• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they would not. Only the plot manipulation resistance is 5-D, erasing someone who has that doesn't give Existence Erasure on that level.

Quick question

Just in case, if someone has resisted Plot erasure on 5-D level, and then comes someone and erases the dude with the resistance.

Would that be 5-D erasure?

Hello, I think this thread should be fast, however, I think it's going to be prolly a bit controversial.

This CRT is simple and short, hope it can go through quick.

As we can see, we could see how it was stated Arale's comedic Gag/Toon Force wouldn't affect Beerus, whereas in the same episodie, Arale's Toon force worked just fine in Vegeta and Goku, the latter even using his SSB and was still having trouble.

Beerus was going to destroy Arale, to the point even Arale's creator was in panic and disesperately asked Beerus to stop.
Knowing the creator knows Arale, her limitations and he is already used to see Arale's abilities/Toon force in action on daily basis.

And as we know, Arale's Toon Force/Plot manip ie other abilities were already accepted as being Low 1-C:

Now, the main pruporse of this thread is to upgrade his Toonforce resistance to Low 1-C/5-D.

So to don't confuse it with another abilities he resists, as some users that aren't too familiar with the series might confuse Beerus's regular 3-D resistances with the 5-D ones, so I recommend creating a Tab exclusively only for his 5-D resistances/Toon force

Named "Enhanced Hax resistances" and list the reasoning as of why Beerus resists Low 1-C Hax, thanks to Arale's.

Disagree. I see the toon force as still working against Beerus due to this scenario.

That is incorrect, the potency still needs to be bypassed regardless of the fundamentality of the resistance.
i agree with Green.
If they haven't showcased it then they don't have it. You have to prove that it would be a general ability not the other way around.
Every ability and resistance shown by Beerus and Champa , all of them are listed on every GoD's Profile, same with angels and Grand Priest

I'm not really sure about this thread; it is very rare for Arale to make use of going all out given she also likes to surprise even her creator including making dramatic moments such as this. Also, Beerus was stopped via his diarrhea that he supposedly got from the snack made by the machine that can "Create anything based on imagination". And the combination of everyone having their ideas for the best tasting food mixed into one was basically full of having so much compresses sugar, fat, protein, fiber, calcium and bunch of other minerals all at once with most of them being most likely really bad for you was often what caused it. But even that invention was inherently cartoonish, and arguably it could be argued that it was part of Arale's plan for him to get diarrhea at that specific moment when everyone was most shocked/worried about her. And thus, I'd argue that he wasn't able to resist Arale's plot manipulation if he basically played right into her hand.

So, I don't think we can really call this an upgrade and that he failed to overcome Arale's plot manipulation.

I'm not really sure about this thread; it is very rare for Arale to make use of going all out given she also likes to surprise even her creator including making dramatic moments such as this. Also, Beerus was stopped via his diarrhea that he supposedly got from the snack made by the machine that can "Create anything based on imagination". And the combination of everyone having their ideas for the best tasting food mixed into one was basically full of having so much compresses sugar, fat, protein, fiber, calcium and bunch of other minerals all at once with most of them being most likely really bad for you was often what caused it. But even that invention was inherently cartoonish, and arguably it could be argued that it was part of Arale's plan for him to get diarrhea at that specific moment when everyone was most shocked/worried about her. And thus, I'd argue that he wasn't able to resist Arale's plot manipulation if he basically played right into her hand.

So, I don't think we can really call this an upgrade and that he failed to overcome Arale's plot manipulation.

It was the reality machine who affected him, not Arale.

Two different beings.

Also, not every ridiculous situation is Gag, and it's a massive strecht to think Arale had anything to do into Arale's stomach ache.

Btw, this point was already rejected back then.

Also, it's not clear if Reality machine is really a Gag, but even if It was, that would just mean It has stronger Gag force.

Anyways, look the thread linked above.

The point you are saying was already rejected back then

Last edited:
When they say "that stuff" are they referring to her plot manip in general?
Yes, ie Goku was refering that her ridiculous/childish abilities and behaviour wouldn't work on him, as it did on Goku and co, where Arale broke the Earth in half and sended someone to fly around in the espisodie

Last edited:
Besides, I repeat this point:

it was the reality machine who affected him, not Arale.Two different beings.Also, not every ridiculous situation is Gag, and it's a massive strecht to think Arale had anything to do into Arale's stomach ache.
Btw, the stomach ache point was already rejected back then. Look the thread linked above

@DarkDragonMedeus where did you get from that It was "Arale's plan" to bring the reality machine with her and give Beerus the stomach ache??

When she was just clueless and didn't know what was happening when Beerus throwed her in the floor and was going to Hakai her

How is this not accepted yet? Almost everyone agrees, and the people who don't are using arguments that were debunked in a thread from a year ago. How much more support does this need?

Oh, and for the people who still think:

"Goku doesn't know Arale's abilities"

Well, unfortunately, let me tell you Goku already knew Arale, from where he was a kid anyways:

I checked the thread only Plot Manipulation was accepted as Low 1-C not toon force.
No, Micah (thread creator) told me/ says this:

"For the Record
We could have had it listed and outlined that 4th wall breaking, toon force, power mimicry and social influencing are also 5-D but because Plot Manipulation is the only real ability with actual creation and destruction capabilities while the others are more so supplementary supportive Hax…. That’s why only Plot Manipulation is listed as Low 1-C"

Besides, I repeat this point:

Btw, the stomach ache point was already rejected back then. Look the thread linked above

@DarkDragonMedeus where did you get from that It was "Arale's plan" to bring the reality machine with her and give Beerus the stomach ache??

When she was just clueless and didn't know what was happening when Beerus throwed her in the floor and was going to Hakai her
Pretty much this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back