• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Loid Forger vs Spike Spiegel - Spies and Bounty Hunters

vs

SBA
Both 9-B
10m apart
Speed is not equal

Last edited:
obviously the goat
GLqXhOiWcAAIUoW.png

can you be more specific on, 'stuff'? 😭
Sure:
Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Enhanced Senses, Acc. Develop., Social Influencing, Information Analysis and damage reduction...with Genius Intelligence and only 2 of those not having long texts about how experienced he is

Sure:
Weapon Mastery, Martial Arts, Enhanced Senses, Acc. Develop., Social Influencing, Information Analysis and damage reduction...with Genius Intelligence and only 2 of those not having long texts about how experienced he is
Spike has high hypersonic reaction speed and is 9-A with explosives

If you say both 9-B on OP, nobody can get beyond that
just because i said both are 9-B, doesn't mean they can't have another tier via another weapon
and im not allowed to restrict Spike's 9-A stuff anyway because its standard equipment and its in the same tier as his 9-B key

im not allowed to restrict Spike's 9-A stuff anyway because its standard equipment and its in the same tier as his 9-B key
Please read what you just said again.
We can't restrict equip that say "higher" or something like that, but we can when the character changes tier, even if it's one rank.

just because i said both are 9-B, doesn't mean they can't have another tier via another weapon
It literally means that, lol.
When you put "both at x", exclusively abilities and equips that are from a different (higher) tier are immediately restricted

and im not allowed to restrict Spike's 9-A stuff anyway because its standard equipment and its in the same tier as his 9-B key
Well unless it doesn't fit this, you can restrict

• It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
    • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
    • The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.

You literally copied this.
And it is literally this situation

Could you please stop arguing about semantics? You know very well what he meant with "both 9-B", and Spike 9-A explosives are standard for him, anyways

Could you please stop arguing about semantics? You know very well what he meant with "both 9-B", and Spike 9-A explosives are standard for him, anyways
Dude, I'm being very true to what I say and he can very well just change the goddamn OP.
I'm not being picky, I'm applying the rule he wrote an that's all.

Anyway, considering that Robo changed the OP (literally just take that part of and gg) and now Spike has the explosives:
Loid can still win due to all the things I've mentioned before being able to get him to adapt to the fact that his opponent is fast af and has very powerful explosives. Due to also being clearly more experienced according to the profiles, his winning is much more likely, so count me in for Twilight/Loid

Thats why the OP should be as clear as possible in any match

If you want the explosives just type "both are 9-B and can use higher optional equipments", I deadass thought both were restricted to 9-B abilities as well.

Bro wdym changes the op

I didn’t do anything to the op

I am the op
Then lemme put straight:

On the way you put in OP, I think Spike shouldn't have the explosives, and Loid wins in that case due to [things I pointed out]
If by any means Spike has access to explosives, I think [things I pointed out] still apply, then I still vote Loid.

Back