• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney the Dinosaur: The Re-Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
so can we talk about the barney plush form does he still have the same stats or does he have the same stuff really this is durability wise he can't attack at all in the form and he can't move

Agnaa said:
Yes but...
We don't know how Barney acts when "in character but willing to kill", leading to wanked standard tactics of "Barney instantly incap haxes the opponent". Even characters from actual battle series like Medaka Kurokami when "in character but willing to kill" let the opponent take the first move and start off with low-hax. We can say this because we know how they act in battle, but with Barney we have no clue which leads to ridiculous speculatio.

We also don't know of any possible combat applicability for most of his skills. Leading to wanked abilities of "This telekinesis that moved leaves has 8-B AP" "This transmutation that turned a fake rocket into a real one can transmute humans, incapping them" etc.
Because of this

What are you bumping for?

I was gonna ask the same thing. Shouldn't this be closed?

I'd like to wait for Bobsican to explain why he's bumping first.

Genericstickman said:
Wait if Barney is banned for not being combat-oriented + no offensive hax wouldn't that also mean ENIAC should be banned for the same thing + even less stuff?
I don't think ENIAC had 10 stomp matches made the day it was published.

I guess nothing is needed to be done about the 8-B standard of earthquakes or something like that?

Agletonwiki said:
so i had an idea for people who want genuine barney debates what if we had a fun and games thread keeping track of his wins and his losses?
Matches don´t work like that.

yeah but there's like people who want to do it but are limited to the fun and games board it would be nice to keep track of a win and loss record on like another fun and games thread or something

Those "matches" are never even done seriousy at all nor with any standard to be worty to be added to profiles at all to begin with.

Didn't we already agree several times over that what he did wasn't anything remotely close to causing an earthquake?

I mean, it's probably not much higher than what you'd normally expect from a slightly-larger-than-human Dinosaur jumping up and down?

I'm still confused how it translates to AP, personally.

Uh, stomping is still hitting something.

If you can generate that much power with your legs casually you should be able to do it with other parts of your body as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back