• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 2 is existing in a single point in time.

Type 4 is having irregular causality. It doesn't mean you are not bound by causality.

My wincon for her is just let Moon Cell smack Sonic and be done with it.

Cursed cutting Crater at full output had Multiversal level+ range. And has so many haxes I can't even list them all on my phone ..

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Type 2 is existing in a single point in time.
Type 4 is having irregular causality. It doesn't mean you are not bound by causality.

My wincon for her is just let Moon Cell smack Sonic and be done with it.
But can it bypass the Passive Fatehax and the other resistances that I see in Sonic's Profile?

Depends if their physical in nature, or affect the opponent directly for the win @RM97

Physical in nature such as a punch, or beam

Or affect the opponent directly with no contact needed*

RM97 said:
But can it bypass the Passive Fatehax and the other resistances that I see in Sonic's Profile?
that doesnt really mean anything if you dont explain how it works.

Assuming you want Sonic to fight BB at full power, they are fighting inside the Moon Cell. Since they are inside, Moon Cell automatically throws him into imaginary numbers space, seals him and goes on with its business.

I haven't seen resistance to sealing on his page, so I'm just gonna go with that story.

I wouldnt count on any vote yet, because they didnt actually explain any ability of Sonic properly, just saying it works.

I'm just going by whats in the Profile And what Shadow said about Passive Fatehax being able to make sonic win no matter what

"Win no matter what"

It was explained by shadow warrior how it works, but I have an issue with that.

After, fate decided for him to win. He must then land the wining blow.

Seal him in imaginary numbers space.

He can choose between being sealed in the Far Side and have Gilgamesh keep him company, or Zero Dark and have Velber keep him company.

Throw a higher D barrier around him, just for fun. No point in even having BB do something.

Still have the higher Dimensional barrier problem....

But imaginary number space is under BB's complete control, and she'd end up absorbing his existence once he's there.

...... She can't turn it into an 8 Dimensional space....

It's only an 8-D barrier that's a sphere and tens of meters wide at most. Also alongside that is control over Distance... That's at least one aspect that's accepted..

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
He would have to resist sealing and have feats of being able to travel between reality and unreality.
Also, that entire space is apart of BB, and it's also apart if her CcC and shapeshifters..

>Sonic doesn't have conceptual manipulation

I'm sorry but how do you be one of the strongest 2-As without that, ofc he has it.

Apparently he just looked at Base Sonic's tabber and didn't see it there. If you go under Super Sonic then you see Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) listed.

BB precogs passively, and adapts to his hax with self modifications overcoming them just like she did the Mooncell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back