• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resurrecting Asura's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last question: Should I use the streaks on the far left as the galaxy? One of them is 97px, but it's far out and I'm not even sure if it's visible enough.

I'm not sure they are galaxies, they are just shiny thingies that fly past Asura at high speed, could be stars or just graphic effects.
I'd go safe and stick with those which orbit around Chakra.

I'm not sure they are galaxies, they are just shiny thingies that fly past Asura at high speed, could be stars or just graphic effects.
I'd go safe and stick with those which orbit around Chakra.
None of these streaks are small enough to qualify as stars. They're all galaxies. Accretion limit would be exceeded with even the smallest of dots. Before I uploaded my calc I used the old 6400-light-year assumption for Chakra to measure these dots, even the smallest one did not go below 30+ light-years in diameter.

If you still don't wanna use that one because it's outside Chakra's clouded orbit area, then this is the next best candidate. It's bright blue, looks far more similar to the galaxies around Chakra and is in close proximity within the other galaxies and within the clouded orbit area. The explosion radius would still reach the far edge of this clouded area, though the px size for the radius would remain the same, at around 882-900px

I trust your judgement on what do you think is the most reasonable bet.

Maybe we should also wait and see what others think?

None of these streaks are small enough to qualify as stars. They're all galaxies. Accretion limit would be exceeded with even the smallest of dots. Before I uploaded my calc I used the old 6400-light-year assumption for Chakra to measure these dots, even the smallest one did not go below 30+ light-years in diameter.

If you still don't wanna use that one because it's outside Chakra's clouded orbit area, then this is the next best candidate. It's bright blue, looks far more similar to the galaxies around Chakra and is in close proximity within the other galaxies and within the clouded orbit area. The explosion radius would still reach the far edge of this clouded area, though the px size for the radius would remain the same, at around 882-900px

This LOL

What do you think about using the average of 151,500 light years for galaxy diameter?
Bit of a toss-up really, but I still think using the Milky Way Galaxy is much more accurate, given that it serves as a standard for galaxies as a whole on planet Earth and all that jazz.

And how would your explosion calc be changed since the galaxies around Chakravatin are now, well, actual galaxies?
Yes. It'd go straight to 3-B now. Assuming we use the largest available galaxy in the cloud surrounding Chakra, which I marked above in the green circle (The galaxy is a bright aqua blue).

Speed feats obviously take a increase too.

More work for me. Yay!

So, should I update my calc and remove the "center of the Milky Way Galaxy" thing?

Bit of a toss-up really, but I still think using the Milky Way Galaxy is much more accurate, given that it serves as a standard for galaxies as a whole on planet Earth and all that jazz.
True, but Wikipedia says that galaxies in general range from 3000 to 300000 light years in diameter.

Not that much of a difference though.
Yes. It'd go straight to 3-B now. Assuming we use the largest available galaxy in the cloud surrounding Chakra, which I marked above in the green circle (The galaxy is a bright aqua blue).

Speed feats obviously take a increase too.
I know it's 3-B, but when I tried calcing it I couldn't figure what to use in place of your listed distance to the sun, but even with that gargantuan lowball I still got like 130-something yottafoe (easily 3-B).
More work for me. Yay!
Sorry man.

So, should I update my calc and remove the "center of the Milky Way Galaxy" thing?
Yes please.

Done.

Should I separate it into Three Separate Blogs? It's become quite bloated IMHO, plus rules now state you gotta separate multiple calcs into separate blogs.

Though they happen in the same exact fight, so IDK.
If the statue is 520,000 light years, and the explosion covers an area vastly larger than it, why is the target only 50,000 light years?

Also, it boggles me how the calc for his big moon that dwarfs the nearby galaxies is only in the petafoe.

If the statue is 520,000 light years, and the explosion covers an area vastly larger than it, why is the target only 50,000 light years?
You need to find the difference between the explosive radius and the target radius. That's how the inverse-square law works in general. Same way with blowing up the Sun from the Earth. Bigger explosive radius, smaller target radius. Smaller the target radius, harder it is to blow it up because it wouldn't be hit right thus requiring more juice to blow up.

Also, it boggles me how the calc for his big moon that dwarfs the nearby galaxies is only in the petafoe.

You need to find the difference between the explosive radius and the target radius. That's how the inverse-square law works in general. Same way with blowing up the Sun from the Earth. Bigger explosive radius, smaller target radius. Smaller the target radius, harder it is to blow it up because it wouldn't be hit right thus requiring more juice to blow up.
Makes sense.

Why did you quote what I said about the moon?

It just confuses me how a galaxy-sized moon is not tier 3.

Makes sense.

Why did you quote what I said about the moon?

It just confuses me how a galaxy-sized moon is not tier 3.
Whups, skill issue on my part, was only talking about the inverse-square law.

Logically speaking, it should but black hole formulae be black hole formulae.
There needs to be some sort of exception for that or something.

If something is as big as the milky way, and you flat out destroy it, that makes you 3-C.

And the density if probably higher too.

Done.

Should I separate it into Three Separate Blogs? It's become quite bloated IMHO, plus rules now state you gotta separate multiple calcs into separate blogs.

Though they happen in the same exact fight, so IDK.
Thank you, imho the blog can stay as it is, since all the feats happen more or less in the same instance, and it's not that bloated.

It's funny that Asura keeps universal LS considering Kirby is gonna get Universal LS in the near future.

I noticed that as of now, characters on Deus's level and above upscale to High 5-A out of the fact that hemurderstomps Yasha in one of the hidden episodes. The problem is that there's about a 1600x or so difference from the current calc (9.9 ninatons) to baseline High 5-A (16 ronnatons).
I swear I looked everywhere for calcs, but there's no one going so high, and even the previous CRT mentions the stomp as the reason for the upscale.

It's simply way too much of a difference, so I'm proposing to make all the current High 5-A characters simply At least 5-A. I get that the scaling chain is huge, but there's just no way to tell how much.
Ninatons got changed to Ronnatons a few months back so the actual gap is 1,6X. A small thing overall but it does explain the upscaling.

Well, the blog has been accepted by 3 calc members, so that can be considered concluded.

Ninatons got changed to Ronnatons a few months back so the actual gap is 1,6X. A small thing overall but it does explain the upscaling.
Then I'm fine, especially if we consider how big the scaling chain is from the Asura who killed Wyzen to Deus.
Baseline Dwarf Star would apply only to Deus, Ep. 17-19 Six-Armed Vajra and Mantra Asura (since he killed Deus in the former form and the latter's quite stronger) and Final Vlitra (for being already superior to 6-Vajra Asura).

Yasha should remain Large Planet, since he still got KO'd by Deus and from then on he was only a support to Asura, at least not to such an extent to warrant the upscaling.

If everyone's fine with that, I'll update the sandbox and apply the changes to Asura and the new tiers to the others, while I work on their new files.

Yasha should remain Large Planet, since he still got KO'd by Deus and from then on he was only a support to Asura, at least not to such an extent to warrant the upscaling.

If everyone's fine with that, I'll update the sandbox and apply the changes to Asura and the new tiers to the others, while I work on their new files.
Shouldn’t Yasha have a key for DLC and new rating? Especially since Episode 21 key Asura’s justification is scaling to a peak Yasha

Not really, that Yasha is even weaker than before, since he tore out his own Mantra reactor to give it to Asura, and is already dying by the time the battle begins.

The battle itself isn't even serious, the purpose was to make Asura aware of his new power, which allows him to overpower Yasha even in base form.

At the end Asura himself realizes what was going on, and Yasha literally dies in his arms because he can't survive without the Mantra reactor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back