• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach vs Mortal Kombat! Vs Battle Wiki Soccer Tier 7 Tournament - Round 1, Match 1

Just realized, has anyone argued for how Bleaches forwards have a way to score against MK’s goalie?

We know a way MK can score against Orihime’s shields, but what about Kenpachi, Yoruichi and Sui-Feng scoring points?

What can the MK goalie do? Team Bleach seems to have a big AP advantage, so if the goalie's defense is based on just AP/dura, he'll probably lose.

What can the MK goalie do? Team Bleach seems to have a big AP advantage, so if the goalie's defense is based on just AP/dura, he'll probably lose.
Same as forwards to Orihime.

PoRtAlS.

I mean all Quan Chi basically needs is to cover gates by portals so if ball would fly to gates it would float to other location (including Bleach team gates).

Could freeze time whenever they get close and grab the ball, then throw the ball the other way

Now I just remember, what they can do against Guenael Lee? I don't think anyone spoked about the MK team trying to fight against his Schrift.

the bleach side really needs to push for the incap they are getting bfr left and right

Anywho, it seems that the MK team has non-AP related ways to stop Bleach's forwards from scoring points.

As another deciding factor in the match, which team would be faster?

Okie. So what are the chances of the bleach team being able to land goals before the MK's goalie can react and defend against them?

Now that Ovy mentions it, how do MK stop Guenael Lee? Man will literally be Kuroko but for soccer in this since none of them will even be able to keep track of him or remember that he is there.

As the referee of this thread basically xD, my guess on the deciding factors on who would be more likely to win is if MK can score fast enough before Guenael Lee can do what he does best / take advantage of time stopping or if Guenael can vanish fast enough before MK does anything and become the ultimate Kuroko and just do whatever he wants.

MK seems to vastly outhax the Bleach team where it matters and if they got the speed advantage that's kinda hard in their favor.

When some one tries to get the ball away from him.

"If you cannot understand it, then allow me to explain. Nobody can take the ball away from me, even with the power you hold, current victim. If you were unaware, then it is time for you to learn. The ball exists to be taken by me!"

When some one tries to get the ball away from him.

"If you cannot understand it, then allow me to explain. Nobody can take the ball away from me, even with the power you hold, current victim. If you were unaware, then it is time for you to learn. The ball exists to be taken by me!"
😅 I barley know anything about Yhwach but this comment is funny and I fully understand it for some reason 😅

Back