• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of My Favorite Shirtless men: Grimmjow Vs Senji Muramasa

KingNanaya

He/Him
Grimjow (pre-timeskip) vs Senji Muramasa
both are Low 6-B, speed equalized, both have no prior knowledge of the other, both are in character, and both opponents start roughly 25 meters away.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Saber_(Senji_Muramasa)

Well... servant physiology kinda ***** up the fight. Can Grimmjow even get past 4D resistances ?

I don't know much about Bleach, but I don't think so ? In any case, I was just asking if he could since Grimmjow is Low 6-B.
based on some stuff I read, because of Mystery, servants have 4D invluln and hax. Grimmjow is 200, so he should have about enough Mystery to make this fight viable. (I hope)

based on some stuff I read, because of Mystery, servants have 4D invluln and hax. Grimmjow is 200, so he should have about enough Mystery to make this fight viable. (I hope).
Mistery is something that's very specific to the nasuverse so yeah no, it would require 4D AP/hax.

Mistery is something that's very specific to the nasuverse so yeah no, it would require 4D AP/hax.
wouldn't verse equalization solve this though? Since Servants are made of Mystery, and Arrancars are made of reiatsu, couldn't we equalize the two since they're roughly similar?

I don't know. If it worked that way, every vs thread involving servants would have used that since it was a stomp in every cases because of that physiology.

I don't know. If it worked that way, every vs thread involving servants would have used that since it was a stomp in every cases because of that physiology.
I mean, from what I see, reiatsu and Mystery work pretty similarly, which is why I proposed it for this. we can get some people that know more to verify if this valid or not though.

So this comparison is kind of smurf because thanks to servant physiology, low tier servants have 4D hax resistances and senji muramasa has haxes in their profile that can oppose grimmjowa (conceptual manipulation etc.) so the winner of this comparison should be muramasa

Back