• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Immortals - Deadpool vs Zombieman

Has this seriously not been done already? Really? Well, guess I'll do the honors

Cringy Regenerating Immortal vs Edgy Regenerating Immortal SPEED EQUALIZED

Both at 8A

Both start 50 feet away from each other

Since both are damn near unkillable, victory via KO or Incap

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Deadpool:

Zombieman:

They team up to form a "good cop, bad cop" team (incon):

Depends how fast Deadpool's regen is. I remember it being pretty slow, and if that's true, ZM can win via incap

Then ZM probably has no way to win.

On a side note, I thought Deadpool had a way to negate regen? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I remember Death Battle mentioned a dura-negging katana.
That's from Deadpool Kills the marvel universe #3 where DP uses a carbonadium katana.

From what i read, it doesn't negate durability but slows regen substantially

Iirc Zombieman's regen's limit is that he'll die if he's reduced to mincemeat. Though it does take him a few minutes to regrow limbs.

For Deadpool, I'm pretty sure his can take awhile to regrow limbs as well. It took a couple of minutes to just regrow a finger I think.

Also, speed is now equalized. Forgot to add that in the OP

@PTSOXMONKEY99 "Though it does take him a few minutes to regrow limbs." That's been retconned, it takes seconds. Anyways there's no way for Zombieman to win.

Really? In his latest chapter ZM himself notes how the damage he took would would take a few minutes to heal. If you're talking about the limb that was loped off, I'm pretty sure it didn't regenerate. By the way it looks, it appears it just reattached itself to his limb.

Sca

Back