• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Goddamn it Giorno, I trusted you! **** you and **** your dream!”(Giorno Giovanna vs Isaac Clarke)

Wait, is stasis not time stop but time slow?
Yeah, just time slow although he has to manually do it and shoot it at the target so chances are Gio is gonna dodge it. (The Stasis Module requires him to shoot a energy ball or something IIRC so that could lean into Gio’s favor if anything)

He probably just dodges it then, plus his reactions and stand is insanely fast, so slowing down Gio physically wouldn't actually do much to slow down GE or his own perception to the point it becomes problematic.

He probably just dodges it then, plus his reactions and stand is insanely fast, so slowing down Gio physically wouldn't actually do much to slow down GE or his own perception to the point it becomes problematic.
Here is the clip for the stasis module stuff.

Also, yeah, Necromorphs ain’t exactly known for being speedy lol.

With the clip you posted, that makes me wonder if they’re gonna add a separate profile for remake Isaac cause I’ve heard he’s got different stuff from original Isaac
As far as I am aware, Dead Space Remake is technically connected to the sequels for now.
However, if there are changes they will make for the sequels, then odds are we could do a separate key as it ain’t too different from the original IIRC.

Btw, it is technically similar (with some differences) to how it was in the original (Which is over a decade at this point) so if anything, I think you can safely assume Gio is more or less capable of dodging the stasis module although speed is equalized.

Btw, not voting. Only doing some clarifications for Issac at least

Last edited:
the stasis module although speed is equalized.
Ik, combat speed gets equalized and every other speed equalized relatively to that.

GE >>>>>>>> Gios combat speed (applies to most JoJo dudes actually unless they Part 1/2, Joseph, Dio, Ice, Secco, etc. Basic humans with punch ghosts usually fall into the speed discrepancy trap).

Ik, combat speed gets equalized and every other speed equalized relatively to that.

GE >>>>>>>> Gios combat speed (applies to most JoJo dudes actually unless they Part 1/2, Joseph, Dio, Ice, Secco, etc. Basic humans with punch ghosts usually fall into the speed discrepancy trap).
Yaah, I kinda figured as much as Stands being their own speed from their owners has been usually the case.

Anyway, Issac tried to shoot Stasis only for that to fail given the speed gap and the fact it still have to hit the target or at least the ground close to the target.

Also even if Gio get hit by Stasis, his stand is gonna prevent Issac doing any ranges attacks on his person as he is gonna get touched by a invisible stand he can not see.

(Do not take this as a vote as I only doing a hypothetical scenario anyway)

It's fine. They all pale compared to Godji from the iconic and classic novel Jorge Joestar 🥱

Back