outclassed by him, Frisk for being able to damage Omega Flowey even with his defences up, and Chara since they are a multiversal anomaly tied directly to concepts

@Jackie

I think it might actually be because Frisk/Chara's guard wasn't down, so I don't know if he can just hit ANYONE with it.

@Ghostly Owns

Like I said, Omega Flowey isn't powerful enough to win vs Beerus

Whoa there friend you might need to slow down...like, a lot.

I'm going to be refuting some points about how far Beerus gets in UT verse.

NEO and Undyne destroy with complete ease, as my friend above stated, for being able to hurt (in NEO's case, the potential to hurt) the multiversal Frisk/Chara, far beyond DB scale Omega Flowey (a reality warping, stronger than a multiverse cutter (Chara), Cthulu plant with an unavoidable circle attack) ROFL Stomps Demigra w/prep and Shin Janemba with potara earings on after charging a spirit bomb from all universes and timelines. (obviously, that doesn't exist. just a stated point).

As people stated many times before, Human SOULs =/= Human souls

SOULs and determination don't exist in DB, so that whole millions of planets destroyed , moot.

As previously implied by me and probably stated by others, Chara destroyed a multiverse with a knife.

Chara escapes Frisk at the end of a Genocide Route, multiverse busts,(I never want to find out from experience. I don't wanna take away their happy ending) and is still weaker than Flowey.

Can Sans dodge a barrage of huge AoE Ki blasts ? If Beerus gets enraged (which he likely will) he will start spamming Ki blasts like he did against Goku, each of these balls were stated to be capable of destroying the Earth, so their AoE must be huge, also when he screams he produces a massive shockwave which could knock Sans. Beerus can also nullify and redirect attacks as he doesn't always tries to block or dodge (but still does it sometimes) and he is fast enough to react to Sans's attacks, but the match still depends on who attacks first, and if Beerus dodges, blocks, nullifies, redirects or simply takes the attack.

Alexcar3000 said:
Can Sans dodgea barrage of huge AoE Ki blasts ? If Beerus gets enraged (which he will) he will start spamming Ki blasts like he did against Goku, each of these balls were stated to be capable of destroying the Earth, so their AoE must be huge, also when he screams he produces a massive shockwave which could knock Sans.
But heres the thing, sans can kill Beerus extrmemly fast, same for the other way around too. what it comes down to is who unleases first, and since sans is a far more merciless and cheep fighter, he'll more then likely attack and devastate Beerus first, and since Beerus uses his physical strength to fight, if sans drains it he'll lose potency quickly

Squid peanut said:
Ghostly Owns said:
you seem to not realize that Undertale human souls =/= normal human souls. these are things that can tear through reality and manipulate time through personal conviction. a being with at most two of these souls was able to destroy countless universes in a single swing of a knife. Flowey has six of these and a desire to kill everyone, Beerus is massively outclassed by him, Frisk for being able to damage Omega Flowey even with his defences up, and Chara since they are a multiversal anomaly tied directly to concepts
Kinda figured that out, read my other comment on all of humanity put together. 'Countless universes'? More like chara killed countless universes worth of monsters.

And while Undertale souls and DBZ souls aren't the same, the point still stands, that millions of planets worth of people have tried, and failed to defend their worlds, etc. Undyne's heroic last man stand isn't unique at all, with the second wind. And no doubt Beerus has seen countless last stands in his career. And no doubt, he crushed them all, just like how Chara crushed Undyne.

As for NEO, he's all talk on how he's supposed to be the one to stop Chara. He's a joke character at that point, you kill him so quickly. Even his THEME supports the idea that he wasn't supposed to last long.

We need to revisit KR. Yeah, Beerus has slaughtered more than Chara could ever dream of, but does it count considering it's his job and title? Because if it does, Sans may win, but otherwise, Beerus's victory is guarenteed.

Just because it isn't unique, doesn't give it credibility, as everybody else pointed out, Chara is Multiversal, compared to Beerus' universal. The difference, among many others, is that Undyne could hurt Chara, while only Goku and Monaca could hurt Beerus, otherwise Beerus would've brought them up like he did Monaca.

Ghostly Owns said:
And while Undertale souls and DBZ souls aren't the same, the point still stands, that millions of planets worth of people have tried, and failed to defend their worlds, etc. Undyne's heroic last man stand isn't unique at all, with the second wind. And no doubt Beerus has seen countless last stands in his career. And no doubt, he crushed them all, just like how Chara crushed Undyne.
As for NEO, he's all talk on how he's supposed to be the one to stop Chara. He's a joke character at that point, you kill him so quickly. Even his THEME supports the idea that he wasn't supposed to last long.

We need to revisit KR. Yeah, Beerus has slaughtered more than Chara could ever dream of, but does it count considering it's his job and title? Because if it does, Sans may win, but otherwise, Beerus's victory is guarenteed.
That's a total false equivalency. Beerus having experience in putting down last stands by no means verifies he could take Undyne the Undying. Could Frieza take a tier 2 foe simply because he's used to putting down heroics like what those Namekians tried? Obviously not.

NEO looked like a joke in comparison to Chara. That by no means signifies that he's weak. Goku made Botamo look absolutely pathetic, but that doesn't stop him from being a legit Tier 3.

Yes, it still counts. Remember the whole thing Undertale tried to push? That killing regardless of circumstances has its consequences? It's going to hurt Beerus a lot.

I feel like I'm arguing against myself; I can easily wake up another day, look at what I said yesterday and point out the major flaws. Still don't see how Undyne the Undying can take on Beerus.

What's really throwing me off is how Undertale downscales power and appearance. While other series show a more acurate display of power, Undertale takes nukes and makes them look like grenades, and makes it hurt like a grenade too.

