• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrecting Asura's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Remember the Titanic Asura's Wrath Revision from a year ago? That day I promised myself to refresh the series as a whole, aside from Tiering bullshit, and save it from the sorry state it laid in, and the time has finally come.
I'm tackling Asura's profile first, but after this, I'll proceed with the remaining ones.

Before talking about the page itself, I want to propose the deletion of Kalrow, Olga and Sergej's profiles. Although important for the story, they do very little on their on in terms of action, and their files are naturally condemned to be barones and copy-paste of general abilities from other demigods and the little showings of their own features. They aren't really needed, so I don't see a reason to have them stick around.

Classic formula, new profile, old profile.

Tier

Let's take out the most annoying argument first.
I noticed that as of now, characters on Deus's level and above upscale to High 5-A out of the fact that hemurderstomps Yasha in one of the hidden episodes. The problem is that there's about a 1600x or so difference from the current calc (9.9 ninatons) to baseline High 5-A (16 ronnatons).
I swear I looked everywhere for calcs, but there's no one going so high, and even the previous CRT mentions the stomp as the reason for the upscale.

It's simply way too much of a difference, so I'm proposing to make all the current High 5-A characters simply At least 5-A. I get that the scaling chain is huge, but there's just no way to tell how much.

Keys

I merged some keys to make the file more readable and stick to the major changes that occur in Asura himself. I also renamed them to follow the episodes, rather than the transformations.
Namely, those I merged are:

• Berseker and Wrath: Wrath asura is just the result of Berserker losing the great bulk of his power as a result of being almost killed by the Brahmastra. For vs debating purposes it will be perfectly fine to mention whether the op wants to use Berserker or Wrath Asura, but for an indexing purpose, it's just better to keep them both in the same key.

• Deus and Vlitra battles: I find it an unnecessary waste of space to have two keys for such a short span of time. Asura fights Vlitra immediately after killing Deus, and the only jump in power occurs when he becomes Mantra, while the base and Six-Armed Vajra have the same strength. For the sake of clarity, this key can start with Asura's purification from the Berserk state and end with the moment Yasha gives him the new Mantra Reactor.

• Final key: Once again, I find it unnecessary to split a single episode into 3 keys, one for each transformation. My current idea is to go from Asura's final resurrection to the end, using his last form as a base and cover the game to its end. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that, hadn't he died after killing Chakravartin, Asura would have been able to enter even stronger versions of his Destructor and Six-Armed Mantra forms. Even in his battle with Yasha, Asura was just discovering his newfound power (which he didn't even know about), it's a very brief span of time that doesn't deserve its own key. In the AP section, I just explained each stage of the final struggle and Asura's gradual increase in strength.

Assorted Stuff

• I have expanded his intelligence, stamina and weakness section to better explain everything, put order in the divions of time periods and try to cover as many things as possible.
  • Added sections to better explain the concept of Mantra, Asura's demigod physiology and all his transformations.
  • Added material from the Hidden Episode 11.5, in which Asura enters an unnamed state which I called Semi-Berserk, since it's a blatant foreshadowing to what will happen in the episode after that.
  • Added references for everything
  • The bolded scrollbox for the general P&A works just better, since a good chunk of explanations had to be put there.
  • Added better and greater explanations for his powers, on top of making a clear distinction in tabbers for keys, forms and stuff he hs in general.
  • Added Augus's sword as optional equipment for his Episode 11-12 key
  • Fixed his range as well, adapting it to the new keys.

