• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Gods 3-A Downgrade

are all separate dimensions, unconnected by space
This would only work if you argue they are embedded in a higher-D space (and still wouldn’t make them unconnected by space but it would make your argument a bit more logical)
Oh yeah that final point is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen. It’s like a never ending nightmare.
Glad I’m not the only one who saw it. I was almost falling asleep when I saw this, now I’m fully awake, thanks Null!

Again, the observable universe literally cannot be pixel measured at all. This is not a situation where we know the shape and can accurately pinpoint its location on the map based on that shape. This is not like pixel measuring a marble inside of a Tupperware container because we know the shape of the marble inside of the bowl. This is like attempting to pixel measure a marble inside of a Tupperware bowl that has an entirely different dimension inside.
We can pixelscale it, yes.
We do know the shape, the Universe and light expands in all directions at the same speed, observable universe is a sphere.
We also do not need to pinpoint the location, assuming it's in the center is, quite literally, the worst case scenario, and the lowest possible end (as the observable universe will fill the most amount of space)

You honestly have not provided a reasonable argument as to why such a thing is impossible given the circumstances of the Dragon Ball Universe, like knowing the observable universe is smaller than the actual universe size, and knowing it's shape. I'm sorry.

we literally have author notes that give context to the diagram, he's said if you put the real universe next to the macrocosm it would disappear entirely, he said heaven is as big as the universe, it was deemed impossible for Goku to IT to the kaioshin realm by kibito because it's so far away and a whole different dimension from otherworld, Gohan's ki was so strong at that point he could sense him from a universe away, it's been backed up not just by the characters in the story but the author himself

Ah. My apologies, then.

Adding the GPE of the Realm of the Kai to the destruction value of the universe based off ISL would result in 10.1149998x baseline.
NO GPE allowed for structures that big.

GBE would be even trickier because objects that massive should logically collapse into a black hole.

OP doesn't say anything about the relation between the dimension, nor is it trying to make a point about it. It's currently accepted that the dimensions are just different spaces, the OP isn't trying to prove or disprove that, so yeah, bucko, it's unrelated and derailing.
If you wish to make a 2-C thread, be my guest to be coherently proven wrong by the same people who have been debunking this notion for years, but keep it OUT of this thread. I believe Mav already gave you a warning about it.

whatever you say buddy, all I did was completely disprove OPs claim that U7 is smaller then it actually was by giving evidence in the manga, the guidebooks and statements by toriyama himself, I was completely on topic the whole time, dont get mad because I have a completely valid opinion about this topic, it's rude to turn a completely civil conversation into a shit show when you could just let it go

I fully agree with the OP.
Why are you agreeing with baseline 3-A when inverse-square law would not allow this even if we assumed normal universe diameter? Even OP admitted the correction to changing it to be 3.9x above baseline based on the manga Zamasu calc.

Why are you agreeing with baseline 3-A when inverse-square law would not allow this even if we assumed normal universe diameter? Even OP admitted the correction.
Unless I'm mistaken the OP isn't proposing baseline? It says a certain amount x baseline.

You are kinda acting sensitively and aggressively. Act civil with members.
You are misjudging the situation, and tackling the person who is replying to the one being uncivilized. My first reply was a unofficial warning and explaining as to why the person was derailing. It was ignored, called a uncivilized shit show, and Ad Nauseum. Saying he is delusional with his own views considering all of this is far from "aggressive", the member in question isn't particularly respectful too. Either way, do not jump into situations that were already defused with such judgmental comments, they might instigate conflicts. I also wish not to derail into my or the member's behavior any longer, so let us not continue this topic.

The realms with unknown dimensions that are largely empty space?

I'll make room in the blog.
Them being empty doesn't matter though? They still would've encompassed those dimensions, and as long as there's a bit of matter at the edge of it, and it destroys it, it's good. It isn't like the calc is calculation mass destroyed, but rather wacky inverse stuff.

What would we be calculating, though? The energy required to destroy King Kai's planet from the edge of Other World?

This is a serious question, by the way.
Why King Kai's planet tho? That would serve nothing.

The real explosion radius would be from the edge of the observable universe all the way to the Other World, while still keeping the assumption that you're destroying the PSR J0348+0432 at the edge like we do for our baseline 3-A assumption via inverse-square law.

The energy to destroy everything up to the furthest point away from where they clashed.
Not just your any typical "everything", but the "PSR J0348+0432" everything.

Why, you may ask? Because it is the most conventionally durable body currently known, and for one to truly destroy the entire observable universe and beyond, all bodies, including one as durable as PSR J0348+0432, must be destroyed, even if their location is at the edge of the observable universe.

Not just your any typical "everything", but the "PSR J0348+0432" everything.

Why, you may ask? Because it is the most conventionally durable body currently known, and for one to truly destroy the entire observable universe and beyond, all bodies, including one as durable as PSR J0348+0432, must be destroyed, even if their location is at the edge of the observable universe.
What's the fragmentation value of this shit?

What's the fragmentation value of this shit?
We don't use fragmentation value for astronomical bodies bruh, we use GBE for this shit, Assalt's blog already has it done for you, like, just swap in the Universe diameter with the distance between the edge and the other far edge of the Other World AKA that globe thingy rotating outside of the main universe globe 🗿

Ok, but... Has that panel been debunked before? Is that why that isn't "evidence"?
Ig it's because of what has been shown in saiyan saga, after being intentionally killed by "picolo" in order to knock out reditz, Goku spent his time in other world and the number of days he spent there were no different than number of days passed on earth.

Back