• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Back for more tasks in my agenda to eliminate.

Removal of the Varies tier

Currently, we have a Varies tier because the contestants have been shown to be killed by lesser things as low as tier 8 or even tier 9 despite them doing tier 5 and tier 4 feats. However, for the sake of consistency reasons, having the Varies tier is redundant knowing that deaths in BFDI have been known to be running gags for viewer entertainment not meant to be taken seriously. Furthermore, some deaths by lesser feats have actually been caused by contestants killing other contestants, such as Donut launching a jawbreaker at Taco to crush her to death or Bomby’s explosions being capable of killing others despite the explosion’s small size. Meanwhile, with feats like Four consistently being able to move Black Hole, Two possibly moving Black Hole with telekinesis, Announcer’s Sender Scoop Thrower launching Black Hole, Factor of Four Donut moving the Earth, the Have Nots rotating the Earth, Needle crashing into her star-sized cake, the Have Cots moving an enlarged sun at FTL speeds, a new feat below that I will get to later, etc, I think this pretty much signifies that having a low end tier feels redundant. As such, the Varies rating along with the High 7-C rating must go.

TV moves Black Hole

Pretty much the new feat I was talking about in the previous point above. TV was able to move Black Hole with a metal arm while separating the contestants and rejects from each other at the start of BFDIA, calculated at 12.147473268154 kiloFOE. This means that the contestants should be upgraded to 4-B scaling from TV’s feat. As for shrunken Black Hole’s scaling, it should be noted that in spite of his event horizon being shrunken which caused the potency of his powers to be weakened, he not only still keeps his mass, but he can still keep up with other contestants in speed while also moving his mass, so he should be no different in durability and AP to his large form.

Contestants getting Types 4 & 8 Immortality

Whenever a contestant dies during challenges, they would get revived by either the host of the competition (Such as Four or X) or a recovery center (Individual Recovery Centers, Master Recovery Center, Hand-Powered Recovery Center, and Two’s Recovery Center). As such, their revival is pretty much reliant on them still being around, given that when Flower destroyed every recovery center in Season 1, everyone lost the ability to resurrect after death. It should be noted that the way a contestant gets revived depends on whatever season they were/are currently competing in, and some methods require other characters to help those dead contestants get revived which would make the immortality limited, such as the Hand-Powered Recovery Center. The methods of recovery in each season differs:
  • Season 1: Master Recovery Center, Announcer Recovery Center (Announcer only), Bubble Recovery Center (Bubble only), Firey Recovery Center (Firey only), Leafy Recovery Center (Leafy only)
  • Season 2: Hand-Powered Recovery Center
  • Season 3: Same as Season 2
  • Season 4: Four, X
  • Season 5: Two’s Recovery Center
As such, when planning to include their immortalities in VS threads, you have to either specify which season they’re currently in or if they aren’t competing given not all contestants were in every season.

Gelatin Telekinesis

Gelatin was capable of throwing Spongy, Book, and Ice Cube off of Puffball without moving his body, so this should pretty much mean he has telekinesis. Simple as that.

TL;DR
  • Varies tier and High 7-C gets nuked
  • Contestants get upgraded to 4-B
  • Contestants get Immortality Types 4 & 8 reliant on the hosts/recovery centers depending on whatever season they competed/are currently competing in
  • Gelatin gets Telekinesis

Back for more tasks in my agenda to eliminate.

Removal of the Varies tier

Currently, we have a Varies tier because the contestants have been shown to be killed by lesser things as low as tier 8 or even tier 9 despite them doing tier 5 and tier 4 feats. However, for the sake of consistency reasons, having the Varies tier is redundant knowing that deaths in BFDI have been known to be running gags for viewer entertainment not meant to be taken seriously. Furthermore, some deaths by lesser feats have actually been caused by contestants killing other contestants, such as Donut launching a jawbreaker at Taco to crush her to death or Bomby’s explosions being capable of killing others despite the explosion’s small size. Meanwhile, with feats like Four consistently being able to move Black Hole, Two possibly moving Black Hole with telekinesis, Announcer’s Sender Scoop Thrower launching Black Hole, Factor of Four Donut moving the Earth, the Have Nots rotating the Earth, Needle crashing into her star-sized cake, the Have Cots moving an enlarged sun at FTL speeds, a new feat below that I will get to later, etc, I think this pretty much signifies that having a low end tier feels redundant. As such, the Varies rating along with the High 7-C rating must go.

TV moves Black Hole

Pretty much the new feat I was talking about in the previous point above. TV was able to move Black Hole with a metal arm while separating the contestants and rejects from each other at the start of BFDIA, calculated at 12.147473268154 kiloFOE. This means that the contestants should be upgraded to 4-B scaling from TV’s feat. As for shrunken Black Hole’s scaling, it should be noted that in spite of his event horizon being shrunken which caused the potency of his powers to be weakened, he not only still keeps his mass, but he can still keep up with other contestants in speed while also moving his mass, so he should be no different in durability and AP to his large form.