Additions, Removalds and Updates of P&A

• Immortality: Type 2 and 4 can remain, while the others have to go. The third type is limited to his resurrection, while the first is just glorified longevity. As explained in the Demigod Physiology section, the Demigods are descendant of genetically enhanced humans, meaning that their life cycle has a start and end, regardless of how long it is. We even see the likes of Kalrow as examples of old Demigods, and their general need to reproduce as a further hint to them not being everlasting.
  • Genius Intelligence: Limited to Combat, see the respective section.
  • Flight: I made it limited, since Asura is unable to fly on Earth, but can make use of self-momentum while in space.
  • Self-Sustenance: Made type 2 only a possibly, since it's not straight up shown nor stated.
  • Regeneration, Body Control and Additional Limbs: Scattered here and there depending on the key, giving a each its own explanation.
  • Homing Attack (Asura's heavy blasts home in[4] on targets onto which he has locked his sight, ranging from multiple enemies to different parts[8] of a single being)
  • Enhanced Senses (Can lock his aim on multiple moving targets and snipe faraway opponents and objects with great accuracy)
  • Analytical Prediction (Able to read the moves[16] of the opponent and counterattack accordingly. Throughout the game, Asura has been able to apply such skill against every sort of adversaries, many of whom he had never battled before. Displayed the ability to immediately shift his position in order to counter Chakravartin's time-stop[15] attacks)
  • Statistics Amplification (Inflicting and receiving damage allows him to accumulate tension and then release it to enter "Unlimited Mode",[4] a temporary state during which Asura's strength is increased and he cannot overheat)
  • Attack Reflection (Can deflect and catch several types[8] of missiles,[17] bombs,[18] electric blasts,[19] magma pillars,[11] and energy spheres[20] with his bare hands and throw them back)
  • Surface Scaling (Climbed up the pillars of Naraka for the equivalent of 12.000 years in the material world.[16] Could run vertically[7] over a tower in Naraka and an elevator wall
  • Supernatural Willpower [coupled with Rage Power] (Asura's desire to save[8] his daughter[7] and exact revenge against those who betrayed[21] him motivated[7] his rage and made him a truly unstoppable force capable of enduring unbearable pain, defy death itself on multiple occasions, surpass[8] his limits[22] every time[23] he needed it and ultimately triumph against all odds)
  • Explosion Manipulation (Released a massive blast[16] upon his first resurrection)
  • Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Limited; Despite having died twice, his soul has never[16] been absorbed[7] by Naraka, the place where all deceased beings go to reunite with the wheel of life and death and become one[7] with the flow of Mantra. Since the beginning of time, Asura is the only known being to having resisted such process and even escaped Naraka. However, falling into the depths of Naraka would have still represented doom for Asura's soul. Chakravartin states that his willingness to move forward even after death is the reason why neither the Gohma nor the Seven Deities will ever be able to have his soul,[7] despite both having the power to obtain[27] the souls[24] of the fallen[28])
  • Heat and Corrosion (The heat of magma,[26] atmospheric re-entry[6] and the passing of thousands[16] of years[7] couldn't destroy his body, which remained[24] the same as it was the moment he was killed. Unlike other demigods, his body doesn't fade away[22] upon dying.[21] Regularly battles Gohmas which utilize[29] magma[30] in battle[31] and whose body temperature[32] reaches such levels. Fought Gohma Vlitra inside the core[3] of planet Gaea)
  • Resistance to Cold has been removed, it's an old leftover of the time we gave it to everyone who could ever survive in space, it's been years since we made it clear how it actually works.

• Accelerated Development (Grew exponentially stronger during his battle with Chakravartin, rapidly adapting to his strength and catching up to him every time, going from being no match to eventually trumping him. By the end of the battle, Asura's base had surpassed the Six-Armed Mantra form, with which he had started the fight)

And that's all, it took me over two months or such because my current life is draining me of any free time, so don't expect the remaining characters to be updated soon, but rest assured that they will.

Last edited:
Looks all good to me.

Tier 3 also no longer exists because now the large sized calcs (This and this) gets shitcanned to 4-A because of brand new black hole formula rules (And the statue one has... issues to say the least). Back to where they were.
I suppose I spoke too soon then. Kinda sucks but understandable.

Last edited:
Looks good, but weren't the tier 3 calcs deemed invalid?

And wasn't there gonna be a discussion about those feats that would IIRC put Asura at some lower level of tier 3?

Tier 3 also no longer exists because now the large sized calcs (This and this) gets shitcanned to 4-A because of brand new black hole formula rules (And the statue one has... issues to say the least). Back to where they were. 4-A.
Angry polish curses
That's what not keeping up with new policies does to a mf.
Could you give me a thread or a link for reference? So I can adjust the tier and its related explanation in a reliable manner.

Looks good, but weren't the tier 3 calcs deemed invalid?
The last CRT ended with the consensus that the moon wasn't usable, while killing Golden Chakravartin was fine.

And wasn't there gonna be a discussion about those feats that would IIRC put Asura at some lower level of tier 3?
Which ones?

Angry polish curses
That's what not keeping up with new policies does to a mf.
Could you give me a thread or a link for reference? So I can adjust the tier and its related explanation in a reliable manner.

