• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #1 strongest 9-C: (Mage vs Little Treasure)

That should work, I think. It'd be a little better if walking bakwards was expanded on, but without full context that looks good to me.

I'd probably suggest to update the reasoning (you can leave the void in there as backup if you wish, or can just replace it).

I plan to do a lot of updating, don't worry, like I keep using the wrong link for the Low 2-C justification and keep forgetting to change it.

Yeah, moving in X has been removed from being a qualification since...maybe a year ago by now, I think.

And yeah, that feat looks good, Udl.

Passives aren’t faster then other passives

Passive only has one speed.

LT doesn’t resist either and Mage could just erase/say no to it since that’s what his power is, to null and erase what he doesn’t believe in.

Yeah. While the thing would be able to go back in time to kill the past mage, both are immesurable, so it doesn't work.

I mean how could he be sealed if he doesn’t believe in himself being sealed?

Wouldn’t that have priority?

No, if the AP is actually from rpg tanking then it's just a typo.

I cant believe we're celebrating an opponent getting a higher tier.

Now, he'll have to deal with the 10th strongest character on the wiki.

You do know that Seal the Heaven hex has more powers than just Sealing? Destroy any power that is in its presence.

Well, I forgot of the fact that 1-As have speed beyond Immeasurable, which should mean the hex is still first on the draw.

In which case, even if the present versions resists everything, his past self should be free real estate, no?

Why is Chinaman so OP?
Generally? Just the style of the genre. Cultivation is all about upgrading in cultivation level, but also features wild magic abilities and comprehension of philosophical stuff like Dao (or reference to it). That means high levels need to be able to resist/counter lower level abilities.

In this case? Spoiler, but he's the reincarnation of an OP character, and as not the main character (technically), is allowed a lot more opness.

It really isn't (hard to object, I mean). It's not as though this is untranslated like KKK and such. And it's pretty easy to check.

Obscure..kek..having millions of readers. Ergen is really popular, just not on wiki.

I cant believe we're celebrating an opponent getting a higher tier.

Now, he'll have to deal with the 10th strongest character on the wiki.
Honestly I kinda wanna see a list of the like top 15 most OP characters regardless of tier (Tho maybe leave out characters that are physically 1-A or higher or something cause thats just obvious).

Gil would be No. 1. Mage would be No. 2 or so. LT would be pretty up there, Top 10 at least.

Gil is 10th overall.

Why would Mage be 2? I feel like theres some like Shinza characters that would be above the Mage.

Plus theres Agne from Umi that has Passive 1-A+ Powernull and 1-B Invul as well as a bunch of Incons up to H1B and then Truths which are 1-A+.

Back