• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only revision I know of that is happening is this

and also lifting strength from Stellar to Multi Stellar

but it’s actually relevant because it makes FF7 Magic 4D, which includes Sephiroth’s illusions which I recall Cloud resists, and his mind was strong enough to not get eroded by falling into the Lifestream (where all the 4D comes from)- so Genjutsu may not work, but even without that one layer may work tbh, Sephiroth’s illusions make entire settings and crap on some Tsukuyomi crap (well, aside from the time stuff but I might misremember he might’ve had that too since I also recall the Lifestream’s sense of time is weird too, like, still)

Last edited:
FF in general has some major revisions going down, you’re better off using anyone from 1-6 since they’re more up to date.

Back