• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Meme Lords (Sans vs. Giorno Giovanna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldExPoints

He/Him
I sure hope this isn't a stomp, they both seem to have enough hax
GER is restricted
Starting distance is 2 meters
Speed equalized
SBA otherwise

Sans:
Giorno:
Dante from the Devil May Cry series (Incon): 1 (Arceus0x)

Last edited:
Both one-shot each other and considering range is 2m then it is unclear who'll hit first as sans instantly bone spams and giorno instantly punches.
Overall i feel like this may be incon.

Dante FRA

Both one-shot each other and considering range is 2m then it is unclear who'll hit first as sans instantly bone spams and giorno instantly punches.
Overall i feel like this may be incon.

Dante FRA
I might be wrong, but doesn't Giorno blitz due to retaining higher reactions?

I might be wrong, but doesn't Giorno blitz due to retaining higher reactions?
Giorno might still have trouble from Sans' practically omni-directional danmaku, but GE would probably still blitz Sans before he even gets the bones out unless he's maybe bloodlusted

... Honestly, I kinda have to go with Sans. While the two-meter distance pretty much screws Sans over if GE lands a single hit, Sans can trap Giorno in place since he doesn't have the lifting strength to breakthrough Sans' telekinesis (Peak Human Lifting Strength vs Class 25 Lifting Strength) and can ragdoll him against walls until he dies due to Sans having Small Building Level AP with telekinesis and Giorno only having street level, possibly small building level durability (which doesn't help cuz all of Sans' other attacks ignore typical durability anyway).

Hm, Jojo Supporters, does Giorno attack first like Jotaro, or does he back away and try to figure out his opponent's shit before attacking like Joseph? If it is the former, Giorno wins, if it is the latter, Sans wins, IMO.

Hm, Jojo Supporters, does Giorno attack first like Jotaro, or does he back away and try to figure out his opponent's shit before attacking like Joseph? If it is the former, Giorno wins, if it is the latter, Sans wins, IMO.
If I remember correctly, all of Giorno's solo fights have him getting cornered first (Luca, Bruno, Cioccolata and Secco, and Diavolo among many others) so he always figures out vital information about the enemy. Despite this, he seems to be very reckless (Purposefully getting stabbed by Soft Machine, purposefully ripping off his arm, purposefully getting infected by Purple Haze) with a lot of his strategies, and that's definitely not a good idea with Sans.

I might be missing info tho, I haven't watched or read Jojo in a while

... Honestly, I kinda have to go with Sans. While the two-meter distance pretty much screws Sans over if GE lands a single hit, Sans can trap Giorno in place since he doesn't have the lifting strength to breakthrough Sans' telekinesis (Peak Human Lifting Strength vs Class 25 Lifting Strength) and can ragdoll him against walls until he dies due to Sans having Small Building Level AP with telekinesis and Giorno only having street level, possibly small building level durability (which doesn't help cuz all of Sans' other attacks ignore typical durability anyway).

Iirc I think it does depend on how far Giorno is from his opponent but when he's close he does usually start with CQC, similarly to Jotaro. As seen in his fights against Black Sabbath, Bruno, Ghiaccio, and Cioccolata

If they are that close, then giorno would just punch. At further distance, he might try to figure out a strategy, but if he’s in prime punching distance, he’s gonna do it.

Hm... Honestly, despite what has been said, I am still siding with and voting for Sans: I just feel Sans' telekinesis is enough to decide the match. Giorno has not encountered a foe like Sans nor dealt with telekinesis before, plus, Sans' M.O is to do cheap bullshit and danmaku spam.

Hm... Honestly, despite what has been said, I am still siding with and voting for Sans: I just feel Sans' telekinesis is enough to decide the match. Giorno has not encountered a foe like Sans nor dealt with telekinesis before, plus, Sans' M.O is to do cheap bullshit and danmaku spam.
So you're voting for Bad Time?

It’s too slow tho. Ge is blitzing here, and one shots. And it’s his starting move.

It’s too slow tho. Ge is blitzing here, and one shots. And it’s his starting move.
Sans' Danmaku has range that Giorno can't dodge out of, his running speed's only Peak Human and Sans' bones/blasters can easily circle him. Sans' opening move is also slamming his opponent down with TK, which could probably pancake Giorno

I think so. This isn't a complete stomp for Sans; (probably) none of his attacks will affect GE nor can he see it, plus, one-hit equals instant death for Sans... But it is in character for Sans to focus on GE's meat bag and use his strongest attacks first on Giorno.
The problem is that GE will still be much faster than Sans according to the speed equalization rules.

And also...
Giorno strikes first as Jotaro.

They still probably attack at the same time tho, so this is an incon more than anything imo
According to the matched speed rules, Giorno would become Hypersonic+, however Gold Experience has its own separate attributes, it remains MFTL.

I don't think Sans can react in time against a punch with MFTL speed.

According to the matched speed rules, Giorno would become Hypersonic+, however Gold Experience has its own separate attributes, it remains MFTL.

I don't think Sans can react in time against a punch with MFTL speed.
Nah, he literally wouldn't see it coming. I guess this is a stomp without bloodlust considering that Sans would probably talk a bit first and Giorno probably isn't gonna sit there and listen to it being a beautiful day outside

Hmm... Is there any way for this to not turn into an incon for both of 'em or a massive stomp for Giorno? Without Speed Equal and/or 2M distance, Sans can simply distance himself from Giorno with his Hypersonic + movement speed/teleport and either bomb him with danmaku or turn him into a literal meat pancake with his small building level telekinesis with Class 25 lifting strength.

Hmm... Is there any way for this to not turn into an incon for both of 'em or a massive stomp for Giorno? Without Speed Equal and/or 2M distance, Sans can simply distance himself from Giorno with his Hypersonic + movement speed/teleport and either bomb him with danmaku or turn him into a literal meat pancake with his small building level telekinesis with Class 25 lifting strength.
What's to stop Giorno from just... speedblitzes with Gold Experience?

Isn't that a stomp? I mean if Sans can neither make a move nor react and gets instantly killed thanks to Sans being a glass cannon, it ain't much of a match.
The speed difference between a Hypersonic+ and an MFTL is very big, even for an MHS+ it would be too much, imagine MFTL...

That's a stomp imo, no matter what you do, Giorno just speedblitzes with GE.

At least as long as they don't change the conditions of the speed equalized.

At least as long as they don't change the conditions of the speed equalized.
When you can restrict tiers but not speed levels:

In all srsness tho, the only way I can see making a difference is bloodlusting Sans, and that would just be an incon

In all srsness tho, the only way I can see making a difference is bloodlusting Sans, and that would just be an incon
What would bloodlust necessarily change? Sans using Danmaku or thinking at Hypersonic+ speed <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< GE attacking at MFTL speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back