• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta= 3A Asura=4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with kyo zero i does Imply That chakravrtin did make the universe but i cant disagree with 3B if only for lack of more lore and feats but there is an argument for chakravrtin to have nigh - limitless to limitless power i.e. all of the mantra in the universe come from it even allbof the mantra asura used to beat him that is why when it was deffeted all of the mantra went with it that is also why asura died and since Asura can obtain morebpower the angrier he gets it does stand to reason that chakravrtin has nigh limitless to limitless power mantra to be exact

Kyo Zero said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Just to make sure this will be addressed, first screenshot shows Chakravati (idol form), next one shows how big the explosion is and the last one shows what I think to be something which resembles a big bang (due to lights coming out from the explosion, however it could just be mantra being released.)
With that in mind I have no quarrels with him being AT LEAST 3B, and being 3C just by size alone. Personally, I'm swaying towards 3A, since it seems to imply that Chakra created the universe itself, rather than just the planet, I understand that it's depending on how you interpret "World", however to me it just makes more sense to assume they mean verse rather than planet, seriously the guy was throwing stars and being orbited by galaxies, I'm sure he's capable of creating more than just planets.

I agree that he created the verse since creating a planet isn't that impressive for him. Especially since he implied that Mantra exists in the entire universe and he's the source of it all.

But really it depends on if you interpret world as Gaia or the verse.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yup, pretty much.
Of course 3-A is still a possibility given that if WE were to take the word "World" as being that of the AW universe, that would boost him and Asura up to that high and no more.

Though given the current situation, i feel that we may have to go with 3-C (due to Chakravartin's sheer size plus for sucking the Galaxy) to/or 3-B (because of the galaxies, if all of us presume they are indeed that of legitimency, plus the reasons from the 3-C).
Not really, given the context, it's "world", Gaea.

Saying that he was talking about the universe, it's farfetched, given the fact that there was no reason for it.

given the suituation i think we should upgrade them to 3-B for the time being. everyone seems to agree with it too

All that we have substantiated evidence for at the moment seems to be "At least 3-C, possibly 3-B" for both Chakravartin and Asura.

Antvasima said:
All that we have substantiated evidence for at the moment seems to be "At least 3-C, possibly 3-B" for both Chakravartin and Asura.
that`s i`ve been saying for a while now, it should be safe to upgrade them to 3-C right now, seeing the evidence of how large chak was.

Antvasima said:
hmm seems fine though say 3-A if we put the word "world" as universe really but thats kinda far fetched *shrugs*

As far as I'm aware, we have:

Chakra

3C through sheer size, 3B through mantra, possibly higher.

3B (Defeated Chakra), possibly higher.

It's not looking likely that we're going beyond that, until someone can find any evidence to suggest a very likely 3A Chakra, 3B is basically confirmed at this point.

No, the difference between being larger than a few galaxies, and being able to destroy 170 billion of them is literally astronomical, so no "possibly higher" for Asura.

I think they should be "Low 3-B" (due to that video where we can see that a lot of galaxies were unaffected by the explosion), but it's impossible

So At Least 3-C, possibly 3-B (for both of them).

Antvasima said:
No, the difference between being larger than a few galaxies, and being able to destroy 170 billion of them is literally astronomical, so no "possibly higher" for Asura.
I assumed we were going off whether or not Chakra was able to create the universe rather than the "world", and I was going more towards high 3B (Is that even a thing) rather than up to 3A.

There is no low 3B, you're either 3-B or you ain't. The explosions showed in the video was bloody massive and should warrent " At least 3-B" or normal 3-B

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
There is no low 3B, you're either 3-B or you ain't. The explosions showed in the video was bloody massive and should warrent " At least 3-B" or normal 3-B
Not enough to destroy other galaxies, just the ones (which I still doubt that they were real ones) around Chakravartin.

Besides, reread my comments.

Yes. If somebody in the staff wants to do so, feel free.

It might be best if Azathoth or CrossverseCrisis edit the pages.

