• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach vs Mortal Kombat! Vs Battle Wiki Soccer Tier 7 Tournament - Round 1, Match 1

In fairness to the time stop point, just so it's reiterated, the soccer field here is all of the Clover Kingdom's Royal Capital (abandoned).

So both teams could also do things like hide behind or inside of the buildings or use the buildings to their advantage for cover or obstacles, things like that. And with buildings as obstacles, it could be easier for one or the other to trap team members who are passing or kicking the ball.

Just to point this out about the soccer field so that there's more room for strategic arguments.
How come Bleach has a mindless Menos as a defender? It's like building sized and will just try to kill everyone.

How come Bleach has a mindless Menos as a defender? It's like building sized and will just try to kill everyone.
I didn't want to add him at first, but Bleach didn't really have a lot of tier 7 options that could be effective in a soccer match (from how I saw it at least) so I put Menos Grande as pretty much a filler defender.

With his size and all.

Her hairpins? How would they know her hairpins are her source of power? They're also invisible to those not spiritually aware so assuming one of MK fighters with spiritual awareness comes up to her how would they know this?
Raiden, who can sense souls (spiritually aware) has clairvoyance with low multi range.
He'll immediately know this.
Don't think it has a statement until EOS besides he cold.
2 users (Noob Saibot and Sub-Zero) have Absolute Zero, half the team uses fire, I just wanna make sure he could resist it, but he can't.
Uhh I mean nothing stops the other from using abilities. But like I said Tosen could just knock people out via activating Shikai let alone Bankai.
Does he resist power nullification? 3+ people here have it.
Same goes to Orihime.
Plus Shinigami can come back from BFR (unless it's like to an EE void).
That's fair, but they can send them to the Netherrealm where they passively get weaker and weaker. They'd most likely be able to come back with Descorrer and Senkaimon, but they'd be extremely weak when they return.

Raiden, who can sense souls (spiritually aware) has clairvoyance with low multi range.
He'll immediately know this.
I mean he’d just see it's a hairpin would he not? Does he have clairvoyance feata of seeing ransom things and knowing their entire purpose and functionality?
2 users (Noob Saibot and Sub-Zero) have Absolute Zero, half the team uses fire, I just wanna make sure he could resist it, but he can't.
Elder and Sub Zero wouldn't get frozen I guess.
Does he resist power nullification? 3+ people here have it.
Same goes to Orihime.
No he doesn't and she doesn't either.
That's fair, but they can send them to the Netherrealm where they passively get weaker and weaker. They'd most likely be able to come back with Descorrer and Senkaimon, but they'd be extremely weak when they return.
Doesn't that take a really long time? I only know about that place from the movie. Also could they come back from BFR for example the dangai. Opening Senkaimons isn't practical in combat but they can prob get one out with teamwork.

I mean he’d just see it's a hairpin would he not? Does he have clairvoyance feata of seeing ransom things and knowing their entire purpose and functionality?
Damn, never mind on that then. but he'd still be able to sense the Shun Shun Rikka in general since he's been shown to sense souls and energy signatures.

What stops him and others from stealing the energy from them?
Elder and Sub Zero wouldn't get frozen I guess.
Scorpion's ice resistance scales to them, his fire scales to their ice. He'd be able to defrost everyone.
No he doesn't and she doesn't either.
Tosen would be around the opposing midfielders (Raiden and Shinnok), so when he activates his bankai, it gets nulled by the goofs around him.
Doesn't that take a really long time? I only about that place from the movie. Also could they come back from BFR for example the dangai. Opening Senkaimons isn't practical in combat but they can prob get one out with teamwork.
I lie to you not, it takes no time at all. Some of the quickest BFR I've ever seen.
But that's valid though.

