• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Comparing Yhwach to Master Mogul, a 2-A that became one with the Chaos Force that is above the time and space of the multiverse is a pretty bad analogy for starters.
It's completely the same basis, once more if you have issues with how Fate hax is treated then make a thread about it. Unless the information i was given by multiple staff members was incorrect.

Eganergo said:
Yeah yhwach doesn't have the feats so obviously he couldn't bypass it.

When he did posses it he hads feats of bypassing it. Then a thread was made about how fate hax and Acausality works. You sir have no idea what your talking about.

What other wincons does Sonic have?

Can he bypass type 2?? Is it even possible to fate hax someone that is omnipresent, and become one with history and time???

Eganergo said:
Bruh, you're the one who has the problem.

First, dont call me bruh, much appreciated. Secondly, it's not only me, there was an enitre thread about this where Cal himself gave his input along with staff members. So dont try to hit me up with this "youre the one who has the problem." Miss me with that type of shit.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
What other wincons does Sonic have?

Can he bypass type 2?? Is it even possible to fate hax someone that is omnipresent, and become one with history and time???
What you just described there was Master Mogul.

I see your point then lol...

May I ask how it's passive???

Can it bypass a 1-C (8-D) barrier? Generated through spatial manipulation*

Can he negate subject reality manipulation?

Read my comment maybe????? I said was, before it was downgraded. Your either ignoring shit or mixing shit up. I dont need to make a thread, a thread has already been made about this type of deal.

The Prince of Counters said:
Read my comment maybe????? I said was, before it was downgraded. Your either ignoring shit or mixing shit up. I dont need to make a thread, a thread has already been made about this type of deal.
There is a reason something was downgraded. Either he doesn't actually the feats or misinformation about the power. If he doesn't have it, then he doesn't have it downgrade or not. Make a revision if you have a problem with that.

Once again, you need to stop attempting to turn this around on me. The thread has been made and dealt with already, the conclusion was that you cannot fate hax someone who's meant to be acasual. There was no misinformation and he had the feats, it was simply downgraded due to how we treat the abilities. Or are you still going to be a ignorant stonewall? Anyway I'm gonna stop replying to you as you debate with the skill of a brain dead neanderthal baby.

I see your point then lol...

May I ask how it's passive???
Eggman cited Sonic as being the Embodiment of Chaos that makes him unpredictable by nature and Mogul stated it as the fates convening to ensure his victory. Sonic doesn't choose the fate he wants, it just happens.

@The Prince of Counters

I would appreciate if you stop clogging up the thread and cut the shit. If you have any questions about "Fatehax vs Acausal", do it somewhere else.

You can Fate Hax Acausals tho if you have feats of it. That's just high level Fate Hax that bypassess the Acausal nature of the character and enforces a narrative of their own. We have characters from Saint Seiya, DnD, Digimon, World of Darkness,etc who can Fate/Probability/Causality Hax Acausals including both Type 4 and 5 ones. People need to remember that this is fiction and not real life where everything has to be completely Logical. I can write a Character in a story that can Soul Hax a completely Non-Existent Type 1 Abstract being even if that does not sound Logical at all.

The New God said:
@The Prince of Counters

I would appreciate if you stop clogging up the thread and cut the shit. If you have any questions about "Fatehax vs Acausal", do it somewhere else.

I'm not clogging up the thread in the slightest, there has quite literally been a thread about how it interacts with Fate hax. All you've been doing is using stonewall arguments and telling me to make a thread depsite that there one that went over this. So dont tell me to cut the shit whenever youre the one whos bringing the shit here to begin with. I'm going off what the staff have told me in the previous thread, stop acting as if I created this myself.

@The Prince of Counters

Then bring your stuffs there. Don't clog up my thread. This isn't a CRT about "will fatehax work on acausals"

Alright Prince, please calm down first okay? Why dont you link said thread where the staff reached such a consensus?

After the fate is determined for him to win. Does he need to land a physical in nature attack??
The fate hax can do shit like induce PIS into his opponents or a beam of energy that was intended to kill him instead made him turn into Super Sonic. Stuff like that is what allows him to win.

Sonic can just attack with a conceptual beam which would kill her.

Would have to get inside of it somehow? It's 8-D limited Spatial manipulation. For distance, and barrier creation.

The New God said:
Anyways, what does Type 2 Acausal do and can Sonic bypass that?
Type 2 is you don't exist in the past or future.

Though I wouldn't say it's superior to a type 4 that exists outside of the past, present, and future completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back