• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If not a stomp, Sonic with low difficulty.

BB gets screwed by passive fate hax that can affect people with type 4 acausality and Sonic can resist a lot of her shit like precog, law manipulation, mindhax, existence erasure, and better conceptual manipulation than she has.

Sonic blasts her concept and she's dead.

Questions, is type 4 acasualty > all other acasualty types because I Been told each type is not > the other they are simply just different. And BB... Has all acasualty types. (Excluding the obvious type 5)..

Also, BB has 1-C limited spatial manipulation. She can generate an 8-D spherical barrier around herself not sure if that helps though.

She isn't protected by the 8D wall when she fights CCC servants, so we don't assume she would be here either.

Moon Cell passively seals him. GG

Sakura's heart replaced that wall. There's context behind it, but Sakura being the same model as BB was able to bring it down. The CCC playables got past the wall because of Sakura, and they fought inside it.

Also, if can be reasonably scaled because BB did absorb, swallow, and become the Mooncell.

Also, iirc all acasualty types give resistance to fate manipulation iirc except type 1. I know that one doesn't.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hold on why does BB have type 2 acausality if she exists in the past and future?
The Far side of The moon has no past, or future. It only has the present. A singularity created because BB merged with the Mooncell becoming omnipresent with it, and she caused some alterations to the far side.

BB has a weakness to type 2 conceptual manipulation though SSSOOO...

Though one day I'll make it so BB can remove acasualty from a character ƒÿá

How the **** are you supposed to have Fate Hax against someone who's Acasual? That makes zero sense, you cant even argue that it's bypassing it as that's impossible. Yhwach was downgraded for that very reason, its either that whoever he effected isn't Acasual or this is wank.

The Prince of Counters said:
How the **** are you supposed to have Fate Hax against someone who's Acasual? That makes zero sense, you cant even argue that it's bypassing it as that's impossible. Yhwach was downgraded for that very reason, its either that whoever he effected isn't Acasual or this is wank.
Higher temporal dimension manipulation

It's like saying Thanos's timestop won't work on Immeasurables. Acausality or not, it depends on how Fatehax work.

As far as I'm aware and from what I've been told in previous threads that doesn't work like that. It's either that your acasual and you cant be fate haxd or you aren't Acasual.

The whole acasualty system confuses me, but respected community members, and admins say that "the system of causality is inextricably tied to time" and the most common type 4 acasualty justification is that the being transcends the 4th Dimension of duration/time which is the 1st system if causality. So they are then bounded by the 2nd a higher temporal dimension of duration/time.

As far as I'm aware and from what I've been told in previous threads that doesn't work like that. It's either that your acasual and you cant be fate haxd or you aren't Acasual.
Except that there are some special cases where fatehax still works even if your opponent is Acausal. Read the very first one, Sonic's fatehax can affect Acausal.

Again, that's not how it works. Thats like me saying i can soul hax something without a soul. Its completely and total contradiction. Even the mods of this form stated so. Previously Yhwach was able to do the same, Fate hax people who were Acaual but was later removed due to it being total contradiction.

If your fate hax has feats of affecting acausals then that means you have more potent fate hax. Just like how New God brought up Thanos being able to time stop immeasurables. Immeasurable speed will typically negate time manipulation abilities, but if it has feats of working against immeasurables then that means it's a more potent time manipulation.

Again, that's not how it works. Thats like me saying i can soul hax something without a soul. Its completely and total contradiction. Even the mods of this form stated so.
Yes you can soul hax something without a soul if you have the feats to do so like sonic with his fatehax.

You must be new here, so take it easy and just ask on the question board if you don't know something.

Golden Mean Fallacy brother, it's widely known that you can time stop immeasurable speeds but that only applies to that. You cannot fate hax someone who's Acasual, again Yhwach was downgraded for this very reason. This is no different, now where has this been written in fact theres been a thread about how Acausality vs Fate hax works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back