I already commented in the big moon calc and it got knocked down to baseline 4-A.

However, the statue explosion, if it scales to anyone, I did a bit of math in my head and it got high-end 4-A via inverse-square law, since even the tiniest of those dwarf galaxies around him are like, hundreds of light years wide, too large to be stars. Still, I assumed the explosion at the edge still had the power to blow up our sun via inverse-square law. Granted the explosion is already low-balled because of this, but eh.

Looks good, glad he's finally being updated.

I already commented in the big moon calc and it got knocked down to baseline 4-A.

However, the statue explosion, if it scales to anyone, I did a bit of math in my head and it got high-end 4-A via inverse-square law, since even the tiniest of those dwarf galaxies around him are like, hundreds of light years wide, too large to be stars. Still, I assumed the explosion at the edge still had the power to blow up our sun via inverse-square law. Granted the explosion is already low-balled because of this, but eh.
Well damn.

However, the statue explosion, if it scales to anyone, I did a bit of math in my head and it got high-end 4-A via inverse-square law, since even the tiniest of those dwarf galaxies around him are like, hundreds of light years wide, too large to be stars. Still, I assumed the explosion at the edge still had the power to blow up our sun via inverse-square law. Granted the explosion is already low-balled because of this, but eh
Will scale to end game Asura and obviously Chakravartin for the statue explosion as I don’t think we have any other characters scaling to that feat in particular so no issues I think.

Also now I think about it. Here is the explosion in question as it doesn’t exactly hit any galaxies per se too. Feat starts 2:10 to 2:50

Why don't we assume those galaxies around Chakravartin to be, you know, galaxy sized?
Because the “galaxies” in question look quite rather small when compared to Chakravartin and not to mention all that just to destroy a solar system and beyond that too.

Honestly it does gives room for some doubts here as you don’t normally see “galaxies” looking so small too.

Anyway, it still a rip to Tier 3 (Even when it was initially accepted, I have doubts about how solid that was to say the least).

Last edited:
I'll elaborate more later, but the rn we go by the artbook saying Chakra is sitting at the center of the Milky Way and sucking all the celestial bodies towards himself, which disqualifies the notion of him being much bigger than actual galaxies

Will scale to end game Asura and obviously Chakravartin for the statue explosion as I don’t think we have any other characters scaling to that feat in particular so no issues I think.
Aight, I will work on a calc as soon as I can.

Why don't we assume those galaxies around Chakravartin to be, you know, galaxy sized?
Something to do with Chakravartin being at the center of the galaxy and those "galaxies" being "dwarf galaxies".

I find the explosion in question.

The beam from Chakravartin didn’t initially turn into a explosion till the 2:43 to 2:46 mark in the video.

I find the explosion in question.

The beam from Chakravartin didn’t initially turn into a explosion till the 2:43 to 2:46 mark in the video.
I wasn't talking about the Beam, that's a speed feat.

I was talking about the explosion that happens when Asura punches Chakravartin in the forehead and he dies, releasing a massive explosion as he lay dying. Then come in the Mantra UES shenanigans.

I wasn't talking about the Beam, that's a speed feat.

I was talking about the explosion that happens when Asura punches Chakravartin in the forehead and he dies, releasing a massive explosion as he lay dying. Then come in the Mantra UES shenanigans.
Oh, that one.

My bad then. Check at 28:45 to 29:00 for that one on this video I linked here.

One guy made his own calc for Charkravartin's death explosion.

At the very least the pixel scaling from it can help find the size of the explosion compared to the statue size.

Link: https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Chakravartin-s-death-explosion-Asura-s-Wrath-808317819
Not accepted on the wiki obviously so we made due for KLOL to do his version. We might been able to to get some form of Tier 3. Obviously not universal level, but something close to galaxy level or something.

Not accepted on the wiki obviously so we made due for KLOL to do his version. We might been able to to get some form of Tier 3. Obviously not universal level, but something close to galaxy level or something.
Close, but no cigar. I get 10^64-ish joules for that shit.

Oh, that one.

My bad then. Check at 28:45 to 29:00 for that one on this video I linked here.

I already have a much higher quality video link at hand.

https://youtu.be/rhGyT1aOCO8

Specifically at the 7 minute mark Chakravartin is more broadly visible as are the limits of where his dwarf galaxies are placed, allowing for a more accurate explosive radius to be found (LOL not even close, the actual explosion is much, much bigger but alas, this is the best we have).