Damn, never mind on that then. but he'd still be able to sense the Shun Shun Rikka in general since he's been shown to sense souls and energy signatures.
That's fine but I don't think the spirits are visible though unless the designated ones are called out. At least that's how other Bleach characters see it just an ordinary hairpin until activation.
What stops him and others from stealing the energy from them?
From the hairpin? idk who would be doing it? Hard to gauge how much energy she has due to the nature of her ability 🤷🏾. Don't think it would be that easy with the 3 defenders. One being a building sized menos lol.
Scorpion's ice resistance scales to them, his fire scales to their ice. He'd be able to defrost everyone.
Well then...👀
Tosen would be around the opposing midfielders (Raiden and Shinnok), so when he activates his bankai, it gets nulled by the goofs around him.
He's unlikely to start with Bankai but if he does activate it how would they target him? It removes all senses but touch.

Besides that he'd activate shikai which lets out a piercing screech that would knock those nearby out.

Also bother their powernulls only work on projectiles according to the profile.
I lie to you not, it takes no time at all. Some of the quickest BFR I've ever seen.
But that's valid though.
Good to know but I was referring to the drain like how fast does it take for example against a tier 7.

That's fine but I don't think the spirits are visible though unless the designated ones are called out. At least that's how other Bleach characters see it just an ordinary hairpin until activation.
Just remembered. That's true. Fair then.
From the hairpin? idk who would be doing it? Hard to gauge how much energy she has due to the nature of her ability 🤷🏾. Don't think it would be that easy with the 3 defenders. One being a building sized menos lol.
All these logical loopholes 😭😭😭 valid though
Well then...👀
😈
He's unlikely to start with Bankai but if he does activate it how would they target him? It removes all senses but touch.
Heavy 6th sense.
Besides that he'd activate shikai which lets out a piercing screech that would knock those nearby out.
Is Tosen's sound manip passive? What stops him from getting blinded beforehand? Light > Sound speed wise.

Another question, what stops Tosen from getting
Also bother their powernulls only work on projectiles according to the profile.
It uncorrupted Shinnok
Good to know but I was referring to the drain like how fast does it take for example against a tier 7.
Ohhh.
Like 20 seconds max

Just remembered. That's true. Fair then.
Mhm.
All these logical loopholes 😭😭😭 valid though
Yeah... I even though about arguing Konso for Scorpion lol to purify him.
It takes away the 6th sense as well if you mean extra sensory perception.

• Bankai - Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi: Using the ring on Suzumushi's tsuba, Tōsen creates a circle of spiritual energy that splits into other, smaller circles, covering a large area with a darkness that comes to form a dome. This dome cuts off all senses but touch with an effect that Tōsen calls Mumyō, nullifying sight, sound, scent, and spiritual awareness. Its greatest weakness is that anyone who touches its hilt will regain their senses, and if Tōsen is badly injured, the Bankai will dissipate.
Is Tosen's sound manip passive? What stops him from getting blinded beforehand? Light > Sound speed wise.
It will go off as soon as he activates Shikai as a side effect.
Fortunately Tosen is completely blind and wears weird bindings around his eyes.
Another question, what stops Tosen from getting

It uncorrupted Shinnok
That's where I read it. Unless I missed something it says power nullification and specifics projectiles correct?
Alright so pretty quick.

👀 pretty good with MK, so I can argue for their side.

First of all, and it's a quite obvious one but the MK team has quite the edge in terms of skill, and most likely the more agile of the two, with even MK fodder being able perform crazy Acrobatics feats.

Most the MK team can either see the Bleach team or be able to sense them via vibrations in the air, pressure, etc. Most MK characters are able to sense souls, with some even bring able to interact with them.

Scorpion is a good counter to Toshiro, as he's capable of vaporizing humans, melting stone effortlessly and it's likely >>> naturally occurring fire due to them being from the Nether realm, and Scorpion has experience in fighting against the likes of Sub-Zero and other potent ice users.

As far as the Bleach Team returning from Scorpion's BFR I'm unsure, since it's composed of thousands of layers, layers in this context being spatially separated dimensions. Also is it assumed that the Bleach team is invisible? Because character like Orihime and Uryu aren't from what my memory serves.

Raiden's Clairvoyance is literally him having visions of the distant future, he foresaw Shinnok's forces invading Earthrealm when Raiden was just a kid, pretty sure he'd be able to tell, his precog is like Kenbunshoku Haki where you see the future and everything that unfolds in said future. Shinnok's forces have some members who utilize time Manipulation and other things you can't really "see" and Raiden saw the entire outcome.

