• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beatrice's (WA) Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With thanking me i mean ovo

But yeah, i agree with it

Still feels weird for me to just pop around and find it out of the blue

I was preparing the trout to slap you with since you were the one who found this out when I hadn't even directly asked about this. lol

Thanks a lot for the input, Ultima. And sorry for the trouble. As I just told you, since this was very similar to the SMT regen situation I felt like I needed your thoughts on this.

Nice to see you agree. ^_^

Bump

Or is 4 persons (2 staff, me being previous staff and a normal user is enough to get it accepted?

Not quite if the latest ST threads I looked at are anything to go by.

Mind Haxxorz of people with much less of a scale in that than Beatrice were agreed to work and Yggdrasil's sealing was also accepted as fair play, so she probs can do either of those to it as soon as the match starts.

I'm also relatively sure Homura's Memory Hax was now accepted to work as well based on her having the range.

That said, Antvasima and The Causality looked at the blog as well and were seemingly fine with it.

So, there's:

Support: 9 (ALRF, Blablah9755, The Real Cal Howard, Ultima Reality, TISSG7Redgrave, Kaltias, Veloxt1r0kore, The Causality, Antvasima)

I think this can be applied now.

Done. Small heads-up, but I also added the footnote linking to the blog and "sleep" to the stats effects she can cause since I had forgotten this small thingie.

I'm... Just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Either way, this is concluded and it can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back