• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to count the votes

Agree: Greatsage13th, Aachintya31, Hasty12345, BernCastelll, Overlord_THE_END, Planck69, Ireneu, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Just_A_Normal_Butler, Braking, CRYING_POTATO_55, Myself, Quantu, Gogeta, and Ottavio_Merluzzo

Disagree: Excell616, DarkDragonMedeus, and Firestorm808

Neutral: Vasco and y3p_owo

Last edited:
Just to count the votes

Agree: Greatsage13th, Aachintya31, Hasty12345, BernCastelll, Overlord_THE_END, Planck69, Ireneu, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Just_A_Normal_Butler, Braking, CRYING_POTATO_55, Myself, Quantu, and Gogeta

Disagree: Excell616, DarkDragonMedeus, and Firestorm808

Neutral: Vasco
Would like to see Medous's comment to my response

It was the reality machine who affected him, not Arale.

Two different beings.

Also, not every ridiculous situation is Gag, and it's a massive strecht to think Arale had anything to do into Arale's stomach ache.

Btw, this point was already rejected back then.

Also, it's not clear if Reality machine is really a Gag, but even if It was, that would just mean It has stronger Gag force.

Anyways, look the thread linked above.

The point you are saying was already rejected back then
I know, but that doesn't mean she didn't predict it to happen or that she planned for her creator to make such an invention

Even if she wasn't directly using magic to taint Beerus stomach, it doesn't destroy the possibility that she was still pulling strings and wrote the Anime episode script

Also, I was in that thread and fully aware of Arale's Low 1-C plot manipulation but that doesn't disprove my concern. He still never managed to erase Arale and we don't know if he would have succeeded. Furthermore, Arale is still more than capable of outsmarting Beerus with her plot manipulation, there are no feats beyond here say that he could have resisted it. And there wouldn't be evidence of resistance if Arale wasn't using much of it in the first place.

I know, but that doesn't mean she didn't predict it to happen or that she planned for her creator to make such an invention

Even if she wasn't directly using magic to taint Beerus stomach, it doesn't destroy the possibility that she was still pulling strings and wrote the Anime episode script

Also, I was in that thread and fully aware of Arale's Low 1-C plot manipulation but that doesn't disprove my concern. He still never managed to erase Arale and we don't know if he would have succeeded. Furthermore, Arale is still more than capable of outsmarting Beerus with her plot manipulation, there are no feats beyond here say that he could have resisted it. And there wouldn't be evidence of resistance if Arale wasn't using much of it in the first place.
Considering she is just as confused as everyone else, I kinda doubt that

Again, if she wrote the script, she would know what would happen, and who Goku is, both of which she doesn't.

He erased someone who was able to affect Arale despite her Plot Manip.

Considering she is just as confused as everyone else, I kinda doubt that

Again, if she wrote the script, she would know what would happen, and who Goku is, both of which she doesn't.

He erased someone who was able to affect Arale despite her Plot Manip.

You pretty much summarized what i was going to say.

Plus, Arale using plot hax was rejected in the previous thread.

Even if we were going down that route, Beerus would still resist Toon Force and everything related to it

And lastly, Beerus still has the feat of erasing Dr. Mashirito which is undeniable. So his EE would be upgraded regardless.

The thing is that you are just going by assumptions..

It was the reality machine who affected Beerus, not Arale, Arale was just clueless when Beerus was going to destroy her.

Even if the reality machine is a gag, that would just mean Machine's Toonforce can work on Beerus, but not Arale's one.

Assuming she did so is HUGE strecht and lot of speculation.
More akin to a more personal interpretation

And again, your point was already rejected, so nvm

Also, you didn't address my other point, if she was "Clueless" that would most likely mean she wasn't even using her plot hax/toon force and better yet no one resisted it.

Also, I'll go ahead and ping @Damage3245 and @AKM sama

Maybe they'll be interested or maybe they might find some skepticism.

Also, you didn't address my other point, if she was "Clueless" that would most likely mean she wasn't even using her plot hax and better yet no one resisted it.
I'm talking about her Toonforce not Plothax.

And again

The thing is that you are just going by assumptions..

It was the reality machine who affected Beerus, not Arale, Arale was just clueless when Beerus was going to destroy her.

Even if the reality machine is a gag, that would just mean Machine's Toonforce can work on Beerus, but not Arale's one.

Assuming she did so is HUGE strecht and lot of speculation.
More akin to a more personal interpretation

And again, your point was already rejected, so nvm

Basically this:
Does Dr. Mashirito have anything special that Arale doesn't?

So for context there's a few examples. One where Toriyama ended their narrative & Mashirito ignored it. In another example, the one where its Toriyama is whiting out characters. In that episode he wanted to erase the cast of Dr.slump to make a new series. He couldn't so he had to get Senbei to make a stronger EE device. While Mashirito wasn't shown, in the context of the episode so it should apply to him as well.

Basically this:

So for context there's a few examples. One where Toriyama ended their narrative & Mashirito ignored it. In another example, the one where its Toriyama is whiting out characters. In that episode he wanted to erase the cast of Dr.slump to make a new series. He couldn't so he had to get Senbei to make a stronger EE device. While Mashirito wasn't shown, in the context of the episode so it should apply to him as well.
Thanks! Would this mean that Beerus would get Plot-level EE?

this is very good, with this I'm sure Frieza and Goku will receive resistance against EE 5D, since it came directly from the energy of destruction, the other Gods scale in this, we can also assume that Zeno will have an EE 5D?

this is very good, with this I'm sure Frieza and Goku will receive resistance against EE 5D, since it came directly from the energy of destruction, the other Gods scale in this, we can also assume that Zeno will have an EE 5D?
Yeah, especially since his is much more potent than Beerus'

Basically this:

a question, would zeno climb with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back