• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(His authority makes interfering with him difficult as his body is cut off from the flow of time)
That prevents Death Manipulation why? its not like Ainz isn't gonna use whatever will make him win, he has prior knowledge after all. its listed as invulnerability. and Death Manipulation is a hax that lolnos invulnerability.

Seriously. being outside of time is cool and all if it actually grants abilities like Intangibility. Regulus does not have Intangibility or Incorporeality. In other words until the profile is changed "Ainz thinks "Silent Magic: Death"" is a valid argument.

The authority makes Regulus kinda of nigh immune to stuff that affects him, but I don't know if this is enough to counter Ainz, as Ainz also can move in time stopped and use spells in time stopped

Okay and why doesn't he have some form of non-corpreality then? Cause that's kind of what he needs to stomp the other way around. Otherwise it's invulnerability which goes to AP, not hax.

Technically the ladder isn't true. Ainz can't attack in stopped time, but he can make spells take effect the instant time stop ends.

Technically the ladder isn't true. Ainz can't attack in stopped time, but he can make spells take effect the instant time stop ends.
It is, he used the spell True Death against Gazef, but now that I think, Gazef only died when the time stop ended, which means that this kind of spell might not work against Regulus

He does have Invulnerability in his profile due the authority, but that's not really some short of non-corporeality, since, he still is corporeal, he just isnt affected when Authority is On
And has this worked on death hax?
It is, he used the spell True Death against Gazef, but now that I think, Gazef only died when the time stop ended, which means that this kind of spell might not work against Regulus
Which took effect the instant the time stop ended. He delays the magic to hit the target the instant the time stop ends

Which took effect the instant the time stop ended. He delays the magic to hit the target the instant the time stop ends
Yeah, but the problem is because Regulus with the Authority is like in a constant state of a self-time stop, which means that True Death might not work

Yeah, but the problem is because Regulus with the Authority is like in a constant state of a self-time stop, which means that True Death might not work
So essentially what your saying is something like Grasp Heart(which both crushes the heart and is Death hax) wouldn't work?

So essentially what your saying is something like Grasp Heart(which both crushes the heart and is Death hax) wouldn't work?
it would only take the effect if the authority is disactived, since, when Ainz uses his stuff in Time Stop (like what he did against Gazef), the effect only happens when the time stop ends

Well, Spatial Manip is the only offensive thing that Regulus could do with Ainz, but it would not work since Ainz resist Spatial manipulation

ig Incon should work
It depends on how strong said spatial manip in, do you think its stronger then what hit Ainz
when you mean by a stomp in the other direction...you meant for whom?
Who the christ do you think I mean? I was arguing that Ainz stomped not too long ago.

It depends on how strong said spatial manip in, do you think its stronger then what hit Ainz
I don't think so, Regulus one is being able to cute space, Ainz can walk in the World Separating Wall, which is the boundary of the reality itself, which separates Space from all reality

So, Ainz should be able to resist Regulus one

I don't think so, Regulus one is being able to cute space, Ainz can walk in the World Separating Wall, which is the boundary of the reality itself, which separates Space from all reality

So, Ainz should be able to resist Regulus one
Regulus can increase the damage output of his spacial attacks by keeping them in one place for longer periods of time, that might help. Also would need mkre information on that world separating world so can you link it?

Back