The 9 m 31 s mark gives us the best spot for the beam shot.

The 3m 40s section allows us to re-do Chakravartin's size again given that we know Earth's distance from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy (25800 light years) and thanks to the HQ nature of the video at 4K, I was able to squeeze out larger size numbers for Chakravartin. This'll take time, but I'll make a calc.

I already have a much higher quality video link at hand.

https://youtu.be/rhGyT1aOCO8

Specifically at the 7 minute mark Chakravartin is more broadly visible as are the limits of where his dwarf galaxies are placed, allowing for a more accurate explosive radius to be found (LOL not even close, the actual explosion is much, much bigger but alas, this is the best we have).

The 9 m 31 s mark gives us the best spot for the beam shot.

The 3m 40s section allows us to re-do Chakravartin's size again given that we know Earth's distance from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy (25800 light years) and thanks to the HQ nature of the video at 4K, I was able to squeeze out larger size numbers for Chakravartin. This'll take time, but I'll make a calc.
I see. Well, take your time then.

Wasn't someone gonna try debunking the downgrade for stuff like the Asura calcs?

And yes, it's weird to have 4-A people with Universal LS.

Wasn't someone gonna try debunking the downgrade for stuff like the Asura calcs?

And yes, it's weird to have 4-A people with Universal LS.
Not like it hasn't happened before. Marvel Atlas was considered 4-A with Universal LS once. Until that got upgraded to 3-A. And then eventually, 2-A and Immeasurable.

They can pick up galaxies without a problem and lift them up
At that point I am questioning why they aren't just Tier 4 bare minimum because LOL KE with human punching speed and Galaxy in your hands if the galaxies are just shrunk.

If not shrunk, that'd exceed FTL KE and would be 3-C outright.

At that point I am questioning why they aren't just Tier 4 bare minimum because LOL KE with human punching speed and Galaxy in your hands if the galaxies are just shrunk.
The galaxies are small but basically everything else in the game is also shrunk so it is accepted as a real galaxy. I have no idea why they arent tier 4 maybe because theres a lot of anti feats?

If not shrunk, that'd exceed FTL KE and would be 3-C outright.
That will been quite the upgrade to that character, but again, obviously need some solid proof and isn’t a outlier compared to normal feats.

The galaxies are small but basically everything else in the game is also shrunk so it is accepted as a real galaxy. I have no idea why they arent tier 4 maybe because theres a lot of anti feats?
Wait… game…. Hmmm, I thinking of someone, but that is not that character I think.

Not like it matters since it is kinda derailing. We going on about Asura and his universal lifting strength.

Not like it hasn't happened before. Marvel Atlas was considered 4-A with Universal LS once. Until that got upgraded to 3-A. And then eventually, 2-A and Immeasurable.
Marvel Atlas doesn't even have a profile.

And what are you talking about with this 2-A stuff?

Sorry for derail

Please don't derail with other topics, let's try to stick with the matter in question.

Also, thanks to everyone for helping with finding new solutions, know that I really appreciate it.

Golden Chakravartin's death explosion should definitely scale, Mantra works as UES, and the giant statue is created and sustained by Chakravartin himself.
Chakravartin's base form is already stronger than the statue itself, since only Six-Armed Mantra Asura (who's stronger than his planet-sized form) could defeat it.
Alsp, during the battle with the statue, Chakravartin himself refers to it as a small trial for Asura, furtherly adding to the notion that defeating his real body is a much more impressive feat.

Please don't derail with other topics, let's try to stick with the matter in question.

Also, thanks to everyone for helping with finding new solutions, know that I really appreciate it.

Golden Chakravartin's death explosion should definitely scale, Mantra works as UES, and the giant statue is created and sustained by Chakravartin himself.
Chakravartin's base form is already stronger than the statue itself, since only Six-Armed Mantra Asura (who's stronger than his planet-sized form) could defeat it.
Alsp, during the battle with the statue, Chakravartin himself refers to it as a small trial for Asura, furtherly adding to the notion that defeating his real body is a much more impressive feat.
Yeah, should've figured. Alrighty, I'll get to making the explosion calc now. Speed calc, don't expect any major upgrades, very minor increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back