• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't your average precog. This is a higher Dimensional consciousness that is capable of viewing the Multiverse and all its history at once with a transcendental mind.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
This isn't your average precog. This is a higher Dimensional consciousness that is capable of viewing the Multiverse and all its history at once with a transcendental mind.
????

So basically it Boils down to Passive Higher D Precog and Adaptation vs Passive Fatehax that lolnopes Type 4 Acausals and Type 2 Concept Hax

Okay what are the votes now, I am seeing people say the Sonic votes aren't valid, that Sonic stomps her, etc.

What's actually happening, and I am keeping my vote for Sonic, and Sonic resists precog

Finally a match where Sonic doesn't "Fate Hax gg". The thing I don't like about it is you act as though Sonic cannot lose but he can lose "temporarily". What I mean is he loses but doesn't die and then comes back later and somehow wins. Iirc that's how it works. Not "Fate Hax makes BB choke and die, GG".

Fate Hax won't work because the mooncell throws him into Zero Dark with Velber or the imaginary number space and says lol8dbarrier

Sonic's fate hax is that he will win eventualy, and it can cause CIS to his opponents, giving Sonic chances to win, like a opponent not using their strongest attack or it falling

Again what are the votes?

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Master Mogul's precog comes from his sixth sense which allows him to visualize reality which Sonic bypassed.

Additionally, Solaris is a higher dimensional being that can see across time and space in the multiverse and he still lost to Sonic.

Also even if BB has type 2 acausality, I feel like Sonic's fatehax will still affect Sonic to some degree to give him advantages, just not give BB disadvantages directly.

Theuser789 said:
Sonic's fate hax is that he will win eventualy, and it can cause CIS to his opponents, giving Sonic chances to win, like a opponent not using their strongest attack or it falling
Again what are the votes?
Sonic: 10 (Theuser789 , ShadowWarrior1999 , RM97, Tony di bugalu , TheQuirkyBoy, ShakeResounding , Maverick Zero X , Edwardtruong2006 , Eganergo , Zoorooz117 )

BB: 6 (ThisIsMySwagPack , TheUpgradeManHaHaxD , The Prince of Counters , John985 , Paul Frank , The Coolest Water Bottle )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back