• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest Dragon Quest hero

Also, they should probably scale to one another (I.E. Solo should have a 2-C) since they get their tiers from defeating Estark, who should scale to Eight's 2-C, but eh.

Rules: Eight vs Solo. Speed dosn't need to be equalized (Also holy crap these two are extremely fast I just realized. Like, in speed unequalized the two are probaby the strongest characters in Smash Bros canonically just due to sheer speed).

DragonQuestVIIIRender
DragonQuestIVRender
The one with a pet hamster:
The one that looks like a fish: 3 (CrackerVolley, Tonygamema, Sixo Bullets)

The one that dosn't have a profile:

╠ÂE╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âo╠Âw╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Â

Solo for Time Manip and Durability negation.

Wellll, they aren't the fastest characters when one psychic boi exists within the roster and is at his peak omnipresent. They can claim second place, though.

Unless Mother goes through some revisions and that changes

Ness' Omnipresance isn't > Immeasureable to my knowledge. Also now Super Sonic AP stomps them and is also Immeasureable.

Ness is about to gain some 2-B Hax guiz, isn't that fun? More than that, Truth and Giygas are going to be more tougher to deal with than before

I dunno which is superior tbh but I could make Ness vs 2-C Sonic once revisions gets made and done

Considering Eight was able to fight off Rhapthorne who was going to fuse two universes together (though Estark may be comparable to that too but I'm not sure if Solo's enemy was exactly equal to Estark.

Either way Eight has a far superior arsenal of moves, Solo doesn't even have Gigaslash while Eight has Gigagash and Dragon Soul and Pearly Gates.

When did Solo have durability negation of any kind though?

Back