• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #1 strongest 9-C: (Mage vs Little Treasure)

Lmao 1-A passives vs 1-A passives. Im gonna lean towards inconclusive as mages don't resist 1-A sealing and Little Treasure doesn't resist 1-A narrative erasure.

Would it matter? Both don't resist each other's passives.

I'm not sure about that speed rating though? Even moving in a true void shouldn't really warrant immesurable I'm pretty sure.

I mean I don’t see how the sealing would work when he is erased at the same time.
Can't the same be said for his narrative erasure? Both work simultaneously. Now it's a matter of whether being sealed while your opponent is dead counting as a win.
I'm not sure about that speed rating though? Even moving in a true void shouldn't really warrant immesurable I'm pretty sure.
It most definitely isn't. It wouldn't even warrant Infinite.

Because they get type 1 acaus at tier 3, which means the immesurable stuff would be able to time travel and **** them up early if they don't.

Doesnt the Chinamans passives work on Irrelevant speed guys anyway? Whihc would obviously pht it above Immeasurable.

Well, if the Mages powers are 1-A+, they'd have to move in 1-A spaces... so I don't think it hitting 1-A characters really matters.

The speed rating being Immeasurable is because that Void is outside of the entire Cosmology, and IIRC, at the time, moving in such spaces without being 1-A was just Immeasurable speed, I don't think it can go higher, at least, I've never seen it go higher, otherwise a lot of Warhammer characters are gonna get very fast.

I don't think you understand how incredibly unhelpful for anyone involved that is or how insulting and belittling it is to just repeat it without justification or citation.

Insulting or belittling? Moving in X hasn't been a viable speed feat or ages now. At best, you can try to argue for Irrelevant with the "beyond conception" and I wish you good luck in getting that accepted. Otherwise, it doesn't count for anything.

And for f*ck's sake, not everything that downgrades WoD is a personal attack

I'm not sure what you mean, I specifically remember Dragon Ball Heroes having a thread on it not that long ago which prompted the change to Timeless Realms.

Using the current definition of Immeasurable:

Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 6 below.)
This works completely fine with what they have Immeasurable speed for. The Void outside of creation breaks both sides of the Speed formula, being outside of conceptions of Time and Space.

I mean, just to be able to get there is in itself ludicrous, so I'm still confused on why you'd think something beyond conceptions of a Verse would be below Immeasurable speed?

And you still haven't provided any citations on why it's not "Immeasurable anymore"

Having 1-A hax is not reason for immeasurable, and moving in voids isn't either. If they lack outright feats on such levels they would not be rated that.

I'm not sure what you mean, I specifically remember Dragon Ball Heroes having a thread on it not that long ago which prompted the change to Timeless Realms.

Using the current definition of Immeasurable:

This works completely fine with what they have Immeasurable speed for. The Void outside of creation breaks both sides of the Speed formula, being outside of conceptions of Time and Space.

I mean, just to be able to get there is in itself ludicrous, so I'm still confused on why you'd think something beyond conceptions of a Verse would be below Immeasurable speed?

And you still haven't provided any citations on why it's not "Immeasurable anymore"
Note 6 on the same page. Movement beyond linear time means moving through time as one would through space with speed alone. There's an entire thread downgrading characters that no longer meet this requirement. Voids no longer grant any sort of speed, again specified in the notes on the page.

The reasoning is that being able to function outside of something does not equate being always unbound by it without proper proof, and in this case it's specifically tier 3s that become unbound by time.

I've read Note 6 before typing. Note 6 talks about what does qualify for Immeasurable speed, not what doesn't.

"Voids" in the sense you're putting it is Timeless Voids, Voids that lack Time, which isn't what I'm talking about.

I think I have some statements about them going to Jupiter (It's just as weird in context, don't worry) that would put them at Immeasurable speed as well.

Any void wouldn't count though. Only moving through time with speed counts as of now while being unbound by time can also count if you can prove that it allows them to do the former.

If it's just this then it's back to whatever speed they used to have.

Oh the ever changing values of VSB to jump into higher and higher hoop, how shall I hate thee.

If it's an "My speed has broken the bounds of time! The past and future are now a mere walk away!" or at least something to that nature then it would count.

Yeah, here we go, found it, it was Saturn, and moving on Saturn has the person literally moving through time.

Back