• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Protagonists (Stomp)

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Mario characters have gotten some new profiles (And they're looking pretty nice)

Mario vs. Pit

Speed is Equalized, Power Star Amped Mario (The 4-A version) and Pit with the Great Sacred Treasure are being used, Mario is fully equipped

Pit scales massively above 140.9373 PetaFoe, Mario is superior to 2.1140595 ExaFoe (Or 21.140595 ExaFoe?)

The Protagonist with Wings:

The Protagonist with a Mustache:

Inconclusive:

Honestly, the AP difference seems high enough that I think Mario can one-shot Pit if he hits him. Not to mention that he has Existence Erasure. IDK if he has that in this particular key, but either way, those two things seem like a big deal.

Are you sure? Because the gap only looks like it would be 6x at most due to Pit's upscaling (Using Base Mario)

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
All of his 4As are base and power star ampd is 4A to 3C which is a huge gap
Are you saying that Pit is baseline? (Also his power star form having a 3-C end doesn't matter because I'm using the 4-A end here)

Pit with TGST scales far above his base form which scales to Starry Sky AP (140 PetaFoe) Mario scales to 6 Starry Sky AP (840 PetaFoe)

Mario can take prettt much anything Pit can dish out to my knowledge.

Intangible arrows are nothing because Mario has dealt with Bowser firing intangible fireballs in 3D Land. Range spam is something Mario also has experience with.

So what can Pit do to win here? I'll ask that to start us off

7.5 for some reason, I guess just so that the wiki can have consistency.

This is massively under 6 times though.

DatOneWeeb said:
Guys, Bowser made 15 realms. Not 6. Meaning you can argue Mario is 15x baseline starry skies.
So Luigi wouldn't have gotten one-shot by Meta Knight

iirc the version of Meta Knight that was used in that fight had AP for having hyperbolic infinite power to 24/25 starry dimension characters

Hyberbole as you said so it shouldn't even be used, and what does the 24/25 come from? Besides, Power Stars Luigi is better to use, as it's an amped 4-A base Luigi already and as we've seen, just one can create multiple starry realms, and if we wanna use the LoZ Triforce argument, the Power Stars should also be superior to the Magic Paintbrush that's man-made.

I don't know where it came from, that's just what Eficiente said (It was also 15/16 dimensions, not 24/25, and it was Kirby doing the "Infinite power in comparison" thing, MK was just comparable, but eh, specifics)

Foxthefox1000 said:
Mario can take prettt much anything Pit can dish out to my knowledge.
Intangible arrows are nothing because Mario has dealt with Bowser firing intangible fireballs in 3D Land. Range spam is something Mario also has experience with.

So what can Pit do to win here? I'll ask that to start us off
Intangible fireballs?

Also with TGST is usually goes at a distance and fires danmaku projectiles

You know, it's funny. If I lowball and say 1 realm = 7 Power Stars, this puts Mario at 21x baseline starry sky level. Which is 2,940 PetaFoe's. The best bet is 1 Power Star = 1 Realm which is 150x baseline starry sky level, making the ap roughly 21,000 PetaFoe's. It is a possibility that 1 Power Star equals one realm, since in Super Mario 64 DS, we have 2 bonus stages that contain a single Power Star.

This is of course Mario via Power Stars. Can we scale him to his base form? Depands if we say the Big Star Bowser has is more powerful than the 150 you can collect.

The Big Star was all Bowser had and it was able to allow him tl combat Mario so I'd say it's within that ballpark. Though it should be at least as powerful as 80.

I'd argue it's 120 at best, since Bowser was suprised that there were 150 Power Stars. There are 30 Power Stars hidden in the castle, so we can say that's how many Bowser missed.

Back