• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for who are the top 2 strongest Shounen jump MC.

R.I.P. Cant add more than 4 tags for JoJo Bizarre or Bastard. (Might be missing another)

This battle takes place with all participants at assumed Low 2-C(Think one is unknown...)

Speed equalized.

Who would be the final 2 standing? (This is match in preparation to do a serious match between the final two)

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Medaka Kurokami, Pegasus Seiya, Son Goku.

Medaka has the highest endurance here (lives the longest) so she is not going down first.

Goku would probs be the one going down first. He has no true resistances, no regen etc. He's too raw to compete here imo.

Seiya also ain't going down easy, the ****** has a ton of resistances.

Idk anything about Bobobo but he's tier 2-A. And he has almost all types of imortalities. So idk xD

Medaka can 1 shot both Seiya and Goku. Untill someone says anything more about Bobo let's wait.

Medaka is going to live till the finals. The other one may be either Bobo or Seiya. Goku is the 1st one to go out imo doe, not enough hax.

Bobobo and either Medaka or Pegasus, Goku just can't handle the more destructive power of Bobobo and Pegasus and Medaka could just copy all of his techniques and be even better with them than he is.

Bobobo could easily overwhelm both Medaka and Pegasus, able to bring in allies no matter what rule is placed, having more destructive power, speed, and durability than the both of them combined, and Bobobo World could just nullify their abilities, his sheer randomness could overwhelm them both.

Medaka could copy his techniques and use them to a far better extent than Bobobo, but he is has faced foes who are similar and superior to him countless times and still win.

Pegasus' just doesn't stand much of a chance against Bobobo, nothing he does will even be able to hurt him, and Bobobo has multiple hax that can easily overwhelm him, even the ones that he is resistant to.

Between Medaka and Pegasus, it's quite difficult, Pegasus has a lot more speed and destructive power, but Medaka has intelligence, way more hax, and can copy all of his powers, it's kinda like an unstoppable force meets an immovable object, it's quite difficult to determine who could win between the two.

However, I still stand saying that Bobobo for sure would be one of the last two standings, the other would either be Medaka or Pegasus, I'm not entirely sure

Bobo easily has the top spot while id give it to seiya for number 2 because the same abilities only works once on a saint and his miracles. If she copies just one of his skills she wouldnt be able to do it anymore

Bobobo is in his 2C key doe guys, don't forget.

As for the others. Medaka is easily number 2. Medaka can literally think Seiya and Goku out of existence after learning all their tricks (and some more maybe depending on if we count that she can learn about Regulus or Whis inside their minds or not). Seiya doesn't have enough hax to battle Medaka. He probs doesn't have a win condition either.

Medaka vs Bobobo are the easy finalist then. We'r gonna discuss who wins when the finals come.

Idk man. But, i'd assume that Seiya and Son Goku would just blitz her before she could do anything about it.

But, as for the rest, Goku loses soon after, VIA Seiya/Bobo, or...well...VIA the Toll.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Idk man. But, i'd assume that Seiya and Son Goku would just blitz her before she could do anything about it.
But, as for the rest, Goku loses soon after, VIA Seiya/Bobo, or...well...VIA the Toll.
Goku literally has no win conditions vs Medaka. That's the problem. She can think the world into an indefinite (as much as she wants basically) time stop by manipulating stuff on herself. And can 1 hit Goku (with a thought), same for Seiya (thought again).

The only problem is that she's not bloodlusted. So she would have to die a couple of times maybe, before trying to do anything else.

Firephoenixearl said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Goku literally has no win conditions vs Medaka. That's the problem. She can think the world into an indefinite (as much as she wants basically) time stop by manipulating stuff on herself. And can 1 hit Goku (with a thought), same for Seiya (thought again).
The only problem is that she's not bloodlusted. So she would have to die a couple of times maybe, before trying to do anything else.

Then why the hell does she have an Unknown Tier? I'm confused...

Besides, she doesn't know about Goku/Seiya's abilities. And knowing Ultra Instinct, i'm having a hard time beliving that her haxes could reach Goku before he knocks her down. Hax or not, we do also have to apply Speed/Power here. However, the only problem with this is...that... Well...

The Speed's equalized. Ya know? One of the things that virtually defines Ultra Instinct? ... Yeah, ****. I'm screwed here. Yeah, sorry Son Goku. You got cucked by a 15-16 YEAR OLD PLOT DEVICE!

