• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna stay neutral on this one as I have to first finish Dr. Slump to get all the context. But I wanted to just mention that Arale is never portrayed (from what I remember) as a particularly intelligent character. It would be a pretty big stretch to assume that she managed to trick Beerus into having a stomach ache with her toon force powers, rather than just assuming he got them from that thing he ate. That seems far more likely as Arale has no implication of ever using her toon force powers in that moment to begin with.

I also have to mention that when Goku says "that stuff", he's referring to Arale's childish behavior, not her Toon Force or Plot Manipulation hax (or whatever it is). That being said, it wouldn't negate the argument, as people have likely said before. As it's stated, Beerus can basically destroy anyone (the ultimate NLF), and on top of that, we have Goku's confirmation that it would erase Arale as well, Goku having already fought and kept up with Arale briefly.

But I will wait for more arguments before making a definitive decision.

To be fair here, this line is up to interpretation
Yeah, but I don't think Goku's really saying that her powers won't work, but her childish antics won't, especially considering that it only happened after she namecalled him. Either way, it wouldn't really be much of a debunk considering he was pretty confident that she'd be erased by Beerus.

Well, after this is accepted, I think this should be discussed in another thread.
What do we need in order for this to get accepted? We've got almost unanimous support from regular users (Aside from one person who just kinda said "Disagree" and left), and some mods agreed as well. The only person who was really opposed to the upgrade and provided continuous arguments was DarkDragon, but he got hella debunked and left.

Last edited:
What do we need in order for this to get accepted? We've got almost unanimous support from regular users (Aside from one person who just kinda said "Disagree" and left), and some mods agreed as well. The only person who was really opposed to the upgrade and provided continuous arguments was DarkDragon, but he got hella debunked and left.
ask some experienced member to modify the profile. since this has been accepted without much challenge, it just needs to be applicable.

The toon force resistance thing and the "that stuff" part, I really think it's up to interpretation.

The EE 5D thing I don't know what to think about.

I'm neutral, it's going to be interesting how this unfolds.

One question, if beerus EE goes to 5D, could that affect your version of Dragon Ball Heroes and by extension, everything else in that franchise?

The toon force resistance thing and the "that stuff" part, I really think it's up to interpretation.

One question, if beerus EE goes to 5D, could that affect your version of Dragon Ball Heroes and by extension, everything else in that franchise?
this will definitely affect heroes. i never really imagined db having any hax smurf. lol

Anything that effects the toei or canon timeline will effect dbh. But since beerus does not have a dbh profile yet. Nah.

I honestly don't know what else it could be referring to. I mean, multiple characters directly refer to her as a gag character, and that she can do anything as long as it's funny.

It seems pretty straight forward. A character that scales to and affected Arale was erased effortlessly by Beerus.

As far as the Heroes stuff, I'm not familiar with it enough to give a definitive answer. Although, it does seem like it would add some more evidence to Low 1-C Heroes that I've heard floating around for a while.

I honestly don't know what else it could be referring to. I mean, multiple characters directly refer to her as a gag character, and that she can do anything as long as it's funny.
Except in that scene, it only happens after Arale calls him a "funny" name. It's referring to her personality, not her powers. Or at least, that's how I interpreted it.
It seems pretty straight forward. A character that scales to and affected Arale was erased effortlessly by Beerus.
You mean the ghost? What evidence is there that the ghost scales to Arale?

As for Beerus > Arale, that's a no shit moment. That's different from Beerus having Low 1C resistance or Low 1C EE. To prove that, you'd have to prove that this character resists Low 1C Toon Force in some manner.

Except in that scene, it only happens after Arale calls him a "funny" name. It's referring to her personality, not her powers. Or at least, that's how I interpreted it.

You mean the ghost? What evidence is there that the ghost scales to Arale?

As for Beerus > Arale, that's a no shit moment. That's different from Beerus having Low 1C resistance or Low 1C EE. To prove that, you'd have to prove that this character resists Low 1C Toon Force in some manner.
Fair

From what I gather, the ghost scales to her due to being able to damage Arale and be on par with her.

God900 has the evidence for Beerus getting 5D EE via being able to erase the Ghost earlier in the thread.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by this? Not familiar with Heroes stuff (mostly because the series is complete dog shit).
In the promotional anime toki by just flappin his wings he nullified the hakais of all the GoDs including beerus.

As we can see, we could see how it was stated Arale's comedic Gag/Toon Force wouldn't affect Beerus, whereas in the same episodie, Arale's Toon force worked just fine in Vegeta and Goku, the latter even using his SSB and was still having trouble.
I am not sure how Goku would know her powers wouldn't work on Beerus and I get the implication of when Goku says "that stuff" is referring to her toon force but the video provided doesn't even directly mention her toon force.
Beerus was going to destroy Arale, to the point even Arale's creator was in panic and disesperately asked Beerus to stop.
Knowing the creator knows Arale, her limitations and he is already used to see Arale's abilities/Toon force in action on daily basis.
Yes, Beerus was going to attempt to destroy Arale and her creator panicking. For the first part we don't know if he would succeed and while I don't know much about the character of her creator but does he know Beerus's capabilities also even then her resistance to EE is explicitly EE via plot manipulation if she is erased by something in the confines of her story I am unsure she could recover.

