• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Damned: The Ninja versus The Lich (8-B Tournament)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Scorpio vs The Lich- two warriors damned to hell for all eternity. Gotta fight to see who will go on.

First fight in the 8-B Tournament going o.

Speed is equalized, characters are bloodlusted, aside from that, SBA applies. Immortality Type 4 is restricted due to stompage even though the god giving it is currently just at the same tier as the Lich

Who wins?

Scorpion:

The Lich: 8 (Jackythejack, Blahblah9755, Darkmon cns, Dargoo Faust, Agnaa, Phoenix821, Paulo.junior.969, Edwardtruong2006)

Inconclusive (plz no):

In character?

Open with closing all range by dragging opponent into Bullet Hell through a portal and have them fight their way through said Bullet Hell. Upon the actual conflict, open with Danmaku.

Me thinks inconclusive.

Scorp can't get past the Mid-High unless he BFRs to the Netherrealm. Problem is the Lich can just teleport back.

The Lich doesn't exactly have a way to deal with Scorp's MUCH HIGHER AP and Dura (Scorp's 8-B+ is backwards scaling from 8-As while Lich is near-baseline) and can't scratch him unless he BFRs with a portal. Which would grant him the win if the Lich didn't just follow Scorp through his own portal.

So... Inconc.

Lich can control stuff inside of Bullet Hell but... not much outside of that.

Scorp's AP is 6x, he can get past that over time.

As I sorta predicted, I'm gonna give it to the Gungeom guy given his regen and BFR and summoning. Just realized they were bloodlisted (which is a bit meh but alright), so I think the one dude could probably combo Scorpion.

Uh

Okay so Lich's main danmaku that he tends to use is fill literally the entire screen with bullets except for small areas. The main reason to deal with that is via blanks, which negate bullets, which Scorp doesn't have. Dunno much about MK or if any character has something like Danmaku but yeah.

What

If this is Bloodlusted, Scorpion gets BFR'd, and Litch takes this.

If in-character, I'm voting Scorpion high-diff, as he'd have a hard time doing much until he decides to BFR his opponent to the Neather Relm.

For the basis of this tournament, I'm making all the fights Bloodlusted/Speed Equalized.

Dargoo Faust said:
If in-character, I'm voting Scorpion high-diff, as he'd have a hard time doing much until he decides to BFR his opponent to the Neather Relm.
Even if he was bfr'd to nether realm couldn't Lich counter bfr to Bullet hell? It'll be like old school Yu-Gi-Oh with field spell swapping.

Yeah, been discussing it with Ed on discord. They counter each other's BFR lol.

Space Hax comes from him reality warping Bullet Hell, and the Gun That Can Kill the Past basically shoots the target into the past. It is built to shoot the user (so they can go back in time and change their own pasts) but in theory it can be used against others.

One more lads.

Let's try to get the record time on a VS thread on the next ones, which according to Dargoo is like 22 minutes

@Blahblah Ed is in chat with me, I don't think he is voting for Lich.

@Paulo Noted, but don't feel obligated to vote this way, if you think otherwise feel free.

Fair enough, if you agree with current reasons then we good. You just seemed unsure so. Yeah.

Basically I want them done fast but not wrong.

So, since we have no votes for Scorp, I believe this can be closed without Grace, unless Incon counts against that. Ed also just confirmed he's voting Lich so there.

I know this is already decided, but couldn't Scorpion also easily BFR Lich? Due to spamming teleportion, which he surely does bloodlusted.

Lich gets dragged back to his own hell by Kaliber, central part of his character. Coincidentally, gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back