Idk about you, but Medaka seems to be on the level of "gag character" status. She has literal Plot induced stupidity on her side. She can erase CONCEPTS with All Fiction. Huh?!

That's like Arale 1 shotting Vegeta, or like Arale 1 punching the Planet in half.

That's just silly.

I mean, if Seiya can counter Medaka, then...good. Nice. GG. I hate Medaka Box. So, this win's needed. But, as for Son Goku...

I mean, he could win. But, he'd have to finish it quick. And with U.I, that could be possible.

Idk about you, but Medaka seems to be on the level of "gag character" status. She has literal Plot induced stupidity on her side. She can erase CONCEPTS with All Fiction. Huh?!

That's just silly.

^^^This is the reason why I've never liked Medaka Box, and it's my least favorite battle manga/anime of all time. It's supposed to be a parody of OP shonen Action heroes, but it ends up explicitly becoming the thing it's supposed to be making fun of...It could have been on the level of One Punch Man, but instead makes Medaka the most unlikable protag of all time by making her the absolute definition of a Mary Sue with no flaws, weaknesses, or even interesting character traits. The fact that I've never laughed at anything that happened in the manga or anime, and I also don't care for any of the characters....says a lot about how I feel regarding the entire series.

With other series that I hate, like Akame ga Kill, they're at least somewhat enjoyable in some capacity and make you somewhat care for the characters.

Now....back to the battle.

Bo probably wins, just glancing over profiles, unless I'm missing something. It's between him and Medaka.

@Ant...

Again, let me say this. Goku has "no win condition against Medaka". Like quite freaking literally. He cannot bypass. All Fiction works even after death, erasing Medaka's death. So you killed Medaka? No u didn't it never happened cus all fiction says so. Here check my blog out, it'll give u a good idea on how it works. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firephoenixearl/All_Fictio So Medaka thinks Goku out of existence. Ps: Before making fun of Goku for losing to this 16 y/o girl, i suggest u check out her other fights: She stomped Zeno and Android 21, stomped Bill Cipher etc.

Against Seiya, he doesn't resist Bookmaker, and he doesn't resist other applications of All Fiction. All Fiction creates Pseudo Time Stop, it's complete GG for Medaka, she does whatever she wants. As for Bookmaker it's 1 shot on Seiya and with the speed equalized it's again..think a bookmaker on Seiya then think him out of existence.

As for The Hero...that is pretty broken for this matchup, i suggest we restrict it.

The problem is:

• Medaka can't BM Seiya, he is Sextillion Time FTL Medaka is Dead before thinking, she resurect and Seiya Hardblitz (until Seiya is bored lol)
If the speed USB equal, it's arguable

The Causality said:
The problem is:
  • Medaka can't BM Seiya, he is Sextillion Time FTL Medaka is Dead before thinking, she resurect and Seiya Hardblitz (until Seiya is bored lol)
If the speed USB equal, it's arguable
It's more like:

Scenario 1)Hardblitz, Medaka Ressurects, hardblitz, Medaka resurrects, HB, MR, HB, MR, Medaka gets bored erases him from existence.

Scenerio 2) HB, MR, HB, MR, Medaka waits till he dies from running out of stamina or waits till he dies of old age.

Scenario 3) He gets close to Medaka....gets evaporated from being near a Scar Dead user.

Also this is speed equalized so Medaka just thinks both of them out of existence (uses Bookmaker first on Seiya before erasing, since he got acausality).

The 2 finalists are Medaka and Bobo

Seiya is resistant to existence erasure lol why do you guys keep saying he isnt??? Also how long those her ressurection take?

AstralKing7 said:
Seiya is resistant to existence erasure lol why do you guys keep saying he isnt??? Also how long those her ressurection take?
This works by causality manipulation. I know he's acasual, though that's not gonna work as Bookmaker will just make him some fodder without skills or resistances. So he is acausal, after bookmaker he is not, so he just gets 1 shotted.

Well you can check the profiles, it says she can come back seconds after dying..so.

Also again, she won't even die, speed equalized, she stomps both. (idk how this goes vs Bobo, im too lazy to check him out, she stomps goku and seiya doe).

AstralKing7 said:
her profile says it literally stops their ambitions and drive to fight
Yeah, it's still a seal.

It seals everything that makes you better than a minus. Your will. skills, talent, experience, intellect. I mean it's literally a win condition on any circumstance unless u have a strong resistance to type 2 sealing.

I meant his actual page, unfortunately we cant use fanfiction and stuff like that here, or else Shaggy would be far higher and stuff.

Back