Not to mention that from Chara's viewpoint, everything looks small. Just took another look again at Mettaton and Undyne, and realized that they're actually very powerful to hurt Chara, a monster masquading as a child. I was undercutting the two mainly because the destructive capabilities of undyne and mettaton have the appearance of normal attacks, not something that could casually shatter the planet, which is what Beerus achieves with ease.

Back to Sans Vs Beerus. If KR does damage based on kills, then it's going to hurt Beerus much more than it did Chara, percentagewise too (probably). So, it basically boils down to who attacks first, and the frame of mind.

If both are casual, one tap from Sans might just drop Beerus. If Beerus survives/lasts long enough, then he'll realize Sans is a major threat, and promptly obliterate Sans, and Sans can do nothing.

If both are bloodlusted, then Beerus wins hands down. Sans won't even know what happened before he gets obliterated.

To sum up: if casual and Beerus is weak enough, Sans wins, otherwise Beerus obliterates.

Personally, I believe Beerus would win with virtue of durability and reactiontime; Beerus would have to drop really fast for sans to win, and Beerus would probably last a few seconds (maybe 3?) before he drops, which is more than enough to blast sans. Still like sans more, cause dunking people is fun.

Ghostly Owns said:
Whooie! What a long post!
1-"How Undyne the Undying can take on Beerus?"

Guy. Just look at her profile

Undyne's profile She has enough Durability to take on him directly and has enough AP to demolish him

2.-Let me read your point

"They don't seem like they can even destroy a planet. So they don't have that AP"

Yeah, Sepphiroth also don't have enough AoE to destroy a planet, for example. But has damage things that could do that and much worse. Get the point? Even if their attacks "Don't look like" they can. They can damage a being with enough durability to endure the destruction of a multiverse. That argument is weak, very weak.

3.-I don't want to be rude (At all) But debate about "What if Beerus was bloodlusted..." is a bit pointless. OP already specified that both are In-Character. And we both know that Beerus would not one-shot him at first glance. And taking in count that a being with much more durability suffered well because of KR, killing waaay less people. I don't even want to imagine how hard it's going to hit Beerus. The real reason (At least for me) of why this is inconclusive is because Beerus (probably) has far better speed. So there is the possibility of him dodging before KR would instantly kill him or a scenario where he attacks first. Nothing more.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Ghostly Owns said:
Whooie! What a long post!
1-"How Undyne the Undying can take on Beerus?"
Guy. Just look at her profile

Undyne's profile She has enough Durability to take on him directly and has enough AP to demolish him

2.-Let me read your point

"They don't seem like they can even destroy a planet. So they don't have that AP"

Yeah, Sepphiroth also don't have enough AoE to destroy a planet, for example. But has damage things that could do that and much worse. Get the point? Even if their attacks "Don't look like" they can. They can damage a being with enough durability to endure the destruction of a multiverse. That argument is weak, very weak.

3.-I don't want to be rude (At all) But debate about "What if Beerus was bloodlusted..." is a bit pointless. OP already specified that both are In-Character. And we both know that Beerus would not one-shot him at first glance. And taking in count that a being with much more durability suffered well because of KR, killing waaay less people. I don't even want to imagine how hard it's going to hit Beerus. The real reason (At least for me) of why this is inconclusive is because Beerus (probably) has far better speed. So there is the possibility of him dodging before KR would instantly kill him or a scenario where he attacks first. Nothing more.
If Beerus knows his enemy is a threat he tends to fight with the force needed, as shown with example champa.

Beerus is a god, and DBS gods already know not to judge a character by their appearance, as demonstrated slightly by a non god character piccolo in the recent episode.

People keep saying Beerus would do something so stupid but it really seems out of character actually for him to misjudge an opponents strength

@Alice

You've pretty much summed up everything I was going to reply with, so thank you.

@Mister Death

Nobody said he'd do something stupid. Just that he probably wouldn't realize Sans was a threat initially, because he really shouldn't seem to be one.

LordAizenSama said:
wow, 300+ replies and no conclusion reached..
Making a thread that isn't a stomp for either side...so much so, that there's still NO SOLID CONCLUSION.

My mission has been successful...I think.

Mister Death said:
If Beerus knows his enemy is a threat he tends to fight with the force needed, as shown with example champa.
Beerus is a god, and DBS gods already know not to judge a character by their appearance, as demonstrated slightly by a non god character piccolo in the recent episode.

People keep saying Beerus would do something so stupid but it really seems out of character actually for him to misjudge an opponents strength

Again. Nobody is saying that Beerus would so something stupid. We are saying that Beerus don't tend to start his fight blizting and one-shotting unless he is pissed-off before hand. Like here:

Beerus vs random alie

I think a lot of people (incluiding myself) already alude to this instance. But i think it would be better if everyone see it now. Beerus, with the scenario set above. It's more likely he would try to do what he did against that alien. Probably not going to take seriously Sans instantly and would first try to test him. Which would inevitably will result in him getting KR'ed to hell and back without a chance to return the attack.

There is a chance where he just decide to one-shot Sans and blizting? well, yeah, it's possible, it is also possible for him to dodge everything, get bored and kill Sans. But those scenarios are less likely that the one above.

Personally. I think Sans should win more often than not. But i understeand if for some its more close to inconclusive.

I think inconclusive in character due to Beerus tendency to not go all out at the start till provoked, but Beerus wins if blood lusted via blitz. That sounds to me to be accurate. Although not sure if this is willing to Kill would Beerus already be angry at least to start? Because once he is mad, even a little, he would likely blitz him imo.

Doesn't Beerus have the ability to clone himself or something? But then somebody would say something about Sans would counter that or prevent Beerus from doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back