• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney the Dinosaur: The Re-Reckoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dargoo Faust said:
Not really?
I can't really punch people with the full force of my body falling down a foot or two after jumping.
I also don't think a large human-sized dinosaur can cause that kind of shaking just by jumping. Unless you're arguing for Barney to be like a 10 ton weight, then I don't see how it doesn't scale to his striking strength.

Calcing the feat at what's it's supposed to be, since earthquake thing is apparently invalid.

Will that ever happen at this point?

Also, it seems a new thread has been made to avoid the double standards the Barney match ban is doing to also apply it to other characters that may suffer the exact same thing.

Could you link that thread?

Crabwhale said:
Calcing the feat at what's it's supposed to be, since earthquake thing is apparently invalid.
This is still a thing.

I would avoid making any more profiles without resolving it.

Okay, Barney has been nerfed down to tier 9 thanks to the other feat I found of him upscaling to BJ, who could casually knock out a tree.

This thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back