Yeah... I even though about arguing Konso for Scorpion lol to purify him.
Broken
It takes away the 6th sense as well if you mean extra sensory perception.

• Bankai - Suzumushi Tsuishiki: Enma Kōrogi: Using the ring on Suzumushi's tsuba, Tōsen creates a circle of spiritual energy that splits into other, smaller circles, covering a large area with a darkness that comes to form a dome. This dome cuts off all senses but touch with an effect that Tōsen calls Mumyō, nullifying sight, sound, scent, and spiritual awareness. Its greatest weakness is that anyone who touches its hilt will regain their senses, and if Tōsen is badly injured, the Bankai will dissipate.
Broken ass ability.
It will go off as soon as he activates Shikai as a side effect.
Fortunately Tosen is completely blind and wears weird bindings around his eyes.
I forgot Tosen was blind -_-
What stops Tosen from getting frozen solid as well? Sub Zero and Noob Saibot could definitely freeze him on the spot.
That's where I read it. Unless I missed something it says power nullification and specifics projectiles correct?
Screen_Shot_2021-05-01_at_3.19.50_PM.png

Alright so pretty quick.
Yup

I'd also say Sub-Zero is capable 9f generating colder ice than Toshiro, given that he's able to freeze people completely solid enough to shatter them.

Just to again point out a helpful tip for both sides:
In fairness to the time stop point, just so it's reiterated, the soccer field here is all of the Clover Kingdom's Royal Capital (abandoned).

So both teams could also do things like hide behind or inside of the buildings or use the buildings to their advantage for cover or obstacles, things like that. And with buildings as obstacles, it could be easier for one or the other to trap team members who are passing or kicking the ball.

Just to point this out about the soccer field so that there's more room for strategic arguments.
Has anyone considered this for part of their teams strategy?

With Shinganshina as the soccer field, that gives everyone a whole city to play in. Buildings can be used for either cover or stealthy movement to try hiding or to even cut off team members from each other when moving the ball into the opponent teams territory.

Just to again point out a helpful tip for both sides:

Has anyone considered this for part of their teams strategy?

With Shinganshina as the soccer field, that gives everyone a whole city to play in. Buildings can be used for either cover or stealthy movement to try hiding or to even cut off team members from each other when moving the ball into the opponent teams territory.
This is smart.

They can teleport from building to building 👀

So is killing the opponent allowed? Because Noob Saibot can use his portals offensively to tear apart and dismember people.

Is psychological warfare allowed? what about killing someone by change the temperature, producing radiation, teleporting them somewhere they can't survive, passives, or straight up kicking the ball to hard.

Is psychological warfare allowed? what about killing someone by change the temperature, producing radiation, teleporting them somewhere they can't survive, passives, or straight up kicking the ball to hard.
Yeah nah to those. Its why the hax of the character has to fit the position the character in question plays for. Passives for example can be used defensively to stop players from kicking the ball into the goal or stopping opponents from breaking defenses, but offensively would be, for the most part, a no no.

As for kicking the ball "too hard", it would just be assumed the defending players / goalies would get knocked out of the way from the force of the kick being too strong to defend against. xD

Okay I ask because on my first accepted team I had someone with touch based death hax given the rules it likely wouldn't be used on purpose but accidents happen, another character produces a lot of radiation is everyone immune or do they lose access to a power, another this one is by far the most problematic they can't be damaged but it is reflected on to the person who caused it, are characters able to get hurt?

Soccer is dangerous unfortunately and in this version everyone has super powers meaning the odds of problems skyrocket.

Yup! Flyings allowed, within the range of the given field ofc.

Since the field is the Clover kingdom capital, the range is anywhere inside the barrier.

Idk if MK characters can fly but pm the entire Bleach cast can and if the other team can't match the flight that'd be quite the advantage

A majority of them can fly / levitate whilst the others can compensate via insane Acrobatics and teleporting. Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Noob and all the magic users can teleport and teleport others.

Back