• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoudCloud said:
Sure.
Yeah sure, Sans wins due to Beerus having that good ol' fashioned Dragon Ball "I'm stronger than you so come at me bro" attitude.
You seem very sarcastic. Is this not believable? That's why in some threads, In-character is literally the only way to effectively conclude a battle. I just forgot which exact threads are those.

But I digress. After all, my knowledge in both these verses are limited.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
LoudCloud said:
Sure.
Yeah sure, Sans wins due to Beerus having that good ol' fashioned Dragon Ball "I'm stronger than you so come at me bro" attitude.
You seem very sarcastic. Is this not believable? That's why in some threads, In-character is literally the only way to effectively conclude a battle. I just forgot which exact threads are those.
But I digress. After all, my knowledge in both these verses are limited.
Not really. I'm just suprised how being in character can decide a fight so much. Usually AP, speed and durability are the big factors.

Not really. I'm just suprised how being in character can decide a fight so much. Usually AP, speed and durability are the big factors.

That's because usually only one of the fighters is capable of beating the other. When both can land the kill instantly on each other, but only one of them is the type to actually go all out at the start... that's the kind of situation where the thread specifying 'in character' makes a huge difference.

LoudCloud said:
It really does. If two guys fight, someone who holds back and is just playing around would lose against someone who's going all out and taking it seriously, presuming if the latter is as strong as the former or has something that can beat the them even if they're stronger (hax).

This thread is clearly not going anywhere, and has already been added as an inconclusive on both of their profiles.

At this rate it's be better for me to just close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back