• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Vs. Kraven the Hunter (Marvel Comics)

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) Vs. Kraven the Hunter (Marvel Comics)

• Fight Location: Times Square, NY
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 20 Meters
  • Base Deku will be used
  • Hunted Kraven will be used
  • Win by death, KO, or Incap
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in Character
Deku:

Kraven:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Deku is bloodlusted

oh boy

He flies in the air, hunts Kraven down with Danger Sense, dodges any of his attempts at poison or capture with his ridiculous prediction combined with Danger Sense, spams 30 Blackwhip tendrils from all over his body to capture Kraven from over a hundred meters away and strangles him to death while kicking him repeatedly with Fa Jin Iron Soles to the head.

Un-Bloodlust makes it not a super stomp within 10 seconds, but he still loses. He just doesn’t die cause Deku figures him out a bit before going for Blackwhip and Fa Jin.

At the very least, this version of Kraven is simply not built to fight someone like Deku.

Most of the Spidey and Batman villains aren’t but people keep throwing them at him

how the hell did bro beat goku when that same goku mopped this same deku when this same deku is mopping kraven

I like the sheer nonsense in OP of having Deku bloodlusted, classic Kraven on top, and making it a win via death when Kraven doesn't go for kills unless you're Spider-Man or a very blatantly animal themed superhero.

You just threw him against a bloodlusted Spider-Man here, literally every single comic in Marvel history consistently shows, a bloodlusted Spider-Man fuckstomps Kraven

K, what's Deku's move in character then? Kraven will very likely try to convince him to a "fair duel" i.e. punchy-punchy knockout stuff

K, what's Deku's move in character then? Kraven will very likely try to convince him to a "fair duel" i.e. punchy-punchy knockout stuff
Take the duel and then beat the hell out of him. (Danger sense does help him dodge attacks as shown by muscular, and if he does use poison, as soon as Deku notices any poison it’s no hold bars (he resists hallucination manipulation due to resistsing mind manipulation, which overlap with each other in this case, and final act has good resistance). So fa-Jin Amps, smokescreen (which I don’t know if Kraven can see through, if he can’t I will laugh), blackwhip, float, the whole party.

mmm, there are some safeguards that are present in comics wrt this kinda stuff, hallucinogen worked through Spider-Man's own resists so no he ain't resisting, also his prediction skills are good enough to hit Spidey despite his Spider-Sense (That's a speed amp AND a precog mechanism being overpowered, and keep in mind Spider-Man is already vaguely faster than Kraven).

Also hold up finding Kraven has some meme stat reduction and paralysis, 7-B spears and Stellar LS nets lmao, I'll fix up his file in abit today

Although yo hold up,

Lol was this initially meant to be a dura stomp or some shit? How far into 8-B is he?
Baseline, but baseline is an understatement really he took Nine’s 8-B attacks in 8% but he’s far more durable than 8% so he’s upscaling
i mean he also has those 7-A gauntlets to block with (and his own near god tier analytical prediction, man manages to perfectly predict people’s movements after fighting them for less than a minute

and his own near god tier analytical prediction, man manages to perfectly predict people’s movements after fighting them for less than a minute
Match won't be lasting a minute with the level of shit I'm seeing, the nipplasers alone are basically oneshots in 3 different ways

Match won't be lasting a minute with the level of shit I'm seeing, the nipplasers alone are basically oneshots in 3 different ways
The
what. (But also don’t think it needs to be a minute if the nipple lasers are obvious enough the mid gauntlets probably can block them)

(But also don’t think it needs to be a minute if the nipple lasers are obvious enough the mid gauntlets probably can block them)
They're literally come from eyes of the vest made out a lion's head somehow right infront of his nipples.

How the **** is anything I said obvious?

They're literally come from eyes of the vest made out a lion's head somehow right infront of his nipples.

How the **** is anything I said obvious?
Did not know that (I’ve seen too much anime lasers are always bright)
the best i can think of is danger sense making him go “wtf” and barely blocking but that’s best case.
from what I’ve read now that I’ve heard of them they seem to mostly reduce speed and strength, or are those the older comic ones

Nipple lasers likely get dodged by a combination of Danger Sense, float, Fa Jin and just Deku’s general “what in the ****” radar.

The fact that he wouldn’t even be shocked by nipple lasers is more funny to me given the ridiculous Quirks he’s seen.

Other than that, Deku is not going to engage in a fist fight with some guy without immediately going for Blackwhip when he’s close. In character Deku, for this key, is in “end fights immediately because I need to save everyone” mode. He is not bullheadedly honorable or easily goaded, so Kraven will just be leaving himself open to instant loss of he’s serious about the “fair fight” thing.
Deku dealt with this exactly from Lady Nagant and just got better than her prediction by predicting her predictions via calculation. Danger Sense isn’t even the issue with Deku it’s his Analytical Prediction + Danger Sense and he gets smarter the more he fights you because he starts memorizing your moves.

Nipple lasers likely get dodged by a combination of Danger Sense, float, Fa Jin and just Deku’s general “what in the ****” radar.
rq reiterate what Fa Jin is? Because here he's required to dodge something instantaneous from Kraven's perspective.
In character Deku, for this key, is in “end fights immediately because I need to save everyone” mode.
...the Base key? You sure on this mate?
He is not bullheadedly honorable or easily goaded, so Kraven will just be leaving himself open to instant loss of he’s serious about the “fair fight” thing.
Nah, it's just bait to leave opponent open usually, if not taken he'll just do what he was gonna do regardless but quicker.
Deku dealt with this exactly from Lady Nagant and just got better than her prediction by predicting her predictions via calculation. Danger Sense isn’t even the issue with Deku it’s his Analytical Prediction + Danger Sense and he gets smarter the more he fights you because he starts memorizing your moves.
Demonstrate this with scans rq?

rq reiterate what Fa Jin is? Because here he's required to dodge something instantaneous from Kraven's perspective.
fa-Jin is essentially energy he’s storing up over time. Can amp speed, power, etc etc.
this is his villain Hunter key. VH Deku is the opposite of what we normally think in that most of the time he doesn’t even speak to most villains, he just curb stomps them
Nah, it's just bait to leave opponent open usually, if not taken he'll just do what he was gonna do regardless but quicker.
so he‘ll be ahead of schedule
I mean you can just look at the entire Nagant vs Deku fight. He learned Nagant’s position from two bullets fired from over 1km away in heavy rain.
And he managed to predict where she was going to shoot from bullets that were still firing at him

Fa Jin is a stat amp, needs to move to charge it up but can leave it on for numerous movements. Essentially he gets the Danger Sense ping for the lasers/that Kraven is attacking, then uses Fa Jin to get out of dodge before he gets hit.

Uh, yeah? This is villain hunter Deku. Base doesn’t matter for his mental state.

kk

Manga chapters 312-316, will get more in depth when off of work, but Kraven essentially is not hitting him if Deku can see him. It’s post Nagant fight so he can keep up with at least 6 different tracking shots faster than him in close range when he could previously not even keep up with one from a further distance.

Back