• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Of Badass Villains (Sosuke Aizen vs Sephiroth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always the interesting matchups that end up being stomps

Couldn't we just use Sephiroth's second key or would that be a stomp the other way around?

Edit: Sephiroth doesn't resist Soul manipulation in that key, so it's a stomp the other way around, this should be closed.

It's always the interesting matchups that end up being stomps

Couldn't we just use Sephiroth's second key or would that be a stomp the other way around?

Edit: Sephiroth doesn't resist Soul manipulation in that key, so it's a stomp the other way around, this should be closed.
Sephiroth resists it in every key, I updated it with the accepted revisions

The reasons Sephiroth wins comes from his second key though

The Low-High, resistance to Kurohitsugi effects and mind manipulation etc all come from his first or second key.

Maybe replace Aizen with Yhwach
I havent really skimmed sephiroth could yhwach actually pull it off?

OP is using Advent Children Sephiroth from what I'm seeing.

If it makes it more fair, than yeah.
Advent Children Sephiroth has all the abilities and resistances of his previous keys

So the outcome won't change whether 2nd or 3rd key Sephiroth is used.

Yhwach might stomp tbh

Kurohitsugi is resisted as has already been established,
Except he doesn't resist it. Lifting doesn't matter when Aizen is slapping the man with AP and resisting matter hax doesn't matter when its not hax but pure AP.
Shadow Flare, which is 4D Soul, Information, Spatial, Time, and Memory hax
I am looking through the stuff on his profile and I am not seeing what makes his stuff info manip. The stuff linked in the reasoning doesn't mention info manip at all, just soul, mind and memory hax.

Except he doesn't resist it. Lifting doesn't matter when Aizen is slapping the man with AP and resisting matter hax doesn't matter when its not hax but pure AP.

I am looking through the stuff on his profile and I am not seeing what makes his stuff info manip. The stuff linked in the reasoning doesn't mention info manip at all, just soul, mind and memory hax.
good thing it’s not AP then, and good thing that even without the info hax (which does exist but I’ll humor you) Aizen doesn’t resist having his soul and mind destroyed on a 4D level

Not in character but Aizen does have an EE hado. And is teleportation really that impressive? Flash step is kinda like teleport lol.
Flash step is fast movement not literal teleportation, I shouldn’t need to explain the difference there. Seph also has low multiversal travel range een as early as his base key

good thing it’s not AP then,
It literally is lol. Aizen even says how the power dropped to a third of it without the incantation. Kurohitsugi uses Aizen's AP. This is a really weird thing to disagree with.
and good thing that even without the info hax (which does exist but I’ll humor you) Aizen doesn’t resist having his soul and mind destroyed on a 4D level
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I am asking where it comes from since you said Seph's opening move possesses that property.

Flash step is fast movement not literal teleportation, I shouldn’t need to explain the difference there. Seph also has low multiversal travel range een as early as his base key
Nowhere did I say it’s exactly like teleporting but the way they utilize it makes it behave that way. They can cover several KM in a single step. If that clip linked to the profile is it then it’s not impressive at all or even a factor.

Nowhere did I say it’s exactly like teleporting but the way they utilize it makes it behave that way. They can cover several KM in a single step. If that clip linked to the profile is it then it’s not impressive at all or even a factor.
that's not the point I'm making. The point is Sephiroth can teleport out of things like Kurohitsugi, which just flash stepping wouldn't be able to do.

Also

"cover several KM in a single step" isn't very impressive at the point where Seph's range is planetary

that's not the point I'm making. The point is Sephiroth can teleport out of things like Kurohitsugi, which just flash stepping wouldn't be able to do.

Also

"cover several KM in a single step" isn't very impressive at the point where Seph's range is planetary

Can you show me Sephiroth teleporting across a planet or even a town?

Sephiroth's 3-B scales to 2 galaxies from what his profile tells up, is there something to measure how high this would be?

Anyways, I'll wait for more input before giving a vote.

Just letting all of you know, the entirety of final fantasy as a series is undergoing revisions, so I'd recommend not doing any matchups for the verse until revisions are done.

Also since this is deemed to be a stomp, I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back