• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of spatial user

I've already debunked Law trying to do any sort of spatial manip while getting BFR'd. And to boot he wouldn't be able to hit Marin because Marin spams teleportation. Again no one is saying Law's Ability is magic, you're simply attempting to limit it to just magic I keep repeating that Magic is the prime source of energy in Fairy Tail him saying magic =/= it only works on magic unless shown. Spatial Magic is spatial manipulation. There's no way around it. Law is being treated like any other verse without a specific energy system.

Hst master said:
I've already debunked Law trying to do any sort of spatial manip while getting BFR'd. And to boot he wouldn't be able to hit Marin because Marin spams teleportation. Again no one is saying Law's Ability is magic, you're simply attempting to limit it to just magic I keep repeating that Magic is the prime source of energy in Fairy Tail him saying magic =/= it only works on magic unless shown. Spatial Magic is spatial manipulation. There's no way around it. Law is being treated like any other verse without a specific energy system.

Yes and I've already debunked that Marin is able to negate Law's spatial hax. You seem to be wording the statement differently in order to still say that Magic in Fairy Tail is the same thing as manipulating the actual thing itself. It isn't and I'm not attempting to limit anything, I'm just going by what the Manga states. Spatial Magic isn't manipulating space itself, it's manipulating magic that can effect space. A proper comparison here would be how curses work in Fairy Tail, Magic and Curses work differently. Someone who's able to manipulate space via space wouldn't be able to manipulate a curse that manipulates space. And Law's Spacial Manipulation is a product from his Devil Fruit. In this case his Devil Fruit would be like a curse, it's a completely different form of energy that allows him to manipulate space. Marin isn't gonna be able to manipulate Law's spacial hax due to us not equalizing Devil Fruits and Magic. And he'd certainly be able to hit Marin, Law has Kenbunshoku Haki so he'd know where Marin would be.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
As for you AnonymousBlank, your argument doesn't hold. Lightning can appear red

You mean like how Laxus' lightning did?

and that depends on what's happening with the lightning. Natural lightning isn't red,

Ignoring the fact that red lightning exists naturally

natural lightning doesn't become solid like how Laxus can use his, natural lightning doesn't send you flying meters away,

It actually does. Lightning superheating the air can launch people away with ease.

Lightning doesn't effect wood, etc.

You've clearly never seen people burn wood with lightning or know that lightning can split trees in half.

Real elements are very different than Magic in Fairy Tail, they share similarities but there are major differences that go against it being real.

Really? They seem pretty real so far.

And lightning can vaporize sand, fire can't which Natsu can do.

Sand gets vaporised from the heat of the lightning, this just mean Natsu's fire is just as hot as lightning.

Ice isn't able to freeze fire either.

Molecules still exist in the area that we see as flames, freezing these are definitely possible.

As for your Laxus argument read this. http://stormhighway.com/what_color_is_lightning.php Lightning can appear to be red but it's not actually red. There's multiple methods to have this happen, Lightning isn't red by itself.

And Laxus lightning isn't red normally. Everyone who saw it just called it as they see it, lightning that appears to be red, just like the red lightning that exists naturally. Unless of course, you think they had the time or could be bothered to run tests on his newly revealed lightning?

And again, Marin can't negate Law's spatial manipulation whenever it's massively above what he's been shown to negate,

And what feats are "massively above" what Marin negs with ease? Until you actually show something, it is getting negged.

has feats of actually bypassing Haki that stops Devil Fruit abilities from working

You mean the stuff he still bypassed anyway? Not exactly the best example.

and the fact that he can only negate spatial based Magic, he can't negate everything that's spatial based and the Manga very specifically states that it negates spatial magic, not the actual manipulation of space which is what he's doing.

(sigh) Next you are gonna tell me Natsu doesn't manipulate fire. FT magic = real deal. Arguing that he can only neg stuff that are magic is pathetic downplay.

Law manipulates space itself, not through Magic. There's nothing behind it for Marin to be able to negate.

That would be helpful if not for the fact Marin negates spatial manipulation in general.

"Someone who's able to manipulate space via space wouldn't be able to manipulate a curse that manipulates space"

Well yeah because that's not how it works. It's not like Romeo's dad can manipulate Romeo's fire magic.

@Rin

No you haven't. You've attempted to say it wouldn't work because of higher ap and versatility and trying to say his spatial null only works on magic. All false assumptions. Law has never fought anyone who's negated spatial manipulation, not resisted, negated. As in it won't activate. No one is saying that DF is equalized to magic. In fact I pointed put Law is being treated as any other verse would, trying to equalize it to curses is very faulty. And you are trying to limit to magic. Seeing as how you're transported to Marin's dimension legs up that makes a difference how?

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Nice just wrote a massive paragraph as to how and why Marin can't negate it and you essentially just say "No U."

1: That's not the reason why, Law's Spatial Manipulation is objectively much more potent than anything Marin has been shown to be capable of negating. His best feats when it comes to negating spatial manipulation ( To which I doubt he can even negate in the first place seeing as how he isn't manipulating space itself, nor does Erza and Lucy attack with Spatial hax.
Lucy gemini straight up copy marin power and null jacob spatial magic,

While jacob is far more stronger than mari
Screenshot 20190109-125333
Screenshot 20190109-125338

Yes and I've already debunked that Marin is able to negate Law's spatial hax. You seem to be wording the statement differently in order to still say that Magic in Fairy Tail is the same thing as manipulating the actual thing itself. It isn't and I'm not attempting to limit anything, I'm just going by what the Manga states. Spatial Magic isn't manipulating space itself, it's manipulating magic that can effect space. A proper comparison here would be how curses work in Fairy Tail, Magic and Curses work differently. Someone who's able to manipulate space via space wouldn't be able to manipulate a curse that manipulates space. And Law's Spacial Manipulation is a product from his Devil Fruit. In this case his Devil Fruit would be like a curse, it's a completely different form of energy that allows him to manipulate space. Marin isn't gonna be able to manipulate Law's spacial hax due to us not equalizing Devil Fruits and Magic. And he'd certainly be able to hit Marin, Law has Kenbunshoku Haki so he'd know where Marin would be.

I guess you already get debunked on this topic that "ft character didn't actually manipulation that element instead they manipulating that magic which can manipulate that element" on a seperate thread, marin didn't have magic power nullification, he have power nullification on his profile. If you want to change anything then make a crt

This thread turn into a storm, i can't even call it a vs thread anymore, i give up on it

Back