• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beatrice vs Hades (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to give Umineko some action.

Beatrice2
Hades saint seiya render by shardraldevius-d9pjdv2
Conditions:

+ Piece Beatrice (Low 2-C)

+ Hades with his True Body and Surplice (2-C)

+ Speed Equalized

+ Victory by death

who takes this and why?

Hades has both the power advantage as well as the hax advantage in this match. He wins, really.

No, I'm mainly talking about the Sword of Hades, which will knock out Beatrice cold. He can also rise every single Gold Saint and give them Gods Cloths if he really needs that to win.

Yeah, I don't see Hades beating someone with high godly regen and type 4 immortality. As usual, Umineko wins.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, I don't see Hades beating someone with high godly regen and type 4 immortality. As usual, Umineko wins.
Hint: Different Beatrice.

Tivanenk said:
Beatrice has no dividers in her powers, so it's natural to assume she has all those powers in all her forms.

The Everlasting said:
Tivanenk said:
Beatrice has no dividers in her powers, so it's natural to assume she has all those powers in all her forms.
Someone goofed up, because I played through the VN and Virgilia almost killed Piece Beatrice by stabbing her in the heart. Had Beatrice not killed her already and was just toying with her, she would have actually died from that. So high godly regen my ass, that's only for the higher dimensional versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back