• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta= 3A Asura=4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any evidence such as word of god to back up that they're galaxies? I'm more than content enough to say they are, but for the sake of having solid evidence to make things easier it would be nice to have some proof outside of "They appear to be galaxies"

i just came back watching the entire fight and i can definatly confirme:

(1:7) chak stated that asura should be the one to inherit the universe after asura proven worthy

(1:28) chak states he`ll leave this world in asura`s hands and save other universes

(6:45) chak states if asura does not become the god of the universe it`ll be the end of it (thus implying he does have Low 2-C AP)

(12:24) asura pisses chak off and chak states he will destroy the universe

and finaly chak states he created the universe (15:35)

Asura's Wrath The Final Fight! (Asura vs Chakravartin)
Asura's Wrath The Final Fight! (Asura vs Chakravartin)

i gave up the time frames(and datebook) which migh help in upgrading the verse. waiting for people to drop thier feedbacks.

Victor2 said:
i just came back watching the entire fight and i can definatly confirme:
(1:7) chak stated that asura should be the one to inherit the universe after asura proven worthy

He's talking about Gaia. "Gaia must be lead by one of its own". Before that, he says that Asura inherited the world (Gaea).

(1:28) chak states he`ll leave this world in asura`s hands and save other universes

Indeed, he'll leave Gaea (a world inhabited by human tribes) on Asura's hands so he (Chakravartin) can save other worlds; he doesn't say anything about other universes. And it makes more sense that he talks about the other worlds of the universe.

(6:45) chak states if asura does not become the god of the universe it`ll be the end of it (thus implying he does have Low 2-C AP)

This "world" = Gaea.

Chakravartin has been talking about Gaea since the beginning, telling Asura that he must lead it. Why would he suddenly talk about the universe? And again, he clearly says "the world".

Yes, in Japanese, Sekai = world or universe. However, since Chakravartin has been talking about Gaea since the beginning, it's safe to assume that he's talking about Asura's world (Gaea)

Besides, 2-C is really far-fetched.

(12:24) asura pisses chak off and chak states he will destroy the universe

and finaly chak states he created the universe (15:35)

Once again, he's talking about Gaea. Chakravartin was behind Gaea since the beginning.

We can clearly see in this video that Asura is giving everything he has got to protect that world (Gaea).

https://youtu.be/tTNBhf6Zm0E?t=1m50s

oh i didn`t know about that however i wanna think he was talking about the universe with asura just cause (in datebook) his golden form was warping up galaxies slowly. which i think makes sense if he were considering his golden form!

so how about this:

Chak being atleasst Galaxy+ level with asura being "atleast galaxy+ level possible higher"?

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Victor2: Yeah.
I'm still honestly in support of 3-B or 3-A Chakravartin here for the most part.
i agree with you. i would definatly say chak is atleast Galaxy+ level cause of how his golden form were warping galaxies and asura beat his strongest form.

Exactly. Plus the thing i don't get is how is it that characters like Chronos, Bhunivelze, and Jubileus + more become 3-A or 2-C due to creating the universe (or more?) yet Chakravartin doesn't get this?

What, is it because we have to go by statements and lore that we apparently go by nowadays compared to last year? Seriously, what else do we need to prove here just to upgrade him??

I can't see them as 3-B, those galaxies are way too small; everything is out of proportion. The best feat is this explosion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIQWPe7zfY&feature=youtu.be&t=43m30s

But we can see that many galaxies weren't affected. However, we can assume that the one Chakravartin was above was destroyed.

If it's possible to make an exception in this case, then they should be rated as low 3-B.

But since it isn't possible, Galaxy+ (if possible)

3-A should be totally out of the question.

i understand why would Bhunivelze gets upgraded to low 2-C cause creating an universe is a simple matter for him (according to lighting) however, sites like OBD don`t consider him that high due to not knowing how much time it took him to creat it lol

Victor2 said:
i understand why would Bhunivelze gets upgraded to low 2-C cause creating an universe is a simple matter for him (according to lighting) however, sites like OBD don`t consider him that high due to not knowing how much time it took him to creat it lol
That's because now we go by things like Lore or otherwise when it comes to making tiers likes this. The OBD likely is going the "how long it took for this character to create this universe" thing. AKA, timeframe.