Contestants getting Types 4 & 8 Immortality

Whenever a contestant dies during challenges, they would get revived by either the host of the competition (Such as Four or X) or a recovery center (Individual Recovery Centers, Master Recovery Center, Hand-Powered Recovery Center, and Two’s Recovery Center). As such, their revival is pretty much reliant on them still being around, given that when Flower destroyed every recovery center in Season 1, everyone lost the ability to resurrect after death. It should be noted that the way a contestant gets revived depends on whatever season they were/are currently competing in, and some methods require other characters to help those dead contestants get revived which would make the immortality limited, such as the Hand-Powered Recovery Center. The methods of recovery in each season differs:
  • Season 1: Master Recovery Center, Announcer Recovery Center (Announcer only), Bubble Recovery Center (Bubble only), Firey Recovery Center (Firey only), Leafy Recovery Center (Leafy only)
  • Season 2: Hand-Powered Recovery Center
  • Season 3: Same as Season 2
  • Season 4: Four, X
  • Season 5: Two’s Recovery Center
As such, when planning to include their immortalities in VS threads, you have to either specify which season they’re currently in or if they aren’t competing given not all contestants were in every season.

Gelatin Telekinesis

Gelatin was capable of throwing Spongy, Book, and Ice Cube off of Puffball without moving his body, so this should pretty much mean he has telekinesis. Simple as that.

TL;DR
  • Varies tier and High 7-C gets nuked
  • Contestants get upgraded to 4-B
  • Contestants get Immortality Types 4 & 8 reliant on the hosts/recovery centers depending on whatever season they competed/are currently competing in
  • Gelatin gets Telekinesis
Lmao he said the thing

All of this looks pretty good, though I’m hesitant on giving the contestants type 4 Immortality, since I think that would imply they can revive themselves on their own, whereas they can only do so with the aid of an outside source, which I believe would only qualify for type 8.

Also for the LS part of the 4-B calc, as pointed out in the comments you actually need acceleration to calculate the force. And according to this calc, the formula for acceleration is velocity^2/distance*2 and with the numbers in the calc you get;

(199511472.702^2)/(2*7980458.90809) = 2493893408.77 meters/second^2

Multiply that by Black Hole’s 20 Solar mass weight

2493893408.77 * (3.978*10^31) = 9.920708*10^40 Kilograms. Not only still Multi-Stellar but even higher than the number you got

Also for the LS part of the 4-B calc, as pointed out in the comments you actually need acceleration to calculate the force. And according to this calc, the formula for acceleration is velocity^2/distance*2 and with the numbers in the calc you get;

(199511472.702^2)/(2*7980458.90809) = 2493893408.77 meters/second^2

Multiply that by Black Hole’s 20 Solar mass weight

2493893408.77 * (3.978*10^31) = 9.920708*10^40 Kilograms. Not only still Multi-Stellar but even higher than the number you got
Pretty sure this FTL Acceleration, so that can't be used.

Nonetheless, at least I can now apply the new AP/abilities once I return home. Speaking which, once the new AP is applied:
  • Four's size manipulation gets turned into a higher rating since both feats are now on the same tier
  • Same with the spaceships

Last edited:
Indeed, although I like it when characters like this vary in power due to the inconsistent nature of their cartoonish power, I think BFDI characters having superterrestrial power is consistent enough for that kind of rank to be the only one. The proposals are great, except for Gelatin having telekinesis, which is probably just an animation oversight. I have a minor suggestion for the immortality revision; in the newly added note, it'd be better to encourage VS thread creators to clarify what method of recovery is being used in the battle rather than what BFDI season the battle takes place in, since not everyone is familiar with the latter detail, and not all VS threads involving BFDI characters will take place in the world or timeline they originate from.

Anyway, how do you get so many people interested in your content revision threads so quickly? I tried giving attention to another thread of mine about BFDI by directly messaging people about it, but only one person posted a message as of now. The first point is particularly essential to be settled, since I am reluctant to continue contributing without my points about it being properly acknowledged. You've responded about it elsewhere before, but the thread is supposed to make the point a lot more clear.

The proposals are great, except for Gelatin having telekinesis, which is probably just an animation oversight.
It’s never said if that was either on purpose or if it’s just the animators being lazy again, so would a possibly work for you?

It’s never said if that was either on purpose or if it’s just the animators being lazy again, so would a possibly work for you?
I wouldn't be disappointed if telekinesis were added to Gelatin's profile as a "possibly" listing, but I still don't see how he realistically and legitimately has this ability when it isn't a serious one that has been elaborated on elsewhere nor a visually appealing one which would imply it came from toon force. If Gelatin really did have telekinesis and it would be in character for him to use it in his "there isn't enough room up here" gags, then he'd use it on other occasions, most notably when Flower pushed him before Gelatin pushed her during BFB 15: The Four is Lava.

Back