• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gran Rey Cero and Resurreccion of Espada 4-1 Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPeter1129 said:
Actually now that I read the translation it seems like MothingToDebateWith confused Ylfordt with Yammy. Ylfordt was the brother that was split from Szayelaporro. And Yammy was the new 0 Espada after Szayel decided to make himself weaker.
Oh wait. My bad.

Yeah, that was Yylfordt.

And like I said that was a ice clone. Because we see later on that Bankai Toshiro was able to keep up with Resureccion Harribel and react to and counter many of her attacks without any problems. That shows that they are still comparable to some extent.

That wasn't an Ice Clone. That was the actual Toshiro. The Ice Clone was used to substitute himself when she attacked him as soon as she went into Ressurection. He himself even says he wanted to avoid using it, so it would make no sense to have it spend an entire fight against an Unreleased Espada. Toshiro used his Ice Clone in order to gauge her Ressurection properly, he was actually fighting her beforehand.

And I'm not he isn't at the very least comparable, just that she's much stronger.

Hst master said:
And like I said that was a ice clone. Because we see later on that Bankai Toshiro was able to keep up with Resureccion Harribel and react to and counter many of her attacks without any problems. That shows that they are still comparable to some extent.

That wasn't an Ice Clone. That was the actual Toshiro. The Ice Clone was used to substitute himself when she attacked him as soon as she went into Ressurection. He himself even says he wanted to avoid using it, so it would make no sense to have it spend an entire fight against an Unreleased Espada. Toshiro used his Ice Clone in order to gauge her Ressurection properly, he was actually fighting her beforehand.

And I'm not he isn't at the very least comparable, just that she's much stronger.
Basically Released Halibel > Bankai Toshirou. And that's basically the consistency with Toshirou. First he does well against someone, then he gets stomped hard

Agree with the OP but I just wanted to throw Wonderweiss Margela in since he one shot Jushiro (who was just fighting Starrk and not puking up blood) in base and Bankai Kensei Muguruma (forced Wonderweiss into Ress). The only people base fights are Mashiro and Kensei. The first doesn't even scale since Masked Mashiro was only knocking him around, doing no damage, and Kensei was bloodlusted, went Bankai and only pushed Wonderweiss to use Ress.

Kensei being of a similar level to Rose and Love is also consistent when you take into account they all trained alongside each other for 100 years, were comparable during Pendulum and Love even implies that Kensei is physically stronger than he is. Every other feat they have until FKT is shared with no noticeable differences among them. Even in TYBW, Kensei is of a similar level to Rose so there isn't much reason why they shouldn't scale to each other in this arc when they are comparable in arcs before and after.

Could someone compile the agreed upon characters that scale or characters that should be removed from the scaling.

I'll add it to the OP.

It seems like it's unanimous for all of the characters sans Lisa, who's being debated. Also, would Lilotto have a CFYOW key, or will it just be her TYBW Stats? Cuz then there's scaling from that to deal with.

Hst master said:
It seems like it's unanimous for all of the characters sans Lisa, who's being debated. Also, would Lilotto have a CFYOW key, or will it just be her TYBW Stats? Cuz then there's scaling from that to deal with.
TYBW Quincy are stronger actually comapred to their CFYOW keys if they ever get one.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Hst master said:
TYBW Quincy are stronger actually comapred to their CFYOW keys if they ever get one.
really ?

really ?

Well, mostly because A. Auschwahlen, B. Mayuri in some of them

Well for starters they all lost their holy forms, which also means no Sklaveri I think.

Candice for example is weaker overall but her lightning is still superior to all lightning in nature.

They need halo for Sklaveri , as demonstrated by ichigo can stop Sklaveri via cutting Quilge's halo, so yeh no Sklaveri and Volstanding.

Why are Grimmjow, Arrancars and thus other characters from the CFYOW LN being scaled from the Gran Rey Cero of much weaker versions of themselves several arcs ago?

Sealed and Unpatched Zaraki=Bankai Hikone, so Sealed Hikone would get a fraction of whatever Zaraki is scaled to.

Sealed Nelliel and Base Liltotto should only scale to half of Hikone with those specific absorption techniques. Why? Ikomikidomoe is vastly stronger than all Resureccio Arrancar. Hikone was stated to be more powerful than Ikomikidomoe. So, as you can see, it doesn't really make sense.

Also, shouldn't at least Espada 4 to 0 scale to Cero Oscuras in Resureccion? I thought there was a calc for that?

Just like to also say there are other calcs that haven't been made yet that could potentially scale to characters in the later arcs.

