• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta= 3A Asura=4A

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azzy: I think another issue about why we never made him 3-A or so was because there was no "timeframe" of him creating the universe.

But you know what? It's 2016, that shit was last year, and i'm ready to give this damn thing another try.

Not sure but for me, i'm willing to just say "f it" and make Chakra at 3-B, if not 3-A then based on all this.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Azzy: I think another issue about why we never made him 3-A or so was because there was no "timeframe" of him creating the universe.
But you know what? It's 2016, that shit was last year, and i'm ready to give this damn thing another try.
I mean, Jubileus has the same issue, but that didn't seem to stop the changes.

Wanna know what's really f'd up about this? How was it that characters like Jubileus and Bhu become 3-A and Low 2-C respectively, yet Chakravartin doesn't get this treatment?

I literally have no idea why AW was put under more scrutiny, especially when I'm pretty sure we used to have Asura and Chak at "At least 3-B" or something, anyway.

Like i said Azathoth, it had something to do with "timeframes".

But that was last year. Now we just don't give a damn about some timeframe stuff and just go by the verse's lore or something.

Oh how i love the days of VS Battles when it came to something like this. Yeah....time and minds fly real fast.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I literally have no idea why AW was put under more scrutiny, especially when I'm pretty sure we used to have Asura and Chak at "At least 3-B" or something, anyway.
We had them at Low 3-C, IIRC.

No Marvel, we actually had them at around 3-C or 3-B. Trust me, i still remember that tier. Hell you can probably just look up the history of Chakra's page and see what i mean.

Also, what other characters here became 3-A or Low 2-C like Bhu and Jubileus based on things such as lore or otherwise? Anyone?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Like i said Azathoth, it had something to do with "timeframes".
But that was last year. Now we just don't give a damn about some timeframe stuff and just go by the verse's lore or something.

Oh how i love the days of VS Battles when it came to something like this. Yeah....time and minds fly real fast.
Yep, new year, new upgrades and downgrades, and new feats.

I remember when we didn't have the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics , man that felt like a long time ago. Sentry used to 2-C before that, too. How things changed.

CrossverseCrisis said:
No Marvel, we actually had them at around 3-C or 3-B. Trust me, i still remember that tier. Hell you can probably just look up the history of Chakra's page and see what i mean.
Also, what other characters here became 3-A or Low 2-C like Bhu and Jubileus based on things such as lore or otherwise? Anyone?
>character is larger than the Milky Way

>Low 3-C

...I am become error.

There are probably quite a few. I'd have to think, though.

Really? Hm, I swear Asura and Chakravartin's pages said Small Galaxy Level in AP and Durability before coming to 4-A. I had no clue way that was so considering Chakravartin absorbed the Milky Way into himself.

Nope, i even rechecked it. Hell actually when Chakra was first made here, he actually had a Tier 2 Rank. And yes, he did had a 3-C or 3-B rank.

Marvel, you can literally check that on the history of his page dude. Just saying.

Yeah, I saw it now. He was 3-A for creating the Universe when his page was first made, then 2-C and then it was a spiral downwards from there on :/

At least 3-C, likely 3-A or Low 2-C [Charkavartin]

At least 3-C, likely 3-A or Low 2-C, likely higher [Asura] (Defeated Chakravartin, can become stronger via Mantra Reactor allowing him to increase his strength even further)

Does this seem fine to you guys?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
hmm 3-C would scale to asura and the 3-A or low 2-C won't right?
If we went with the 3-C, yeah sure.

The 3-A or Low 2-C is one that seems pretty iffy to me atm......honestly don't know how that would scale to Asura though.

CrossverseCrisis said:

The 3-A or Low 2-C is one that seems pretty iffy to me atm......honestly don't know how that would scale to Asura though.
Well, like what was said earlier, Bayonetta's 3-A for being on par and being stronger than Jubileus, Aesir, and Queen Sheba, so I don't see why Asura can't be 3-A for beating Chakravartin, especially when the latter gave it his all in their fight.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
At least 3-C, likely 3-A or Low 2-C [Charkavartin]
At least 3-C, likely 3-A or Low 2-C, likely higher [Asura] (Defeated Chakravartin, can become stronger via Mantra Reactor allowing him to increase his strength even further)

Does this seem fine to you guys?
i guess that can work *shrugs*

MarvelFanatic119 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:

Well, like what was said earlier, Bayonetta's 3-A for being on par and being stronger than Jubileus, Aesir, and Queen Sheba, so I don't see why Asura can't be 3-A for beating Chakravartin, especially when the latter gave it his all in their fight.
Fair enough. The 3-A part makes way more sense given what Low 2-C involves.

