• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Who Laughs CRT(Minor fix)

Hello i went to watch profile of The Batman Who Laughs i found Ap possibly Outerverse level his is unreasonable how much so I Thread this and build blog come up to fix it Ap give correct.

-He can't kill The Hand can be alone, because the hand is stronger than him and he needs the help of Wonder Woman to kill the hand.

- I will put Notes: go into profile his.

Notes:
The Darkest Knight's statement that he can kill the Hands is unproven and is contradicted by himself And that shows that he can't kill The Hand alone.

- I want fix tier from possibly 1-A, to be

possibly 1-A with help from Wonder Woman anti crisis energy.
but it might too long, so i will use, possibly 1-A as before.

You should rename the thread to make it clearly visible that this is a Batman Who Laughs CRT, so that the people most interested in DC are able to clearly identify this CRT as something they may take interest in

You should rename the thread to make it clearly visible that this is a Batman Who Laughs CRT, so that the people most interested in DC are able to clearly identify this CRT as something they may take interest in
Thx you.🥰🙏

Actually, there is an issue with tier 1 scalings in general. But that's another big issue. In any case, the note on his file should change. I don't agree with the notion that he is contradicting himself. The scan couldn't make it anymore clear - second one specifically. He can kill the hand right now, but if they grow any more powerful, he won't be able to.

there is an issue with tier 1 scalings in general. But that's another big issue. In any case, the note on his file should change. I don't agree with the notion that he is contradicting himself.
ok you disagree with Notes my stuff so what should it be? Notes:
The Darkest Knight's statement that he can kill the Hands is unproven And that shows that he can't kill The Hand alone.
like this good?
The scan couldn't make it anymore clear - second one specifically. He can kill the hand right now, but if they grow any more powerful, he won't be able to.
The hand strong live always and he had not evolved to be stronger than the darkest knight.
The darkest knight, he admits that the hand is stronger than him and that shows that he can't kill the hand alone

I mean the scan clarifies it quite well...

Look at the third speech bubble in the scan you posted. Then read the fourth one. But I am not opposed to putting this as a combined feat of him and Wondy for the lack of more evidence.

What she said^

Essentially it's not contradictory in any way. But at worst, you can put it as a combined feat WHICH is still 1-A. No matter how you look at it.

I mean the scan clarifies it quite well...

Look at the third speech bubble in the scan you posted. Then read the fourth one. But I am not opposed to putting this as a combined feat of him and Wondy for the lack of more evidence.
Oh,i'm sorry 🥲

basically: i can kill it right now, but if we waste time, the hands will become stronger and kill both of us

how is this contradictory?
Edit
from scan which? If the scan I quoted
The darkest knight, he said :YOU KEEP FIGHTING ME POINTLESSLY , AND THE HANDS WILL BE STRONGER THAN US BOTH AND ERASE THIS UNIVERSE.

"You keep fighting me pointlessly, and the Hand will be stronger than both of us"

There are two things you can draw from this; their fight will weaken these two, or the Hand gets stronger thanks to all the crises' that's going on atm -- which isn't too far fetched looking into the context of it.

But either way, even if combined, it will be be 1-A nonetheless.

Yes, and it could be can be interpreted in another way.
"You keep fighting me pointlessly,"
he said, fighting with Wonder was unreasonable
to fight with.

"and the Hand will be stronger than both of us".

He accepted the hand was stronger than him..

As mentioned a few times before, its rather vague, and as such, should be turned into a combined feat - which is still 1A.

Back