• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta= 3A Asura=4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, Hello. I'm new to making a discussion boards so please forgive me for being green, but this has been bothering me lately. So recently Bayonetta has been upgraded to Universal status due to beings like Jubileus and Aesir, due to it being stated that they could create and destroy universes. Im not trying to bash on who ever made the decision, but shouldn't it be the same for Asura and Chakravartin. I mean Chakravartin even been officially called a galaxy sized being in his golden form and officially been deemed a universal being. And Asura has been shown to be more powerful. Again I don't want to make it seem that no one is doing their job, I just think that should be fixed.

Yeah, that was me. Jubileus and Aesir had lore to back up the ratings, does Chakravartin have something similar? Sorry i've never played Asura's Wrath so i don't know but you'd need to have solid evidence to make this change.

If i had I wouldn't have said IIRC

I know one exists, I just don't know what the name is and things.

For WeeklyBattles, while I have no video to prove it but in the official complete works guide books it had been shown that Chakravartin is infact the size of a Galaxy. In game he was stated to be the creator of both the Mantra and the Universe. This is the closest I have so far. When I find the rest I will post it here, but I hope it's enough. http://asuraswrath.wikia.com/wiki/Chakravarti

I have it.

Asura's Wrath DLC Episode 22 - A Life Well Lived (S Rank No Damage Hard mode)
Asura's Wrath DLC Episode 22 - A Life Well Lived (S Rank No Damage Hard mode)

Notice the many galaxies around Chakravartin. Also, while I don't really see it in-game, I recall someone saying that there was a databook about Asura's Wrath that mentioned how Golden Chakravartin was sitting on top of the Milky Way Galaxy and even absorbing it into himself.

Willverse said:
For WeeklyBattles, while I have no video to prove it but in the official complete works guide books it had been shown that Chakravartin is infact the size of a Galaxy. In game he was stated to be the creator of both the Mantra and the Universe.
This is the closest I have so far. When I find the rest I will post it here, but I hope it's enough. http://asuraswrath.wikia.com/wiki/Chakravarti

Being the size of a galaxy would likely make him at least galaxy level. About the second part though...was he the one who stated it or was it stated in lore?

...Actually, looking deeper into the verse, Chakravartin wasn't targeting the entire universe, he was specifically targeting a planet.

Also he was absorbing the CENTER of the galaxy into himself. Not the entire galaxy.

So now I'm not sure.

I know that we have talked extensively about Chakravartin's size and tier, which eventually resulted in his current rankink, but I cannot find the forum discussion threads.

Thank you, but the ones that I am thinking about were much older, and mostly involved Rocks75. Regrettably, nobody seems to have tagged them with topics, which makes them hard to find.

Yeah, those are two of the threads that I was thinking about. Thanks.

so if chakravartin did it overtime would that warrant 3-B and how big is event horizon

Well, as far as I understand, he is currently scaled from what we have explicit feats for, that is sucking the Milky Way galaxy towards his center, which is Multi-Solar System level according to our current Attack Potency chart.

I think there was also the fact that Rocks75(?) said that Chakravartin being bigger than our Milky Way galaxy was somehting that was only said from the book and i thnk it was considered as a "Secondary source".

The way I remember it, his size in the game was supposedly not shown anywhere near that large.

Aye. I pretty sure that's the reason why we don't accept that even now.

If Chakra DID display being bigger than our galaxy, i wouldn't have minded him being at least galaxy level or such. But nope, that's not the case.

There's also the fact that Rocks kind of pointed out how those "galaxies" may just be pocket dimensions that look like galaixes....sort of. It's been a while but the main part is that i think thats why Chakra is currently where he's at rite now....

Fairly sure Chakra is galaxy level or higher

Perp backed this up for a bit

And then one of my friends showed evidence to Rocks then he just ignored it apparently

This is the quote from the wiki

"In terms of physical size, Chakravartin is quite possibly one of the largest villains in Capcom history. Only Pyron from the Darkstalker series has been shown to surpass him. Chakravartin may also be larger than Viewtiful Joe's Six Machine which was comparable to the solar system in size. The Official Complete Works, however, depicts him as literally sitting on the Milky Way and even absorbing it into himself, making him surpass even Pyron in size."

Well, apparently the game itself depicted him as far smaller, which I think was the reason for his downgrade. However, it has been a long time, and I may misremember.

Antvasima said:
Well, apparently the game itself depicted him as far smaller, which I think was the reason for his downgrade. However, it has been a long time, and I may misremember.
No, that's exactly the reason why we downgraded him. The AW handbook apparently contradicted Chakra's Golden form....from what i can remember of the thread we had last year with Rocks.

I guess the game developers were also banking on all of those galaxies around Chakravartin say how big it is and from the seen she did seem very large i mean even a big star can not be seen like that from so far away at least not to my knowledge

Antvasima said:
Chakravatin was said to be at the center of our galaxy in idol form with databooks. This screenshot shows how visible Chak is from Earth. I don't think anyone at all mentioned this one particular showing, can be useful as it gives us another idea of his size.

Also Cross, I think one would need evidence to prove the galaxies floating near Chakravatin are pocket dimensions.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Austrian: Perhaps.....but is the databook really accurate to what the game actually showed?
I doubt it, the whole Indra thing (I think thats the name) was shown to be many times the size of the Earth yet it's head was of this size

Well anyways given that we've last talked about this last year with Rocks75, i guess we can try to relook at the galaxies being Charkarvartin thing then...

Bumping this for a bit (even though i find it odd for me to do that). There's also this image of Chakravartin's Golden Form sucking the Milky Way to where he was at.

The image is kind of not good quality but it's the only one i got that's apparently from the Guidebook itself.

I honestly think they should be at least Multi-Galaxy, I see no reason to just up and assume the galaxies Chakravartin holds are "pocket dimensions" or "not real" or whatever, it's fairly obvious he's playing around with cosmic magnitudes of power. Honestly, I'd say Universe or Universe+ might even be legit based on the whole Universe creation thing, but I don't recall any specific proof of it so I'd have to get back to you on that.

CrossverseCrisis said:
At which scale of Tier 3? 3-C, 3-B, or 3-A?
Chak seems like he could get an "At least 3-B" by sheer size as shown in that guidebook, and I'm really starting to think 3-A isn't that absurd due to that coupled with the universe creation statements.

Honestly speaking when the creators of the game made them look like galaxies, i'm pretty sure they are intended to be galaxies.

Seriously, isn't a galaxy made up of stars and planets (or i.e Solar Systems)? And in the final episode, he was messing with like dozens of them or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back