So yeah there is pretty much this to consider.

Chakravartin is pretty much shown to be as big as our Galaxy if not more (keep in mind that this was just me taking it from the guideboook from the image i linked above the other day.....but still....). Disregarding what i compared him to, Chakra would easily be Galaxy level due to sheer size.

Then you have what is likely shown and intended to be galaxies that number in the dozens or so around Chakra that, as all of us should be able to know this, galaxies partly consist of millions of Solar Systems. And what do Solar Systems consist of? Something like ours for example. This would make Chakra to Multi Galaxy given how big was compared to them.

Finally you have the one tier that could put him and Asura by extension to the highest possible ever: Universe level. So i guess another issue with this one was "when Chakravartin means about renewing the world, did he mean the planet Gaia or the whole universe itself?" This one......okay i really don't know what to put here other than say that he created the world......yeah. :/

So we have 3 tiers of the same range that would boost them up either way significantly:

3-C because of Chakravartins Galaxy-like size

3-B due to his size + the galaxies that were near him and ones that he easily took advantage of and such.

And 3-A for being the creator of the universe + the last two tiers.

Man......hate doing these kinds of things like i just did....

Well, in the game Chakravartin says after Asura accepted his offer to be the new God of Gaia, he would leave to "other worlds that seek my guidance", so this means Gaia wasn't the only planet with Mantra.

This is also supported that Mithra tells Asura should he kill Chakravartin, all the Mantra, and by extension himself due to relying on it to live, would disappear. Which then happens.

So throughout the whole AWverse, ALL the Mantra disappeared, not just on Gaia when Chakravartin was destroyed.

If his power of Mantra reached thorughout the Universe, this should possibly be 3-B on its own.

And it's stated he's the creator of the AWverse.

So I think it should be:

At least 3-B, likely 3-A (Chakravartin) (Created the Asura's Wrath verse, was the source of all Mantra, manipulated multiple Galaxies in space against Destructor Asura)

At least 3-B, likely 3-A (Asura) (Superior to Chakravartin, can become stronger with the Mantra Reactor channeling his Wrath without damaging his body)

Just my opinion on this. What do you guys think?

That's a very good point.

So yeah i can go with that. Would like to see what the others think about it.

@MF119: Yeah.... Okay so now that some of us have pretty much gone to considering upgrading the AW God Tiers to a higher tier (given how other verse's somehow got this treatment like Bayonetta, SMITE, FF13, and potentially more based on lore and statements), i'm just gonna bite the bullet here and give this another oush by highlighting this and see what the other staff and community thinks.

This better pull through when i get back from my sleep....

yeah that seems nice i also hope to this pulls through played the game in one sitting too XD

chak did say he is going to re-creat the world and in his golden form he was sucking up galaxies slowly destroying the universe. i think it`s fair if we upgrade him to low 2-C just my imo tho

wait i just realized if Chakravartin wanted to only remake Gaia then he didn't need to burst the solar system lol he probably intended to remake the universe because he couldn't find a succesor anywhere

TISSG7Redgrave said:
wait i just realized if Chakravartin wanted to only remake Gaia then he didn't need to burst the solar system lol he probably intended to remake the universe because he couldn't find a succesor anywhere
Or need to suck up the Milky Way too.

If Wyzen is more than powerful enough to destroy Earth, Chakravartin can literally breathe it into oblivion. It's more likely he was testing Asura, evident in the dialogue when Asura flies in space towards the golden idol of Chakravartin. He was going to see if he was worthy and if he wasn't he would just recreate the Universe to start over.

yeah that was the point really chakravartin wanted to make sure the universe (i think when he said the world as he points to the space but not a planet) is in the correct hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back