• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB Avatar Addition (Another BB Revision)

BB has only the Far Side's resources before fusing with the Mooncell, as far as I know.

The thing is, the sphere one is described like that in her Information Matrix in C.C.C., so I see that as more canon than the one described in the mats as "what would have been had we have more budget" and realized on another form of her.

Hun is against the notion of "BB Avatars". I too am against it, mainly because it is clearly just an attempt to hide an obvious outlier.

To be honest, you've been screaming "outlier" even when low 2-C was being discussed years ago, it doesn't really mean anything at this point.

Just to clarify my stance, final fight BB is definitely what you would regard as an avatar, but that avatar should represent full power of BB.

Ugh... I have to make an account for VS Battles of all places just to correct this BB stuff.

BB's "avatar" (as you call it) scales directly to her full power. To say otherwise is pure headcanon. If her "true form" is stronger, then why did she use a weaker avatar? In fact, why make an avatar at all? Her "avatar" being defeated made her lose connection to the Moon Cell. So why make an avatar that will cut her connection off to the Moon Cell if killed? She would've just nuked Gilgamesh in her "true form" if that was the case. Or she would let him proceed to the core and reveal her "true form" and one shot him. The amount of holes this headcanon has is incredible. The Moon Cell BB the servants fight is the genuine one at full power. How would the death of a mere avatar cut her connection to the Moon Cell? It wouldn't. Not to mention that we see BB's "avatar" working on getting past the barrier when no one is around. Why would she send an avatar of herself to get past the Moon Cell barrier when no one is even around? She wouldn't. It's not her avatar. BB clearly modified her ugly appearence before we see her for the first time, as she did her self-modification way before we actually physically see her. That's literally it. And this is suppose to make no one 2-A in terms of physical attacks? Nero, Shirou/Nameless, Tamamo, and Gilgamesh all physically can damage Moon Cell BB AND Kiara in combat. Gilgamesh overrides the Moon Cell, RIPS Moon Cell Hakuno out of its core, and leaves. Tamamo from what I've heard physically KICKS the Moon Cell so hard that it resets itself and doesn't delete Hakuno. And you're telling me that these people don't physically scale to Moon Cell BB? lol

In spite of your hurried tone, I can get an understanding of what you're trying to say.

I also realized that having a smaller body manifesting, while being a part of something bigger, is what half the omnipresent people do as well.

I agree with that. At this point, it's less that BB we fight is an avatar but is in "normal" shape. When she uses her CCC, she shows the higher dimensional form she has, or the sphere deletion, which you want to accept is either acceptable because both have become canon now. Why it took 10 turns more likely because after 10 turns, the mystic code times out and BB one shots you, or it just needs preparation like Amitabha.

Well, the Mystic Code don't time out, as far as I know, but can only be activated once. So it's more like the latter.

Also, it would be nice to remind Iapitus of this. This was going on for like a month now, and if we don't finish this, Nasuverse God Tiers' other revisions (Authority, Speed, Range) can't go on.

@Hun

I'm not so much focusing on the higher dimensional nature either. What I am focusing on, is that she has an undoutable Reality Fiction difference between her higher self/mind and the universes of record, which are equally as real as the main cast. Godhood doesn't equate to power in the Nasuverse, at least not by necessity. I'm pretty sure the Gil that is making those statements could take on many divine spirits we have seen.

Perhaps the fight over control of the frame caused distortions. Either way, that seems to overtly contradict what we know about Cyberframes and Servant Containers in general.

This in no way justifies BB using the exact same cyberframe she did before. If she just shoved more than she could handle onto her body and then cut off all the stuff she could not support, then that should have put her back and square one, which it obviously didn't. I see it more like a puppet of a higher being, not necessarily a Higher being directly controlling a lesser one.

The use of frame that you highlighted is a poor word choice, since it is clearly referring to the frame of the metaphorical scooter in this case. This even further backs up that this is not the truest form of BB, since her using the same cyberframe that she supposedly hooked a shit ton of data up to. Her body became unusable since she hooked up so much stuff up to it, yet here we see her walking around with that same body. That doesn't make sense, so they are not the same body. We would see clear differences in said body.

To use her same metaphor, what you describe is like her hooking up a shit ton of various machines to a scooter to increase its power. Then, when she realized she couldn't use the scooter, she took all the extensions, divided them into other vehicles, then road away on the same scooter she started with. Your view is incoherent, and defeats the entire point.

Sorry, for taking so long to respond, and I hope I haven't missed some key point from before, since this took me almost a month to get back to kek

I don't see it as an avatar or puppet, or the size is cut off. I just see she just makes the regular BB we see as the appearance she wishes to show. Iirc it's still implied in CCC and FGO that she is a huge clusterfuck of structure despite her appearance as a normal girl. She just can use to show her true form which trascends into a higher dimensional existence.

The japanese version is ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿. The part after kyojin is ko-jigen no sonzai which literally means high dimensional existence. I will leave it to you on how high of a dimension it is.

Makkurona said:
The japanese version is ÕÀ¿ÕñºÒü¬Ú½ÿµ¼íÕàâÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿. The part after kyojin is ko-jigen no sonzai which literally means high dimensional existence. I will leave it to you on how hig of a dimension it is.
Giant higher-dimensional being...

Another higher-D statement...

But reminder, thus would just apply to her Pre-Mooncell self. As her Post-Mooncell self would get 2-A right in the AP by being the entire Mooncell itself.

Also, with the entire 2-A scales to hax thing, I'll give my two cents: What doesn't scale to AP isn't the Mooncell thingy, it's the Authority that doesn't. There are some people with Authority (the Alter Egos, Ishtar, Servant Arjunalter) but has Servant physical stats. And only people who has Ten Crowns on them, people who has powers from the Mooncell, and people who scales AP from them, should have 2-A AP.

Well, from what i have learnt recently, knowm stats are only their base stats. That's why 3 tails Tamamo are about 7 A rank Servant strong, and Level 999 Melt was considered a threat to BB.

Just dont bring it in this thread. People are already heated enough here. Just dont make it a chaos (though i want to hear what you can say. Just message wall me if you want)

Tbh, we don't know anymore what to talk about here. How about you first conclude what you got from all of the arguments?

Makkurona said:
Tbh, we don't know anymore what to talk about here. How about you first conclude what you got from all of the arguments?
I mean, I guess I could. Honestly, something that I realized is that there is a solid reality-fiction difference between the higher BB and the world of record, so that may actually yield something even higher, but it would not scale to most

To be fair, I don't think we've ever had a proper conclusion to the discussion. It keeps getting sidetracked because of other issues.

Aegis has a point, the final part of the discussion never truly ended, but sadly I'm not sure there is a proper way to continue unless someone wants to take up the burden of Hun's arguments

Back