• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney the Dinosaur: The Re-Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in the Barney profile group, i typed a huge list pf problems i had wifh the file then had my finals so I got sidetracked with resolving it. Posting rhe file without resolving all that stuff is bad and even bob said for me to just go ahead and delete.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Well than, why don't you list them right here so they can be resolved?
It´s pretty controversial, so we discuss it in private, contact me at Discord for more information.

Just look at this

Discussing him here on the wiki regarding this aspect always eventually leads to antibias on him to eventually come into play, which does nothing but hinder the efforts for getting anything done.

I mean

You guys really want just a massive blob of barely comprehensible text

It also wasn't supposed to be posted without that stuff being dealt sith, so

It was posted early

If you want a pragmatic answer every moment the files out there like that is another moment that aids in getting people to want to ban Barney for good. Existence of an unreliable files just a reason to be like "see told you this shit cant be on wiki" so it's a lot safer for Barney to just not post until it's all good.

After reading the OP, I can agree that Barney being let back on the wiki is perfectly reasonable, and I can support us having and keeping a Barney profile if its statistics are accurate and the discussions surrounding it remain civil.

Frankly, I never opposed the idea of us having the page. I opposed the fact that the statistics were being handled so strangely and questionably by the people supporting the page at the time, that several people on both sides seemed unwilling to analyze the character objectively, and that every time people went to discuss the character, we ended up with flame wars that made even the most volatile HST threads seem like amateur hour.

With what's said in the OP in mind, if all of the above stays under wraps and we can be mature enough to discuss a children's TV show character without causing L.A. riots, having the profile shouldn't be a problem.

Okay, Barney appears to be done now.

However, now all that´s left is debate whether or not he should keep his Existence Erasure

It comes from numerous Creation feats he has done which he erases with no traces left later on, or the incident where BJ makes some vegetation which Barney erases later o

Thoughts?

It´s to be noted that the EE itself isn´t virtually combat applicable, so don´t take it as Barney being able to erase his targets as he wishes or stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back