• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta= 3A Asura=4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the problem here is that the "lore" of Asura's wrath never says anything like "he made the universe" - he "spun" Mantra, which is certainly a powerful source of energy because even the Mantra from one planet is enough to make Asura into a MSS Buster minimum, but we don't know the extent of this. He also never shows awareness of a multiverse, merely a dimension between life and death that he himself created. So it would be better to ping him down at Galaxy level at best, honestly.

Also, the Asura profile lists the "Asura the Destruction" one as having MSS potency, but it was actually base EOS Asura that beat the crap out of final form Chakravartin. As in, his base has now exceeded his other forms. AtD would still get the potency for easily destroying the many stars he throws at him at once and also contending with the giant form, but the stronger form was beat up by Base.

of yeah so EOS base is at least *insert tier here* and his other forms then if he ever tranformed witll ROFL stomp chakravartin lol oh how anger turns asura from a small fry to a big fry then to a small fry that can beat the s*** out of god lol

I'm in favour of 3A/3B Asura and Chakra, 2C seems very excessive TBH, but given the discussions considering Chakra being 3C by size and 3B-3A via mantra, and Asura scaling off that, 3A/3B is a very fair assessment for these characters

basically when chakravartin said the world he goes on to burst something beyond earth which one wouldn't really make sense to go over the top really his size is galactic with his strength and reality warping is 3-B or 3-A because he was going to reset everything just as he always done so...

Honestly, I think this method of relying of lore instead of game content might be better for some media (mainly RPGs).

I agree with 3-B or 3-A because of the statements earlier but not Low 2-C, it was argumented many times that unless a character shows a time-space creating/destroying, it wont be accepted.

Just wanted to show a clip of how big Chakravatin's death explosion was, the small glimmer in space is Chak (in Idol form) and then it covers the whole scree. Looks atleast 3-B to me tbh.

Wbaez93 said:
Sorry, but you can clearly see that tons of galaxies were unscratched.
Same thing can be applied with cloud busting feats, despite damage done to surroundings they are still extremely high energy yields non the less.

Will wait for further opinions though.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Wbaez93 said:
Sorry, but you can clearly see that tons of galaxies were unscratched.
Same thing can be applied with cloud busting feats, despite damage done to surroundings they are still extremely high energy yields non the less.
Will wait for further opinions though.
You can't just say that it was a 3-B explosion, High 3-C or 3-C, probably.

He also says when Asura will take the new position as God of Gaia, he will leave to "other worlds that are in need of my guidance". So he likely made many more inhabited planets filled with Mantra as well. Depending on how far his Mantra reaches (he's the source of it all), this should be around likely 3-B. 3-A is kinda iffy now to me tbh.

the world is not yours to control (somewhere around those lines) if we use japanese sekai is world or universe

Likely because anything less would be stopped by Asura given how strong he was then. Or at least that's how I think why it's like that. And Chakravartin was still testing Asura to see if he was worthy and had become "a perfect being".

Still on for 3-C or 3-B Asura and Chakravartin though.

Well, if he had several galaxies surrounding him, but it is uncertain whether he created the universe, then perhaps regular 3-B would be appropriate?

cause chak implied he is the creator of the universe?

or how when he was sucking up galaxies in his golden form which is the size of a nebula?

i really don`t see why asura being atleast 3-B be far-fetched

Wbaez93 said:
I still don't see the reasoning behind 3-A or 3-B.
I thought 3-B was near 3-A (reason why the "High 3-B" was changed to "3-B" in Goku's profile.) If it's 3-B, it would be at the lowest levels since we can see that many galaxies weren't affected by the explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIQWPe7zfY&feature=youtu.be&t=43m30s

High 3-C or low 3-B.
There's no High 3-C or Low 3-B in the Attack Potency Chart .

3-B being near 3-A depends as there are countless Galaxies in our Universe, it depends on the amount of Galaxies destroyed. If at least two Galaxies are destroyed, that's 3-B. We also need to account the distance between the galaxies.

So 3-C to 3-B for you then?

Victor2 said:
That's why I asked for the source where he states that he created the universe. But no one brought it yet.

And if he did so, what was the time frame?

IIRC, just a character that is able to create a universe instantly (without timelines and so on) could be considered 3-A.

MarvelFanatic119 wrote:

MarvelFanatic119
wrote:

Yeah, I know that.

3-C, possibly or at least 3-B. The YouTube video should be linked (and stated that a lot of galaxies weren't affected, or something along those lines).

Wbaez93 said:
Yeah, I know that.

3-C, possibly or at least 3-B. The YouTube video should be linked (and stated that a lot of galaxies weren't affected, or something along those lines).
I think that people say Chakravartin's 3-B is because those are supposed to be Galaxies near his Idol form.

Yes, it's just that people believe the things floating around Chakravartin are Galaxies he created or pulled towards him. Other people say it's pocket dimensions, but like the people saying Galaxies, there's no evidence to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back