• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney the Dinosaur: The Re-Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that part is already done, the problem is if the wiki is fine with it, out of Wokistan´s request

If EE is correct, I think EE is combat applicable as he can erase things that aren't just made from his Subjective Reality/imgination power. I feels it is weirdly contrived to say it is not combat applicable.

EE has been concluded to be an outlier as the feat has only been done once in the whole series.

After this, now Barney is finally ready to be posted

Genericstickman said:
Kind of weird how Barney doesn't have social influence
I don't rhink he had feats in that show. Barney is just good with kids, in my view.

Why does Barney have transmutation for turning kids into robots when that's done by their collective imagination? Shouldn't he be unable to do it without them?

Also, I'm generally disgusted that his transmutation's being treated as a wincon despite showing no applicability as such, is there anything we can change to make it more obvious that it's not one?

It should be specified that he can only transmute organic matter under specific circumstances if that the case

The real cal howard said:
Again, why are we assuming Barney created a Magnitude 4 earthquake from the thing linked to his profile? He shakes the ground. That's it.
Because the way he makes it shake is consistent with such

Plus it has happened multiple times, so it´s consistent.

Pretty sure shaking the ground is what an earthquake is. That's also not the only instance (I asked, can send links if you want)

The real cal howard said:
Again, why are we assuming Barney created a Magnitude 4 earthquake from the thing linked to his profile? He shakes the ground. That's it.
It's honestly more of just a trend on the wiki; people will tend to assume visible shaking automatically means the character generated some kind of massive earthquake without realizing the source of the shaking is right next to the POV and on top of the ground.

A stick of dynamite can cause more violent shaking at that distance.

Not just the flowerpot. Entire area including the kiddies. If someone knows how to calc it more specifically that also works.

Considering he makes it by jumping I don't see how that wouldn't be striking strengrth

Yeah it's quite something. I tried to say that was outlierish but there's more than one instance of it.

Wokistan said:
Not just the flowerpot. Entire area including the kiddies. If someone knows how to calc it more specifically that also works.
Considering he makes it by jumping I don't see how that wouldn't be striking strengrth
That... doesn't require a magnitude 4 earthquake to pull off, though.

And if we don't know how to calc the feat we don't attach a value that we know is wrong to it until we "find something better".

Apparently bambu was the one to say that kinda thing is 8-B, and he's the guy with a role because he did some math, so take it up with him

Mag 4 earthquakes apparently don't do very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back