Wbaez93 said:
I can't see them as 3-B, those galaxies are way too small; everything is out of proportion.
The best feat is this explosion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIQWPe7zfY&feature=youtu.be&t=43m30s

But we can see that many galaxies weren't affected. However, we can assume that the one Chakravartin was above was destroyed.

If it's possible to make an exception in this case, then they should be rated as low 3-B.

But since it isn't possible, Galaxy+ (if possible)

3-A should be totally out of the question.
prespective much? plus the datebook i posted clearly describes them as "galaxies" and chak`s golden form is standing in the center of it

yes while sitting on a galaxy, he is sucking up the Milky way into the center of another possible galaxy. you can see his golden form is almost the size of a galaxy and there are objects (possibly galaxies) around him which are almost just as big

Well, since Chakravartin was talking about Gaia, the only feats that we have to go by seem to be sucking the Milky Way towards him (4-A), and a few galaxies surrounding him (if legitimate, 3-B).

lets wait. what more people have to say. i do wanna say asura should be "atleast Galaxy+ level possible higher"

Antvasima said:
Well, since Chakravartin was talking about Gaia, the only feats that we have to go by seem to be sucking the Milky Way towards him (4-A)
Chakravartin, in said scan, appears to be galaxy level by size alone.

I'm fine with going with at least 3-C or 3-B.

Reason being that

-For 3-C, Chakra is at least the size of a galaxy....by size alone.

-For 3-B, is adding his size + the galaxies around him. Honestly speaking, i just don't see them pocket universes's like what Rocks75 had presumed them to be. And another being that wouldn't they have looked very different in appearence instead of looking like galaxies? For me, i believe they are legit galaxies. Small as they may be, they just make more sense than if they were actually pocket dimensions.....that just had to take the appearance of various galaxies.....for some odd reason.

Okay. 3-C to 3-B it seems to be then.

Yup, pretty much.

Of course 3-A is still a possibility given that if WE were to take the word "World" as being that of the AW universe, that would boost him and Asura up to that high and no more.

Though given the current situation, i feel that we may have to go with 3-C (due to Chakravartin's sheer size plus for sucking the Galaxy) to/or 3-B (because of the galaxies, if all of us presume they are indeed that of legitimency, plus the reasons from the 3-C).

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yup, pretty much.
Of course 3-A is still a possibility given that if WE were to take the word "World" as being that of the AW universe, that would boost him and Asura up to that high and no more.

Though given the current situation, i feel that we may have to go with 3-C (due to Chakravartin's sheer size plus for sucking the Galaxy) to/or 3-B (because of the galaxies, if all of us presume they are indeed that of legitimency, plus the reasons from the 3-C).

Chakravatin's death expolsion is bloody massive (Keep in mind the small glimmer is Chak in idol form). Plus the explosion itself kinda reminds me of the Big Bang, maybe due to the lights coming out from the explosion. But that is kinda speculative, take a look for yourself.

So, At least 3-C, possibly 3-B for Chakravartin

And At least 3-C, possibly 3-B, possibly higher for Asura due to the Mantra Reactor

Is this alright with everyone?

MarvelFanatic119 said:
At least the AWverse will get an upgrade regardless.
True. Hopefully we get to it.

Hmm...kind of feel like asking what Tier 3 rank(s) everyone is fine with and see how we can work this out such as what you made up here and the past day or so...

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Just to make sure this will be addressed, first screenshot shows Chakravati (idol form), next one shows how big the explosion is and the last one shows what I think to be something which resembles a big bang (due to lights coming out from the explosion, however it could just be mantra being released.)
With that in mind I have no quarrels with him being AT LEAST 3B, and being 3C just by size alone. Personally, I'm swaying towards 3A, since it seems to imply that Chakra created the universe itself, rather than just the planet, I understand that it's depending on how you interpret "World", however to me it just makes more sense to assume they mean verse rather than planet, seriously the guy was throwing stars and being orbited by galaxies, I'm sure he's capable of creating more than just planets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back