IDK. Does's Azzy want to do it. I could do it but i don't enough solid idea as to what to put the reason for.

I can perhaps allow Victor2 or perhaps even MarvelFanatic do it if they are able to edit it appropreately based on what we've established here.

So we have Chakra and Asura (by extension given that he matched and eventually defeated him), to at least 3-C, likely/or possibly 3-B. The 3-A tier can still be debated but as what Kyo Zero mentioned, we still need more evidence to make Chakra a solid 3-A. It's likely here, though it seems that everyone prefers 3-B the most compared to 3-A.

So if Victor2 or MF119 is on/when they get on, they can inform me here or on my wall so i can allow them to update the pages accordingly.....or unless Azzy happens to update them beforehand, idk. *shrugs*

I'd list the stats something like this.

(Chakravatin) 3-C possibly 3-B (Idol Form was shown to be big enough to dwarf galaxies; his explosion on death was able to cover a vast porportion of space which made his idol form seem minute)

(Asura) at least 3-C possibly 3-B (Was able to defeat Chakravatin's creator form without much issue at his highest shown levels of rage)

This may be good enough, however this seems more At least 3-B possibly higher, than 3-C just judging by how big Chak is on the scan. And when I think about it there is a whole black void surrounding Chakravatin in the 3'rd screenshot which could indicate the sheer amount of galaxies being warped into his position. Insane stuff.

Thanks a bunch, Austrian. I'll try to put this in now for them, thanks again.

Edit: Wait when putting it the tiers, are they Galaxy and Mutli Galaxy, or do they have the plus with them?

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I'd list the stats something like this.
(Chakravatin) 3-C possibly 3-B (Idol Form was shown to be big enough to dwarf galaxies; his explosion on death was able to cover a vast porportioof space which made his idol form seem minute)

(Asura) at least 3-C possibly 3-B (Was able to defeat Chakravatin's creator form without much issue at his highest shown levels of rage)

This may be good enough, however this seems more At least 3-B possibly higher, than 3-C just judging by how big Chak is on the scan. And when I think about it there is a whole black void surrounding Chakravatin in the 3'rd screenshot which could indicate the sheer amount of galaxies being warped into his position. Insane stuff.
That's unnecessary; it was big, but not that big

Possibly higher (than 3-B) is out of the question.

Antvasima said:

The explosion potentially covered millions or billions of galaxies, judging by how small Chakravatin was compared to the space. Plus the galaxies shown here are no longer visible after theexplosio (yes I checked the video, still not there)

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
The explosion potentially covered millions or billions of galaxies, judging by how small Chakravatin was compared to the space. Plus the galaxies shown here are no longer visible after theexplosio (yes I checked the video, still not there)
Speculation.

And please, don't try to change what anyone can see in the video.

The explosion destroyed those galaxies that were around Chakravartin, at best (those aren't billion of galaxies).

Wbaez93 said:
Speculation.

And please, don't try to change what anyone can see in the video.

The explosion destroyed those galaxies that were around Chakravartin, at best (those aren't billion of galaxies).
Not changing anything, I clearly mention the explosion covering a vast amount of space which dwarfs Chakravatin, even being able to destroy the ones near him. Unless you can show me the exact galaxies in the screenshot I will stay confident of my claim. Plus this still constitutes as 3-B so idk what the big deal is.

Yes, 3-B. However, what I'm trying to say is that "a vast amount of space" is unnecessary, even redundant.

An explosion that can destroy the Earth also covers "a vast amount of space", thus, unnecessary.

PS: You clearly said: "The explosion potentially covered millions or billions of galaxies."

That's speculation.

Wbaez93 said:
Yes, 3-B. However, what I'm trying to say is that "a vast amount of space" is unnecessary, even redundant.
An explosion that can destroy the Earth also covers "a vast amount of space", thus, unnecessary.

PS: You clearly said: "The explosion potentially covered millions or billions of galaxies."

That's speculation.
I say vast because it dwarfed Chakravatin's size, what other words would you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back