Yes, Beerus was going to attempt to destroy Arale and her creator panicking. For the first part we don't know if he would succeed and while I don't know much about the character of her creator but does he know Beerus's capabilities also even then her resistance to EE is explicitly EE via plot manipulation if she is erased by something in the confines of her story I am unsure she could recover.
Goku himself also stated that Beerus would erase her, and he fought her twice and was able to keep up with her for some time

Uh can we discuss possible things later and just get this accepted?
According to OP the thing to agree on would be the toonforce Low 1-C thing.

So things like the EE 5D aren't one of the things to be accepted on this CRT? Can you clarify this for me?

So things like the EE 5D aren't one of the things to be accepted on this CRT? Can you clarify this for me?
I honestly don't know anymore. On the one hand, he does erase someone who has survived 5D EE, but on the other hand it kinda feels weird to have this one specific has be multiple infinities higher than anything else seen in the (canon) verse.

Goku himself also stated that Beerus would erase her, and he fought her twice and was able to keep up with her for some time
this doesn't give him the ability to determine the results of a fight involving individuals he doesn't know the full capabilities of with absolute certainty.

What proof do we have that he is right.

Technically none, but he does erase someone who has similar feats of Toon Force and EE resistance. Plus, Goku is usually pretty good at determining a persons power level by fighting them, let alone actually having conversations and hanging out with them before.

I honestly don't know anymore. On the one hand, he does erase someone who has survived 5D EE, but on the other hand it kinda feels weird to have this one specific has be multiple infinities higher than anything else seen in the (canon) verse.
I'm not talking about that. I'm saying that the main point of this CRT is the resistance to toon force/hax Low 1-C weave. So things like the EE 5D should be discussed in another CRT, as it's not the focus of this one. I think?

I'm not talking about that. I'm saying that the main point of this CRT is the resistance to toon force/hax Low 1-C weave. So things like the EE 5D should be discussed in another CRT, as it's not the focus of this one. I think?
I see your point, but at the same time, the two things are tied extremely close together, both coming from roughly the same feat. But for the sake of not dragging this thread on any longer, it's probably best to put 5D EE to the side for now and focus on the Toon Force.

How does erasing someone with toon force make you resist toon force, second if it is the same as Arale it explicitly EE via plot manipulation.
Arales toon force is talked about a lot within the episode and she manages to beat Vegeta with it and goku contends with it then when Beerus comes Goku tells arale to watch out that type of stuff doesn’t work on Beerus implying her toon force thats an already accepted but it’s gonna be resisting toon force on a 5th dimensional level

this doesn't give him the ability to determine the results of a fight involving individuals he doesn't know the full capabilities of with absolute certainty.

No, but the fact is, he knows that Arale would lose in a fight against Beerus. Or at least, he's pretty certain of it. Besides, I'm pretty sure we scale Beerus above Arale anyway. So I think assuming that her Toon force wouldn't do much to Beerus isn't too much of a stretch

Arales toon force is talked about a lot within the episode and she manages to beat Vegeta with it and goku contends with it then when Beerus comes Goku tells arale to watch out that type of stuff doesn’t work on Beerus implying her toon force thats an already accepted but it’s gonna be resisting toon force on a 5th dimensional level
I am aware of this but I don't get how this addresses my concerns.
No, but the fact is, he knows that Arale would lose in a fight against Beerus. Or at least, he's pretty certain of it. Besides, I'm pretty sure we scale Beerus above Arale anyway. So I think assuming that her Toon force wouldn't do much to Beerus isn't too much of a stretch
he believes that would happen. As for scaling Beerus only scales above her physical stats not her toon force or plot stuff

I am aware of this but I don't get how this addresses my concerns.

he believes that would happen. As for scaling Beerus only scales above her physical stats not her toon force or plot stuff
I was explaining erasing someone doesn’t give you toon force he resists arale‘s 5D toon force and what he did for it
the ee thing is from erasing the ghost guy I think

I was explaining erasing someone doesn’t give you toon force he resists arale‘s 5D toon force and what he did for it
the ee thing is from erasing the ghost guy I think
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up. Sorry if I explained it weirdly.

If he scales above her based on information that he can destroy her despite her abilities, alongside the fact that he already has a resistance to Toon Force on his profile, I don't see why a 5D resistance isn't possible

Actually, to play a bit of Devil's Advocate: What's to say that this whole thing isn't an outlier?

(Mostly asking since I don't think anyone brought up that possibility yet. Be it either everyone was too busy debating or if it was that obvious of an answer, idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back