>Why are Grimmjow, Arrancars and thus other characters from the CFYOW LN being scaled from the Gran Rey Cero of much weaker versions of themselves several arcs ago?

Ah yes, because we know the the rating of their Gran Rey Cero in the final arc...

>Sealed and Unpatched Zaraki=Bankai Hikone, so Sealed Hikone would get a fraction of whatever Zaraki is scaled to.

We're scaling Kenpachi from Hikone, bruh.

>Sealed Nelliel and Base Liltotto should only scale to half of Hikone with those specific absorption techniques.

Did you read the opening? I already did this.

>Also, shouldn't at least Espada 4 to 0 scale to Cero Oscuras in Resureccion? I thought there was a calc for that?

It's not accepted, yet.

>Just like to also say there are other calcs that haven't been made yet that could potentially scale to characters in the later arcs.

We know, but gotta wait.

So everyone agrees with the scaling mentioned in the OP with the exception of Lisa being debated still.

We also agree that the Sternritter scale due to later scaling of the arcs.

To finalize the discussion of Lisa I present my case:

Lisa goes to confront Resurreccion Harribel alone. Lisa fights Harribel alone to a point she was already using Hollowfication and then needed Shikai.

She held her own without Toshiro and Hiyori.

Thus, I say Lisa scales, but Hiyori does not.

Oh right also OrangeberrySama did bring up a good point. Hikone already scales to Post-Muken Base Kenpachi who was stated to be on par with Base Gremmy who is Low 6-B+. So this scaling doesn't really affect him or Kenpachi.

Post-Muken Kenpachi is 7-A apparently, I recall he was 6-B back in the older calc, someone must've edited wrong when the new calc was accepted.

I think everybody just kinda forgot to upgrade him. But yeah Hikone would be 6-B in Base since he is comparable it eyepatchless Base Kenpachi while under Gentei Kaijo which limits his power to 20%.

Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch is Low 6-B+ (5.3 Teraton). Without eyepatch though he would probably be baseline 6-B since he is already 5.3 Teraton and baseline 6-B starts at 7 Teraton.

Isn't Kenny gonna get upgraded to like High 6-B after the current upgrades? Shikai Yama has a calc that's like 90 something teratons and Base Zaraki should at least be comparable to that with his eyepatch on.

Oh right also one more thing. I think we should probably just leave the Post-Timeskip arrancars and the quincies out of this. They were all able to injure Ikomikidomoe who is comparable to 20% Hikone who is on par with Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch who is probably baseline 6-B via upscaling. So they should probably all scale to Low 6-B+ for injuring Ikomikidomoe despite being overall inferior.

I feel like the OP makes sense unless I am giving a reason to not believe it - good work as usual I-Made.

Zaraki is for sure 6-B that's not a question. Far into it as well. So the rest being Low 6-B+ isn't too far fetched.

Post-Muken Base Kenpachi isn't 6-B, he's Low 6-B scaling from Gremmy with no clones.

However, I'm not sure if we should scale the Quincies and Arrancars to Ikomikidomoe when he was fighting off all of them by himself.

We should scale them as I mentioned above.

Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch is Low 6-B+ (5.3 Teraton) scaling from Base Gremmy. W/o eyepatch Kenpachi is much stronger and would probably be baseline 6-B considering how close he is to baseline 6-B (7 Teraton) and how big of a boost the eyepatch gives.

Well as you mentioned Litotto and Neliel were also able to absorb 20% Hikone's Gran Rey Cero. And Hikone also scales to eyepatchless Base Kenpachi so the quincies and Post-Timeskip Arrancar being Low 6-B is actually pretty consistent.

You misunderstand, every instance of 20% Hikone is not equal to each other.

Hikone in the fight at Hueco Mundo is at his weakest. The fight in Rukongai is literally stated to be even stronger than when he was at Hueco Mundo and the fight in the Valley of Screams he is even more stronger.

So this wiki scales Ulquiorra's cero oscuras > Post Muken Kenpachi? With all respect, that's ridiculous and plain wrong. There is absolutely no reason Zaraki shouldn't be one of the people who scale to 6-B after Ulquiorra, Urahara and Yama all had 6-B calcs accepted.

But the 20% Hikone that Neliel and Liltotto absorbed the Gran Rey Cero from was Post-Hueco Mundo fight. The same Hikone that was stated to be equal to Ikomikidomoe and later went on to fight Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/o eyepatch in the Valley of Screams.

Hikone got another boost in power during his fight with Zaraki so I don't see the argument here.

I suppose that this seems to make sense. It would be preferable if you ask Soldier Blue to comment here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back